PDA

View Full Version : Unusual delivery

TylerDurden
06-23-2002, 09:52 PM
I just received two cases of RP Polar Ice paintballs from copaintball.com that I didn't order. Further more the invoice charges the paintballs to someone else's credit card. I'm going to contact them tomorrow and tell them what happened, but it was just weird getting them. A week ago I tryed to order a barrel adapter from them, but they weren't in stock so I canceled the order. I guess thats where they got my address. oh well. :cool:

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 10:01 PM
yea u better send it back ;) . lol well, im glad it came to a "honest AOer" that will give it back *hint* *hint*

TylerDurden
06-23-2002, 10:03 PM
Yep, i'm gonna e-mail them tomorrow and find out how to give them back.

RT_Luver
06-23-2002, 10:25 PM
lol...really. that would suk if I bought something and a NON honest person got it and kept it. i would be MAD...oh by the way..i think those paintball are mine. I would like you to return them to me.....

JP...gosh...dont gotta be up tight

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by RT_Luver
JP...gosh...dont gotta be up tight
no one said nuttin

marley618
06-23-2002, 10:44 PM
Hopefully they won't make you pay shipping to send them back. If they are cool they will probably let you keep them, but i doubt it.

RT_Luver
06-23-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by marley618
If they are cool they will probably let you keep them

now that would be cool, but no sense wishing for things that are impossible....MAYBE, they could get ahold of them and they could say that they never got them, and they would send them some, and he WILL get to keep them

paintbattler
06-23-2002, 11:20 PM
i dont think they will let u keep it...it likes 60 some odd bucks for a case...ur lucky to get one $$for it

AssassN
06-24-2002, 12:14 AM
they mighht just not want to mess with it and let u keep them. You ahve to be careful when u ship paintballs cause obviously they brake.

My guess is that they won't want to mess with it and u'll get a free case of paintballs and they other guy will just get another case.

Jonno06
06-24-2002, 12:46 AM
i used to call COpaintball all the time,dunno why,cool guys to talk to:)

they might let you keep em...

Snakebite78
06-24-2002, 09:42 AM
They won't make you send them back, if so, they are not a very good company. Because you've already opened the box and handled them, they're not going to give them so someone else. If you ship them back, they will throw them away. It's like when you get something extra that you didn't order from McDonald's, they just throw it away when you give it back, because noone else is going to want it. It is illegal for them to send a used product to someone at the price of something new and not inform them of this. Therefore, let me know if they make you send it back, and ask what they'll do with it. If they say they'll throw them away, just ask to keep them. If they say they will send them to the other guy, call the local Better Business Bureau, because they will need to know.

Mossman
06-24-2002, 09:47 AM
Who'll give me 5 to 1 odds that he gets to keep um? Any takers?

AcemanPB
06-24-2002, 10:41 AM
seems like you lucked out...

TylerDurden
06-24-2002, 10:55 AM
Well i've e-mailed them and am waiting for a response, So the balls in their court i guess. $125.00 worth of paintballs...Sweeeeeeeeeeet. I've only opened the ups box, not the individual paintball boxes. I'll post what they say when i hear from them.:D

DuBri
06-24-2002, 01:36 PM
I wish agd would accidentaly send me a lvl 10 extreme emag:D

Jonno06
06-24-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by DuBri
I wish agd would accidentaly send me a lvl 10 extreme emag:D

dont we all:rolleyes:

Temo Vryce
06-24-2002, 10:00 PM
have to keep this on the front page so we know hwat happens....

BTAutoMag
06-24-2002, 10:13 PM
i gotta hear what happens... until we hear about them heres a pic for your enjoyment

Yama
06-25-2002, 12:18 AM
my eyes hurt now;)

Duck Hunt -xi-
06-25-2002, 12:32 AM
omg thats tight, heres what will happen i bet

The paintballs probably worth 80$ or more right, they will pay for you to ship them back. If they feel it isnt worth the hassle u get free paintballs

HyperSnyper
06-25-2002, 08:22 AM
My brother is into business law and said something that if a company ever sends you something, even if you didnt order it, you have the legal right to keep it. I forgot the exact verbatim words he said, but it was something like a company cannot solicit you with merchandise and expect you to pay for it or even a percentage of it or even the fee to ship it back.

The only exception I believe is if the pacakge is in some elses name or was shipped to the wrong address. If its not your name on the box or your address, then legaly its not yours, and they have the right to have it picked up.

Any law students in here that can add to this or correct me? Ill have to ask my brother in the morning.

Most likely you will be keeping it, since you already handled it, they dont risk having broken paint recieved back, they may as well let you keep it and make you a potential future customer.

If you still feel umcomfortable about keeping it, you can always send it to me... PM me for my address =).

-Hyper

paintbattler
06-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Duck Hunt -xi-
omg thats tight, heres what will happen i bet

The paintballs probably worth 80$ or more right, they will pay for you to ship them back. If they feel it isnt worth the hassle u get free paintballs
thats probably correct..they ill prob do that

AssassN
06-25-2002, 08:57 AM
hey its my funny little eye trick thingy.

Jonno06
06-25-2002, 09:01 AM
say you accidently dropped the box they were in,so you arent sure if the paint broke or not;)

AssassN
06-25-2002, 09:16 AM
GOOD IDEA!!! BE COMPLETELY UNHONEST AND LIE AOBUT EVERYTHING!!!! Acctuually i probably would too.

Jonno06
06-25-2002, 09:20 AM
hes not lying....

drop it from one foot

b/c u might break paint,and you might not

Duck Hunt -xi-
06-25-2002, 10:17 AM
make sure u break the balls in the same bag ;)