PDA

View Full Version : One Break Cost Me The Game

BTAutoMag
06-23-2002, 11:54 PM
played today for 2 hours before work. last game i played. Zak, a kid from the other team and the best shot ive EVER seen took out 5 of our 6 members of my team. he got up to me (im shaking) and after about 2-3 min i got him outi knew that there was one out before him so im a little relieved only to be facing four all alone:rolleyes:. well i move up and bunker and almost imediatly someone pops up and fires. i slid in and fire back, and to my suprise, get him out. with new found confidence i flank the other team (3 people) i get up to barney and he waves at me:rolleyes: i get a bunker near him and he's not even pointing at me. he wispers to me "do you see him? i lost him a sec ago" i smile, say no clue, and proceed to shoot him once in the stomach. with a couple well chosen words and him saying "im such an idiot" he walks away. since he didnt know where i was i placed a risky bet to think that the other two didnt. i see them a head of my 30 feet and i figure i got one chance to get them out before they get me out so i low crawlto about 15 feet from them, kneel, aim, and fire 6 shots (3 at each)...

the first ball broke and the 5 that followed curved out of reach of them. they freak out and duck. i stop shooting and look at my gun as if its evil and they look at me, my gun, and then each other. as if in slow motion the whip their guns up and fire. i drop my arms and look up thinking "HOLY ****" THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK I'M OUT THWACK THWACK MAN DOWN STOP SHOOTING YOU ******* THWACK THWACK" needless to say it hurt. well im mad at my mag, suprised i only had the one break in the 11 year old vlave, and cant wait for the LVL10.

BTW Colin got a fun vidio of Zak lighting me up. any way to convert VHS to MPEG:D i know you wanna see me lit up.

AssassN
06-24-2002, 12:09 AM
man that sux. Well you made a nice comeback at least. u shoud of throw paintballs at them.:D At least of kept shooting and make them run back behind some cover and u get away.

Kaiser Bob
06-24-2002, 12:23 AM
AHHHHHH! I hate when that happens! I woulda chucked my gun at them, but with you setup, you could have killed someone :D

J
06-24-2002, 12:39 AM
I've had that happen, broke a ball and there is a dude right in front of me laying down -no cover. Ball breaks, ever ball "rolls" right over him, I think I would have had a better chance throwing paintballs at him :rolleyes:

Least I didn't get lit-up tho... :D

liigod
06-24-2002, 01:29 AM
tis why i stopped shooting a mag after 1 day

FaSSt
06-24-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by liigod

No effense, but why do you still troll on this site?

What annoys me is not that you ALWAYS say negative things about the products of this company, but that you always say negative AND totally useless things.

Go away, troll.

Gecko
06-24-2002, 07:51 AM
i agree
Gecko

FactsOfLife
06-24-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by liigod

too complicated for you?

Butterfingers
06-24-2002, 08:35 AM
bah let him stay he entertains me.

Its humorous to see him troll when:

The mag is faster by orders of magnitude, more reliable, has better customer support, is smaller, and now breaks less paint than his gun.

Its like the little squirt in high school that kept annoying the football jock because he was jealous.

paintbattler
06-24-2002, 10:07 AM
man, thats bad. i hate when that happens. but next time, HIDE BEHIND THE BUNKER

cphilip
06-24-2002, 10:37 AM
Yep I say we keep old liigod around...he makes all of us look so much smarter!
:D

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 10:47 AM
well up until that last paragraph, it sounded as though it was really fun