PDA

View Full Version : AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)

Pages : [1] 2

Riotz
06-24-2002, 08:34 AM
(Thanks to Thordic for writing this up)

0 Days Left!

*** OFFICIAL RELEASE ***

http://jeff.acky.net/pbx/wrdwaiver.gif (http://jeff.acky.net/pbx/waiver.doc)http://jeff.acky.net/pbx/acrowaiver.gif (http://jeff.acky.net/pbx/waiver.pdf)

That's right, coming soon, as promised, is the OFFICIAL AGD Level 10 Release Party in Northern New Jersey! Sponsored by Airgun Designs, Paintballistix (http://paintballistix.com/), Kickin' Paintballs, Richochet Development LLC(the makers of Richochet loaders), PowerLyte Paintball Game Products, JT USA Paintball, and Planet Eclipse. This event will take place on July 13th, 2002 at PBX Battlegroundz , a new field owned and operated by Mel Maravilla of Paintballistix, the well-known pro shop in Jersey City, NJ.

Details are as follows:

Paint Prices :
Thanks to our sponsors Kickin' Paintballs, and Paintballistix, paint for this event is VERY affordable. Field paint will be available for $48 a case, while a higher-grade tournament paint will be available for $65 a case. These numbers are the upper limit of the cost, prices may actually decrease between now and the time of the event. (Note: These are special lowered Level 10 Release Party Prices and do not reflect standard pricing at PBX Battlegroundz) All MAJOR credit cards will be accepted.

Field Pass / HPA / CO2 / Rentals Pricing/Availability :
The cost to play at this event is Five Dollars! This is simply to help PBX cover the cost of insurance and cleanup. HPA fills will be free all day to pre-registered AO members. If you send Riotz a Private Message (http://www.automags.org/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=1093) between now and the time of the event stating that you are pre-registering for the Level 10 Release Party, he can add you to the free air list to be given to Mel. Non-preregistered players can purchase an air pass for $5. See the bottom of this post for more information on pre-registration. CO2 will be available, pricing is yet to be determined, CO2 refill prices will nominal (just to cover costs). Rentals will NOT be available at this time. If you know someone who wants to come but doesn't have a gun or if you have a gun you would like to lend, post here so we can find one to lend them.

Field Location :
PBX Battlegroundz is located in Sussex, NJ. Directions to the field can be obtained here. (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=&tardesc=&tarhash=&taraddr=33+Judge+Beach+Rd&tarcsz=Sussex,+NJ+07461-3501&newtcountry=us&newcountry=us&doit=1)Sussex is only 60 miles from New York City, in Northern New Jersey.

Available Lodging :
There are many hotels close to the event. Sussex Motel (973-875-4191) is 3 miles away, and rooms are $65+ tax per night for a 4 person
room. Something I noticed is a lot of 'hotels' you find on the 'Net in the area are actually boarding houses, if I find any other real hotels/motels I'll post their information as well. Also, camping on site MAY be available, but at this point it is not certain if there will be room.

Special Guests :
What would an event be without special guests? The first guest is AO's very own CaPoEiRa! As some of you may know, Clare (Capoeira) is now the AGD spokesmodel. AGD is shipping her by overnight FedEx up for the event! :) Jon Comprado, everyone's favorite AGD tech will also be there, with bells on! (I'll even supply the bells! :) ) Another great pair of guests is Bill and Dawn Mills, operators of WARPIG and PIGtv, who should be stopping in to make an appearance. The famous Tunaman will also be there, playing all day. We are also trying to get Paintball2Extremes magazine to send someone out to cover the event. Also, Cphilip himself, AO's most venerable moderator, edited July 10th...He will be there! Paintballistix is also working on asking other special guests if they can attend. If we get any more news on guests, it will be posted. And of course, the guest of honor, AGD's Level 10 Upgrade will be present!

Level 10 Information:
The Level 10 Upgrade will be demonstrated by Jon Comprado at this event. There will be also be Level 10 Upgrade Kits available for sale from Paintballistix! I'm sure Jon has tons of stuff in mind to wow us with when he gives the demonstration.

Food and Drink :
At this time, Black Cell is once again planning to sponsor a BBQ, providing hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone on Saturday night. If the event grows to immense proportions, we may ask for some small donations to cover the costs depending on the volume of players we need to feed. The event is BYOB, if you want anything to drink, feel free to bring it to enjoy on Saturday night at the BBQ.

-----
BYOB RULES: (bring your own beer)
1. YOU MUST BE OVER 21 to drink
2. YOU MUST BE OVER 21 to drink
3. No drinking until your gun is retired. If you have a beer in your hand, your gun better be de-gassed and put away.
4. No one gets drunk. This isn't a frat party, its an AO get together. Be mature, and represent yourselves as intelligent adults.

(If it becomes a problem, NO alcohol will be allowed. Sorry)
-----

Types of Games :
At this point, it is totally dependant upon how many people show up, and what types of games they want to play. If we see enough people willing to come out and party with us, we could work up some big-game aspects (150+ players or so). Right now, we have Sup Air, Hyperball, and woods fields that will handle two teams of 30. There will be mini-tournaments throughout the day for those interested. Prizes will be awarded and a small entry fee. Mags only. Prizes and prices will be announced. We will start the day sometime around 9 AM. Rain or Shine

Prizes / Giveaways:
At this time, there will be giveaways of Richochet Loaders and a variety of PowerLyte products at the end of the day. JT USA has donated some Proteus masks and Planet Eclipse has donated some Jackel packs to be given away. Shartley has graciously donated 2 AO signature images and a set of Custom Carved 45 Grips for this event. The grips and the images will be awarded the day of the event, the signature images will be made afterwards. I also heard there will be some Nija stickers there... More prizes may be announced, so stay tuned!

We'd like to take a moment to once again thank our sponsors, AGD, Paintballistix, Kickin' Paintballs, Ennis Rushton of Richochet Development, LLC, Paul Fernandez of Powerlyte Paintball Game Products, JT USA and Planet Eclipse! It's because of their generosity that we can have amazing events like this.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, or email Thordic or Riotz. Remember to pre-register so we know how much food to bring and who gets free air passes!

Pre-registration Information:
We STRONGLY encourage you to pre-register for this event. Not only will pre-registration get you a free air pass, but it allows us to plan ahead for food for the BBQ and other things. To pre-register, please do the following:

Send Riotz a Private Message (http://www.automags.org/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=1093) or Email confirming your attendance, and list your AO Nickname, your Real Name, your E-Mail address, and the number of guests you will be bringing with you (Please have them register on AO), if any. Once you pre-register, please post here saying you are signed up so everyone can see how many people are showing up!

List of Confirmed Attendees:

CaPoEiRa
AGDJon
cphilip (+1 guest)
Tunaman
Tuna Jr
Thordic
spacemanspiff
Riotz (+1 guest)
Kaiser_Bob
SprayingMango
marneus53
Surfer349 (+2 guests)
SSJ4-----Goku
oldsoldier
govnamac
MagDog68
Wc Keep
Patron God of Pirates (+1 guest)
Blazingace (+1 guests)
rpm07
MantisMag
PsychoMag (+5 guests)
Polishpickles451
Mild 7 (+11 guests)
XPK
FreshmanBob (+1 guest)
1stdeadeye
Fnilsen
845 (+2 guests)
TheBigRaguPB4L
Fatman (+1 guest)
Rahman (+2 guests)
SSJ4_Goku (+1 guest)
JEDI (+4 guests)
Farlow
SHAG (+1 guest)
Bigzamboni (+2 guests)
Siayajin
graycie
ThunderCock (+1 guest)
zerokid
chomp141 (+2 guests)
DEX
PBCHPR
ogre55 (+4 guests)
straightshot

Mossman
06-24-2002, 09:39 AM
Sounds absolutely great. I'm crossing my fingers right now and heading over to mapquest and hoping its under 3 hours from boston....please please please :)

Anyhow, whether I make the hike or not, have a GREAT TIME, and it seems like it has the makings for a great day of ballin.

Mossman
06-24-2002, 09:42 AM
uh....big ouch.

Total Distance: 241.22 miles Total Estimated Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes

Anyhow, MAYBE just maybe i could get a few friends to come. Anyhow, will there be rental guns too? I've got my level 10 mag and a cocker someone can use, but i wouldnt do this unless i got like 5 kids together to share gas and driving and maybe hotel for the night.

Anyhow, i hope you guys have fun but I think I'll have to sit this one out :(

nicad
06-24-2002, 09:54 AM
yeah.. well.. try this on for size:
"Distance: 1641.0 miles Approximate Travel Time: 35 hours 46 mins"

maybe if i leave TODAY!.. heheh

Kaiser Bob
06-24-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Mossman
uh....big ouch.

Total Distance: 241.22 miles Total Estimated Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes

Anyhow, MAYBE just maybe i could get a few friends to come. Anyhow, will there be rental guns too? I've got my level 10 mag and a cocker someone can use, but i wouldnt do this unless i got like 5 kids together to share gas and driving and maybe hotel for the night.

Anyhow, i hope you guys have fun but I think I'll have to sit this one out :(

Bah, they alwayes overestimate the times. As long as you dont get caught in the traffic in RI and again in New Haven, youre looking at 3-3.5 hours max unless you drive like a granny. :D Anyways, there are people coming from SC(maybe) Florida and Austin! You got it light buddy. :)

FreshmanBob
06-24-2002, 10:15 AM
5 bucks to play an 48 bucks a case!

HELL YES I"M COMMIN!

Mossman
06-24-2002, 10:28 AM
WORD....a bunch of friends just woke up and the recruiting party has begun!

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 10:33 AM
if I wasn't goin to Oregon during the 12-19 I would talk my dad into letting us go up there for my birthdat present(its July 14) well have fun everyone;)

Jonno06
06-24-2002, 10:44 AM
anyone know how long it would take to get there from central FL(largo)???

this sounds like fun

i didnt use mapquest because im lazy,u people should know that

Riotz
06-24-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Jonno06
anyone know how long it would take to get there from central FL(largo)???

Maybe 3 hours... by plane :D

Mossman
06-24-2002, 10:59 AM
and maybe 30 hours by car

Bigzamboni
06-24-2002, 11:03 AM
I was planning on going to Skirmish that weekend for their D-Day scenario... I didn't pre-pay yet, so I still have time to think...

Convince me as to why I should go to this...

ThePatriot
06-24-2002, 11:07 AM
Yo Jonno...you dont want to know. I drove down from one hour north of NYC down to Palm beach, florida is a ***** and a half. It takes forever to get out of Florida/enter it and get to palm beach. It would take about 2 days to get up there, and you will be bored out of your mind, the trip is grueling.

Oh, and i dont know what you people are talking about....4 hours from boston to Jersey? I dunno but i was an hour north of NYC and it took us 3 hours to get to boston, so the way im counting it, more like 5 hours, and thats not counting mad traffic.

surfer349
06-24-2002, 11:07 AM
hey everyone,

i am bringing a buddy who's never palyed before and doesnt have any equipment. so does anyone have an extra gun that I could get for him to barrow? We can pay if nescessary.

Kaiser Bob
06-24-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ThePatriot

Oh, and i dont know what you people are talking about....4 hours from boston to Jersey? I dunno but i was an hour north of NYC and it took us 3 hours to get to boston, so the way im counting it, more like 5 hours, and thats not counting mad traffic.

Actually Sussex is North and at most a half hour west from NYC

agdjon
06-24-2002, 11:27 AM
sSome People should have extra guns to use. I think I will have like 2-3extra guns with me :-)

Kaiser Bob
06-24-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by agdjon
sSome People should have extra guns to use. I think I will have like 2-3extra guns with me :-)

Hey Jon, can you bring an extra emag battery for me? Mine seems to run out especially fast lately.

Riotz
06-24-2002, 11:31 AM
I believe Thordic and someone else is going to try to organize it so everyone has a gun/equipment. So, please post here or PM him if you have extras you would like to lend out or if you need equipment.

FrAuStY
06-24-2002, 11:43 AM
Central Florida to NJ is about 16 hours of driving at 75-80 mph. I drove from DC down to N Deerfield Beach about 20 miles south of Ft Lauderdale and it took me 15 and a half hours. I was thinking about driving up from Jacksonville for this one but I don't have the cash nor the Tag-along's to get there. I don't wanna make a 12 hour trip b myself again.. its extremely boring.

Also My birthday is July14th.. wonder if I could get a nice little birthday present? ;)

Wc Keep
06-24-2002, 12:06 PM
alright i know that the paint is going to be kickin paint but ive never used this and was wondering what size barrels i should bring?

Thordic
06-24-2002, 12:09 PM
Lend a Gun, Borrow a Gun!!

Ok, here is one of the problems. Because Battlegroundz is a brand new field that isn't really open to the public yet, there aren't really any rentals available.

Which means that anyone coming who does NOT have equipment has to be taken care of by the good will of fellow AO members.

I'm going to try to take on the task of making sure everyone has a marker to play with.

If you have extra markers, and are willing to lend them to someone, please let me know how many you have and what type they are. People need to borrow masks, harnesses, tanks, hoppers, etc, so be aware of that too. An extra marker can't be used without a tank and harness.

It doesn't matter if its a Talon, its something someone can have fun with!

If you NEED a gun, or you know someone who can only come if they are lent a gun, let me know too!

I'm going to do my best to make sure EVERYONE who needs a gun gets one. All the details will be kept track of, so you shouldn't need to worry about losing anything.

Anyone lending or borrowing a gun, send me a PM with what you want to share/what you need to borrow. Include your FULL REAL NAME, your ADDRESS, and your PHONE NUMBER. I don't want to let people borrow other peoples things unless I have a way to track that person down afterwards. This list is only going to AO members who are planning the event, it is not being given to anyone who runs a mailing list or anything like that.

As for convincing you to come to the event, Brad, read the post! This is going to be a historic event for AO. Not just any meet, but a sponsored meet, with well-known guests, prizes, special pricing, etc. This won't be something you want to miss.

And Boston to NYC is around 4 hours, with normal traffic. You can make it in three hours or so if the traffic is light and you push the speed limit a tad, or it can be a 5-6 hour trip if you leave anywhere near rush hour. I'd love for everyone to show up, Mossman, so if you can come, get down here! :)

MagDog68
06-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Count me in! I'll try to bring some extra equipment, but I am in the process of selling almost everything I own! If I still have any extra guns, I will bring them!

~Fred

Bigzamboni
06-24-2002, 12:31 PM
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes less driving time(round trip):
More Sleep, gas saved, less begging of parents. Also enables friends to be taken.

$54 saved on admission and air, $40 saved on paint (per case)
Easier on my Job-less(at the moment) self, and More Paint!

Being able to go home and shower at the end of the day...
Convinces me to go to the AO Meet.

My friends don't have 'Mags, as they are newer players, I'm sure they will be accepted, and maybe even converted. :D

As for lending guns, if my brother doesn't go, I will most likely be able to lend someone his M98. I also have a few co2 tanks, 9's and 12s, and I think 1 20. A couple Masks, and pods, if someone lends a pod-less harness.

P.S. I just ordered a level 10 upgrade, and a HRPF for my RT 10 minutes ago.. I hope it arrives in time. Is the delay still 2 weeks on Level 10's?

Havoc_online
06-24-2002, 01:52 PM
uh....big ouch.
Total Distance: 241.22 miles Total Estimated Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes :( if I were within 15 hours of NJ I wouldnt even think about going, I'd just make the drive however, my drive would be more like 40 hours....

Evil Emperor
06-24-2002, 03:02 PM
At 2 hrs 20 mins I dont really have an excuse. I'll see if I can get some friends together. If i can come I should at least 1 extra setup and a extra gun and tank.

FutureMagOwner
06-24-2002, 03:04 PM
"event is BYOB" byob? bring your own booze?

lol i wish i could go but its hard for a 15 year old with uptight parents to go anywhere(even if someone could bring me they would say no)

Riotz
06-24-2002, 03:05 PM
I live in Somerville, it's about 2 hours from me. I think I'm going, let me check my calendar. YUP! I'll be there =]

Not to mention, AGDJon is driving in from Chicago, cphilip from SC, CaPoEiRa is flying in from Texas, and people all over the east coast are coming. :)

Riotz
06-24-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
"event is BYOB" byob? bring your own booze?

lol i wish i could go but its hard for a 15 year old with uptight parents to go anywhere(even if someone could bring me they would say no)

FutureMagOwner: The drinking situation is going to be monitored VERY CAREFULLY. NO ONE underage is going to be drinking any alcohol. You and your parents should not have anything to worry about. The drinking won't start till AFTER the playing is over. To make sure everything is safe.

Most events serve alcohol, Major League Baseball games, NBA games, etc.

If your parents need to talk to someone. I would be willing to assure them everything will be in order.

Thordic
06-24-2002, 03:16 PM
At the last AO meet, people over 21 were invited to bring beer for the BBQ.

If its going to be a problem, we'll easily make it a dry event. I have no problems with that.

On the other hand, so long as people act like adults, theres no reason why anyone over 21 can't have a beer or two with the food.

The only rules I have personally are anyone with a beer has to be over 21. If I see anyone under 21 with a beer, I will be severely put out and there will be issues. And a 14 year old waving a fake ID won't cut it, I used to make fake IDs, I know how to spot them. Second, no drinking until your gun is retired for the evening. If you have a beer in your hand, your gun better be degassed and put away. Third, no one gets drunk. This isn't a frat party, its an AO get together. Be mature, and represent yourselves as intelligent adults.

I just wanted to reply to that before it became an issue to anyone. Beer is ok, cider is ok, smirnoff ice is ok. Anything that comes in 750 mL bottles is not allowed. Use some judgement.

From my experiences AOers are generally a rather mature group, so I don't expect any problems. Just a good time! :)

Added on edit: Riotz and myself may be doing a lot of the planning, but Mel owns the field. His word is law, and if at any point he says no beer, then there will be no beer.

Paintballer86
06-24-2002, 03:19 PM
How far is it form Philadelphia? I might think about going.

Happy 16th to me! :D

spacemanspiff
06-24-2002, 03:21 PM
I'm going too. Hey Riotz I bet I can get us there in 1 1/2hrs:p Maybe I'll put a big banner or flag on my truck that says follow me to the promised land(LVL 10).

Thordic
06-24-2002, 03:22 PM
I'd say about 2.5 hours from Philly, maybe 3 if traffic is terrible.

Patron God of Pirates
Mark me down as a confirmed attendee. I will bring my M98 and Co2 tanks to lend out. If I can get some teammates to come, there will be more extra guns.

NINJA STICKERS
If I am able to get the Level 10 Ninja stickers to press before the 13th (very likely), I will bring them to the party to give out. If you haven't done so yet, please go here:
Lv.10 Ninja Stickers Poll (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40099) and vote for the type of sticker you'd like to see made.

Thordic
Originally posted by spacemanspiff
I'm going too. Hey Riotz I bet I can get us there in 1 1/2hrs:p Maybe I'll put a big banner or flag on my truck that says follow me to the promised land(LVL 10).

Dude, I will OWN your truck on the highway. My saturn will leave your truck eating dust while you wait for your tires to spin once :)

Thordic
06-24-2002, 03:25 PM
NINJA STICKERS!!! New special guest!!

Im thinking these Ninjas might just double our attendance!

As long as they don't totally flip out and kill everyone...

oldsoldier
06-24-2002, 03:27 PM
I have a mag if anyone needs to borrow it. It is hopper right, but beggars cant be choosers. Also have a mask and belt/pods...the whole setup. All I ask is that all this gets loaned to one person...makes it easier to keep track of things. I will have it on event day, so if it is needed, make yourself known to me.
Also, the drinking thing; I will also help to enforce no under 21 drinking. Remember; this is a hosted event. We all need to act responsibly, and help promote our sport, this guy's field, and AO. Besides, I carry a badge and gun at work, so dont cross me.;)

spacemanspiff
06-24-2002, 03:29 PM
Its okay you might out runme but once you get stiuck in traffic you'll be sorry. OH was that a speed bump I hit no sorry just a saturn:p

Thordic
06-24-2002, 03:31 PM
Dude, saturns are made out of DENT RESISTANT plastic. Metal = crunch. Saturns = bounce back just the same.

You can run me over, but once you drive off the hood, my car is looking the same :)

XxSHaRpShOoTaxX
06-24-2002, 03:48 PM
:( why cant there be anything like this in cali. i wanna move to the east coast...anyone wanna lend a home? =)

SkElL~ObIsSiS
06-24-2002, 04:55 PM
what kinds of fields are available, i just like speedball. There is a possibility that i might bring up my amatuer team

Bigzamboni
06-24-2002, 05:05 PM
Considering the prospect mentioned of a big-game type format, I am guessing woods. A Big Game on a speedball course would be rather, well, interesting.

surfer349
06-24-2002, 05:07 PM
hehehehhe,
the drive is only like 30 mins from my house. hehehehehehhe

Bigzamboni
06-24-2002, 05:09 PM
What are the chances of getting Tom to come to this shindig?

Riotz
06-24-2002, 05:28 PM
re Fields:
I'm not positive, bust since this is a new field they only have a couple. 2-3 Speedball fields and posibly some woods. This would be a grand-opening of sorts for them. They are planning to have lots more fields, just not right now.

re Tom:
I'm sorry, but Tom can't make it out there for this event. He is very interested in it, but he already has other plans which I don't think he can change. Maybe AO Day III =].

He IS sending his bestest Tech (Jon) and the AGD Spokewoman (CaPoEiRa) though!

Bigzamboni
06-24-2002, 05:38 PM
He will be sending stickers though, right? ::rubs hands together evilly:: I like stickers. :p

rpm07
06-24-2002, 06:43 PM
Count me in I will be there

MantisMag
06-24-2002, 06:44 PM
i will be there. even though i'll have to leave early. it's my stupid aunt's fault. she's throwing my uncle a 60th birthday party 6 months early. (to make sure he's surprised :rolleyes: )

Duck Hunt -xi-
06-24-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Bigzamboni
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes less driving time(round trip):
More Sleep, gas saved, less begging of parents. Also enables friends to be taken.

$54 saved on admission and air, $40 saved on paint (per case)
Easier on my Job-less(at the moment) self, and More Paint!

Being able to go home and shower at the end of the day...
Convinces me to go to the AO Meet.

My friends don't have 'Mags, as they are newer players, I'm sure they will be accepted, and maybe even converted. :D

As for lending guns, if my brother doesn't go, I will most likely be able to lend someone his M98. I also have a few co2 tanks, 9's and 12s, and I think 1 20. A couple Masks, and pods, if someone lends a pod-less harness.

P.S. I just ordered a level 10 upgrade, and a HRPF for my RT 10 minutes ago.. I hope it arrives in time. Is the delay still 2 weeks on Level 10's?

bring it to texas....... or atleast mid US so everyone can make it :(

Kaiser Bob
06-24-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Duck Hunt -xi-

bring it to texas....... or atleast mid US so everyone can make it :(

We got one texan coming already, so there. :p :D

Duck Hunt -xi-
06-24-2002, 10:49 PM
its not out of the question to make it mid US, that would be a good marketing ploy

nicad
06-24-2002, 10:59 PM
exactly.. Texas is what im saying... :D
only problem would be.. umm it was 105* here a coupla days ago. :eek:
Would prolly kill a lot of you soft northern type. ;)

Riotz
06-24-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Duck Hunt -xi-
its not out of the question to make it mid US, that would be a good marketing ploy
Well, maybe if I was the one in charge of AGD/AO events and got a salery I could help organize events all over the country. hehe ::wink wink:: Tom :p

Bigzamboni
06-24-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by nicad
exactly.. Texas is what im saying... :D
only problem would be.. umm it was 105* here a coupla days ago. :eek:
Would prolly kill a lot of you soft northern type. ;)

You mean thermometers can go past 100 degrees?!?1 Blasphemy I tell you!

Actually, I have experienced it.. Last summer to be exact, I saw a thermometer on a bank in my town reading 102* During a heat-wave.

Riotz
06-24-2002, 11:25 PM
It was 97 degrees here today with the heat index.

Havoc_online
06-24-2002, 11:28 PM
I grew up in Laredo, Tx. just on the border to Mexico in a great big hole, very very hot city, in summers it goes anywhere from 110-120,

oldsoldier
06-24-2002, 11:41 PM
No thanks, I like the cold winters. I have my bedroon window open all year round. Used to drive my ex nuts! Then again, damn near everything did...

Thordic
06-25-2002, 08:06 AM
Soft northerners? ha!

We have to deal with upper 90* high humidity summers AND below-freezing snowcovered winters.

There are actually four seasons in NJ, unlike some parts of the country. :)

Riotz
06-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Thordic
There are actually four seasons in NJ, unlike some parts of the country. :)
No 3, I haven't seen spring in awhile... ::sigh:: :(

Wc Keep
06-25-2002, 08:16 AM
wait new jersey had a spring at one time. i really cant remember the last time it was a cool and breezy april afternoon....

xatle
06-25-2002, 10:30 AM
*sniffle* i SO wish i could go, 14th is my b-day.:(

agdjon
06-25-2002, 10:57 AM
Just to let you guys know, and everyone in the new york and new jersey area can vouch for this, I drive about 13-15 hours when I go there without any problems. I usually do this solo as well. Ask Thordic and Riotz. I saw them that night when I got into town. Same with Chris and some of his buddies when I arrived a second time :-)

Obviously, I am coming from Chicago.

Hope that helps

Jon

cphilip
06-25-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by xatle
*sniffle* i SO wish i could go, 14th is my b-day.:(

15th is mine!

G-Rexx
06-25-2002, 11:36 AM
I'm all over this event, Mel and all his PBX folks are great. Bought my E-Mag from him, and I go visit his shop often and regular. Was there last night looking to see if he had gotten his hands on a lvl 10 yet. Thats when I found out about this shindig.

Can't wait to meet some of the faces behind the keystrokes.

See ya there!!!

Yatta!
06-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Hmmmm...how can a 15 year old, get to NJ from TX? Start walking! Ill start today, hopefully ill be there in time! Ill ship my stuff to somebody's house so i dont have to carry it.

Yatta!

(this is sarcasm, im not going:()

Bigzamboni
06-25-2002, 12:03 PM
AGDJon... Any chance you could bring some warp hose? Mine is too short, and shipping from the store is too expensive for a couple feet of hose...

Or.. think they have the same sized hose at like Home Depot, or something?

agdjon
06-25-2002, 12:29 PM
Hopefully i will have a list compiled of what I will bring. Warp hose is one of those things I should have with me

Jon

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-25-2002, 01:20 PM
just to let you guys no who posted earlier Yahoo maps is really weird w/ there timing. It says from my house it take 2 hours to get to skirmish USA. But everytime i have went it took about hour and 15 min. so there timing is a little screwy. also to get to Paintball depot it says 1.5 hours but take 30-45 mins.

Wc Keep
06-25-2002, 01:23 PM
well it said from my house to this field it takes 2 hours and i live in central jersey.

agdjon
06-25-2002, 01:23 PM
When using the maps, keep in mind, this is a calculated mileage using the speed limit of either 55 mph, 65 mph, or 70 mph. So their times may be right when it is calculated but remember, the variance gets thrown in there somewhere

cphilip
06-25-2002, 01:26 PM
Hopefully i will have a list compiled of what I will bring. Warp hose is one of those things I should have with me

Jon

Yea but he won't know exactly where they are nor how much they are.... :D

govnamac
06-25-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey Jon, I'm having a problem with my emag, I was wondering if I brought it to you could you fix it like you did last time :D

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-25-2002, 02:52 PM
Wc Keep were u live????? it says it takes 2 hour 15 min from my house? i live in hunterdon county you cant be all that far away.

agdjon
06-25-2002, 02:55 PM
I will do the best I can. Keep in mind, that I necessarily don't work on e-mags. But I will give it my all :)

govnamac
06-25-2002, 03:03 PM
I know Jon, I'm kidding. I dont know if you remember, but last time you broke my emag and told me after you took it totally apart that "I don't work on Emags" :D

By the way, I'll try to remember to bring you a 12pack of Yuengling.

Mike
"Cockerboy"

Wc Keep
06-25-2002, 03:23 PM
i live in middlesex county in edison.

PsychoMag
06-25-2002, 03:56 PM
OKOKOKOK! Count Me in!

I will bring the usual entourage of players from SouthJersey. Maybe even my 8' AGD Banner from Last years IAO :-)

surfer349
06-25-2002, 04:58 PM
Hey,
Is there any chance any of you tech professionals could help me (in person) with setting up an intellifeed to my hopper and warp on AO day, or is that something that takes some time to do?

Kaiser Bob
06-25-2002, 05:18 PM
I always have my pocket soldering kit at the field, just bring the intellifeed parts, and some flux cuz i dont have any :D and we can get you set up.

Bigzamboni
06-25-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob
I always have my pocket soldering kit at the field, just bring the intellifeed parts, and some flux cuz i dont have any :D and we can get you set up.

Was the above post a joke? If not..

Think you could hook an intellifeed up to my Z-grip if I pre-Drill it, bring the parts, and a buddy of mine, who goes by the name "Washington"? :D

Riotz
06-25-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
15th is mine!
The 10th is mine! =]

1stdeadeye
06-25-2002, 11:14 PM
3 Hours 49 Minutes from South Jersey! 148 Miles!
I would like to attend, but that trip is long. Is there any group going up from South Jersey/Philly that may want to carpool? I don't mind driving, but I can't stay over and don't want to fall asleep on the way home.
I really want the level 10 upgrade and who better to show me how to install it then Jon!

Mild 7
06-26-2002, 12:59 AM
I'm bring in my brother, XPK along. That's 2!

See you all there!

Thordic
06-26-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
I would like to attend, but that trip is long. Is there any group going up from South Jersey/Philly that may want to carpool? I don't mind driving, but I can't stay over and don't want to fall asleep on the way home.
I really want the level 10 upgrade and who better to show me how to install it then Jon!

It shouldn't take that long to drive it. NJ isn't 4 hours long :)

As for someone to carpool with, talk to PsychoMag, hes from south jersey.

agdjon
06-26-2002, 08:03 AM
CockerBoy,

i remember bro :-) I remember hehehehe. Hopefully i learned a couple of things while cleaning up my marker :-)

MagDog68
06-26-2002, 08:05 AM

There is no way that 148 miles would take 3 hpurs and 49 minutes unless you hit some monster traffic. I drive between Albany and Brooklyn for a total of 179 miles in about 3 hours. I think you put too much stock in what Mapquest quotes.

~Fred

niteHawk337
06-26-2002, 09:56 AM
Mel has FINALLY gotten his field up and running (or at least for this little shindig??)

Hrrrm - I may dust off the old mag just as an excuse to come see it...

I'll know in a couple of days and let Riotz know.. If I come I'll have some toys for people to borrow...

nH

Riotz
06-26-2002, 09:59 AM
Corrections made:

Fields:
Paintballistix purchased 2 S'up-Air fields from JT to be used at the field.

New Prizes:
Shartley has graciously donated 2 AO signature images and a set of Custom Carved 45 Grips for this event. The grips and the images will be awarded the day of the event, the signature images will be made afterwards. JT USA donated some Proteus masks to give-away. Planet Eclipse donated some jackel packs to give-away.

New Sponsors:
JT USA Paintball and Planet Eclipse

Thordic
06-26-2002, 11:19 AM
AO NJ Chapter Membership Cards!

I will be making AO Membership Cards for the NJ chapter. It will have your real name, AO name, and Chapter Member Number on it.

If you are on a team that contributes to AO, your team name/logo will be on the card. If you are from out of state, the card will say "Honorary Member" for the NJ Chapter. For all other members who attend, the card will say "Founding Member"

The cards are roughly the size of credit cards, and are laminated. I am doing this on my own time, so I can't make promises, they are on a first-come, first-served basis as far as pre-registration goes. I have 28 names so far, so I'm making those 28 cards first. Time will be the ultimate judge in how many I can get done before the event. Just as a note, even if I don't have yours done by the event but you are there, you'll still get it eventually.

Members who don't make the event but show up to a future event will probably only have "Member" on their cards instead of "Founding Member"

Here is a sample, the card I made for SprayingMango of Team ArchAngels. JT and Donnie, if you want me to dump that logo and put something else on instead, let me know, its easily changed. I just needed something to put there so I made that.

Thordic
06-26-2002, 11:27 AM
Those are supposed to be wings, by the way :D

Bigzamboni
06-26-2002, 12:09 PM
Want to save me #35? It's a lucky number, of sorts. :)

Wc Keep
06-26-2002, 01:13 PM
my lucky number is 0... but those are pretty nice thordic.

06-26-2002, 03:47 PM
$5 to play $48 to register unless I have something extremely important I will be going. Just got to confirm with Dad but he always says yes when I say I will pay :rolleyes:

1stdeadeye
06-26-2002, 04:19 PM
I found my crew to go with, so I will be there. Can't wait to upgrade my RT.

This is going to ROCK!!!

BajaBoy
06-26-2002, 07:53 PM
ah omg thats awesome im goin, knowen i live about 30-50mins away:D i cant wait (i hope you guys (agd) has another one next year

06-26-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Bigzamboni

You mean thermometers can go past 100 degrees?!?1 Blasphemy I tell you!

Actually, I have experienced it.. Last summer to be exact, I saw a thermometer on a bank in my town reading 102* During a heat-wave.

PFFFF nothing the thermometer on the Fire house read 503* yesterday. They said it was broken but i think it was a conspiracy to trick me :eek:

Oh and yes i am going. :D

cphilip
06-27-2002, 11:59 AM
Looks more and more like cphilip and fatMan will be up there...more soon.

graycie
06-27-2002, 02:13 PM
I think Siayajin(<=doesn't post much)and I will be in attendence, i'll bring brownies.

Wc Keep
06-27-2002, 02:19 PM
is anyone bringing pie???

Thordic
06-27-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by graycie
I think Siayajin(<=doesn't post much)and I will be in attendence, i'll bring brownies.

Anyone else from Quiet Storm showin up?

In any case, right now the number of AO members who have confirmed attendance is well over 30, not including guests and non-AO members.

graycie
06-27-2002, 02:39 PM
Anyone else from Quiet Storm showin up?

i have no idea, Mel personally called up Christian(Siayajin) the other day about it. i don't think he ran it by the rest of the team yet, also there is a scheduled team practice the following day so that makes things kinda tight.

Bigzamboni
06-27-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
is anyone bringing pie???

What kind? I'm sure I can bring one if it'll add to the friendly atmosphere. Someone else needs to bring punch, though.

Little Southpark kid: We came to this meeting understanding there would be pie and punch, is there any?
Cartman(I think): No!
*half of the people get up and leave*

The La Resistance meeting.

Heh.. if I ever start a team, that may be the name (La Resistance) if it isn't taken.

Viva La Resistance!

SyntaxError
06-27-2002, 08:08 PM
Hey, I've played with you quiet storm guys before, namely John H., he's still there right?(the one with the westwood)

yeah, I'm also gonna try to make it up to the game. Should be great!

graycie
06-27-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError
Hey, I've played with you quiet storm guys before, namely John H., he's still there right?(the one with the westwood)

jah, john is still with the team. not sure if he still has the westwood, he's been using angels lately.

Wc Keep
06-27-2002, 09:48 PM
i like pumpkin and ill bring a couple of those big juggs of hawaiin punch. but i think we need a few others to also contribute to this.

oldsoldier
06-28-2002, 01:46 PM
WOOHOO!!! Definitely going...just got my pass for the 13th back today. Now its official. I was gonna go anyway, but now I am "officially excused from duty". Hehe...I like getting my way!

spacemanspiff
06-28-2002, 05:27 PM
Oh I heard something about a one on one topgun tourney possibly going down. Something having to do with using the AGD sydarms:D Only can carry 10 shots no spray and pray here. :p

Kaiser Bob
06-28-2002, 05:33 PM
Im set to take on all comers.... :D

Wc Keep
06-28-2002, 08:53 PM
thordic confirmed that on pbnation spiff. and kaiser bob youll be the first to go down by my hand.

Wc Keep
06-28-2002, 09:10 PM
ok now on a more serious note for the event some of us are going to need to be able to download a waiver so that a legal parent or guardian can sign for us. are we going to be able to have those before the 13th?

1stdeadeye
06-28-2002, 10:21 PM
What are the parts you need to get from Radio Shack to hook up the Intelliframe to your revi? Jon has my Rt now and is installing an Intelliframe for me so I want to hook it to my hopper. If I know what to bring I'll hit up Kaiser Bob for some help?

P.S. Thanks Jon for all of your help. You da man!!

Thordic
06-29-2002, 12:42 AM
Thanks for reminding me about the waiver. I'll make something up, get Mel to approve it, and make it a PDF or something available for download ASAP.

P8ntballerAK
06-29-2002, 04:07 AM
Total Estimated Time: Total Distance:
47 hours, 35 minutes 2836.89 miles

hmm
and this is not even the full distance
add another thousand miles to get from anchorage alaska
thats almost 4k
I think I will walk this one since its such a short distance.

oldsoldier
06-29-2002, 05:02 PM
I ran into a few people today who may be interested...I just emailed one guy. He may be joining the forum here (yes, he owns a mag) and MAY go, and take a few friends. Is there any limit to the number of people who can go? Not that I think we exceeded it, but was just wondering.

surfer349
06-29-2002, 11:06 PM
hey I want #21 please. That is my lucky number.
thanks,
Adam

Thordic
06-30-2002, 10:43 PM
oldsoldier - there isn't a limit, and if there is one, we are nowhere near it yet :)

surfer - sorry, 21 was already requested.

06-30-2002, 11:51 PM
oldsoldier - there isn't a limit, and if there is one, we are nowhere near it yet :)

surfer - sorry, 21 was already requested.

I have to ask...can i have #69 :p

Brian68mag
07-01-2002, 12:40 AM
you should have it in laramie wyoming yes, it would be the biggest event in the towns history rofl.

Riotz
07-01-2002, 06:30 AM
Corrections made:

Fields:
Paintballistix purchased 2 S'up-Air fields from JT to be used at the field.

New Prizes:
Shartley has graciously donated 2 AO signature images and a set of Custom Carved 45 Grips for this event. The grips and the images will be awarded the day of the event, the signature images will be made afterwards. JT USA donated some Proteus masks to give-away. Planet Eclipse donated some jackel packs to give-away.

New Sponsors:
JT USA Paintball and Planet Eclipse

govnamac
07-01-2002, 07:39 AM
Are the sup air fields in addition to woods fields?

Riotz
07-01-2002, 08:03 AM
Yea, I believe there are woods fields also.

govnamac
07-01-2002, 08:27 AM
great

Riotz
07-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Right now, we have Sup Air, Hyperball, and woods fields (that will handle two teams of 30)

Mild 7
07-01-2002, 04:13 PM
Please tell me if #7 is available. If so, I want 7.

1stdeadeye
07-01-2002, 05:36 PM
How will we be handling the ref situation? Will they be field employees or are we all going to take turns calling games? No big deal either way, I am just curious.

Riotz
07-01-2002, 05:55 PM
Mild 7: The number 7 is already taken, sorry.

1stdeadeye: They are field employees.

spacemanspiff
07-01-2002, 07:03 PM
Woot sup air baby. I love it:D

JEDI
07-01-2002, 09:28 PM
Yeah, Dead Cell will be there. We're looking forward to it. So is my Emag.

Riotz
07-01-2002, 09:30 PM
Dead Cell is NOT allowed to go unless you change your name. :p

hehe j/k

But you should really change it out of respect. =]

oldsoldier
07-01-2002, 10:42 PM
Um, seeing as we are requesting numbers, could I get 77? Ray Bourques #...Bruins fan!

JEDI
07-02-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Riotz

But you should really change it out of respect. =]

Riotz, kidding or not, the joke is getting old. It sounds as if you and your teammates don't even like your team name. As far as "respect" goes, be respectful, and let it go.

Riotz
07-02-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Riotz, kidding or not, the joke is getting old. It sounds as if you and your teammates don't even like your team name. As far as "respect" goes, be respectful, and let it go.

Erm, what's getting old is you not changing your team name. However, will we deal with that on the field at AO day. Then we will see who deserves some RESPECT. =]

Thordic told me it was just a joke, so I don't see anyone who has a problem with the team name.

That IS the end of that, till AO DAY II!

BTW ALL, anyone can play, whether they have a mag or an angel or a tippmann. All are welcome.

JEDI
07-03-2002, 08:22 AM
Ok, maybe I'll go watch a pathetically bad John Travolta movie to get my team name too. I know, Team Disco Ball! Or better yet, Team Polyester Fever.
Come on man! You're being juvenile. Oops, did I say juvenile? There I go again stealing team names.

surfer349
07-03-2002, 11:10 AM
hey,
you say that there will be 2 kinds of paint: the cheep stuff and the premium stuff. Well, does anyone know what brand and name these two paints are exactly?

Wc Keep
07-03-2002, 11:31 AM
i believe since kickin paintball is sponsoring the event that itll most likely be kickin. hey thordic any word on when those waivers will be available?

Kaiser Bob
07-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Ok, maybe I'll go watch a pathetically bad John Travolta movie to get my team name too. I know, Team Disco Ball! Or better yet, Team Polyester Fever.
Come on man! You're being juvenile. Oops, did I say juvenile? There I go again stealing team names.

Dude, Polyester Fever, I like it!!! :D

SSJ4_Goku
07-03-2002, 01:57 PM
i live 10 minites away lol so if e 1 wants to they can come chill at my house afterwards

07-03-2002, 06:11 PM
If you wanna find me i have green hair.

Wc Keep
07-03-2002, 09:02 PM
if you have green im definately gonna have blue. wait do you have permanent hair dye or temp???

shartley
07-04-2002, 12:05 PM
Argggg! I was working on the grips for your Event and my Dremil DIED! :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

What this means is that if I don’t get it replaced in time, the winner of the Custom Carved 45 Grips will get them mailed directly to them personally and not Awarded at the Event. I DID get one pair carved for the Adventure Games Big Game (who was first in line, event timeline) for this weekend. They are in the stain/urethane process as we speak.

So YES the grips WILL still be a Prize to give, but it may have to be given after the fact (like the 2 AO Signature Images that are Prizes as well).

Thank you for your understanding… I hope I can get the grips down in time, but just in case, I wanted to keep everyone updated… and assure you all that they are STILL Prizes.

RT_Luver
07-04-2002, 12:51 PM
is then when teh Lvl 10 will be fully released or is it just a party for the Lvl 10?

shartley
07-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Oh.. the latest quick shot of the Adventure Games Prize Grips..... similar ones are ALMOST done being carved (except as you read, my Dremil died... grrrr) for your NJ Event.... The ones for the NJ Event are even more carved than these are, with sleeker lines and more defined. Also you can not fully see the sleekness of the grips. They look almost bulky in this shot, BUT they are not. They are very similar to the ones I posted in the Cphilip Spyder Project Thread.

You can not see it perfectly in this picture but the wood grain is stunning (Thanks Tunaman… yours are going to be STUNNING) and with the two light coats of stain and then 3 layers of urethane they almost glow. The color ranges from a golden brown to almost black grain of the wood. I may even add one more layer of urethane if they dry quickly enough (they are being delivered tomorrow afternoon/evening).

Sorry the pictures don’t give the full beauty of these grips, but it does give you a rough idea….

MagDog68
07-04-2002, 11:12 PM
I am not really big on the urethane "shiney" look, but that wood looks very nice :)

~Fred

shartley
07-05-2002, 03:05 PM
UPDATE!!!

Yup.. I got a new Dremel. LOL (And this time spelled it correctly too!)

The Prize pair are done being carved. They are being stained at this very moment! They are better than every pair this far shown. The more I make, the faster I get and the better (and more identical) they are. The lines are smoother, the feel more refined, and the looks are super sexy. :D

I am very glad I will be able to get them down to everyone in time. :)

oldsoldier
07-05-2002, 03:20 PM
How many pairs you bringing? I am looking into customs for my emag...want to check out the work you do.

Thordic
07-05-2002, 03:29 PM
Good news, membership cards are 95% printed, and I'm laminating them in about 5 minutes. Then I need to do a few stragglers next week, but I've got a stack of about 30+ on my desk right now. :)

shartley
07-05-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
How many pairs you bringing? I am looking into customs for my emag...want to check out the work you do.
I am not brining any, but "sending". I can't make it personally, so my participation will be donating Prizes.... 2 AO Signature Images and 1 set of Custom Grips.

You can see the Prize Pair at the Event. I also want to make a pair very similar to them for E-Mags, but quite a bit thinner due to the constraints put on grips by having such a thick frame. They can also be finished in almost any manner I (or the customer) wants, from very light, to almost black (or even black if need be.... I believe Tunaman is going to take a pair I send him and finish them black and put about 30 layers of urethane on them).

I will eventually make a mold out of a nice pair and cast them in plastic (to make them more affordable and easier to mass produce) and have even toyed with the idea of them in Pewter (and already have requests for them that way). But one thing at a time.... I am VERY busy as it is.

A similar pair will also be given away at AGPaintball this Sunday (as was said earlier), and ANOTHER pair on the 28th. So, you can determine if you want to come on up for a shot at the pair on the 28th as well.

I am REALLY wanting to tackle the E-Mag grips though, they will be interesting to say the least.

I hope that answered your question. I don't want to hijack this thread with NON-NJ Event stuff, so if you (or anyone else) have further questions about the grips, feel free to PM or E-Mail me.

surfer349
07-05-2002, 11:07 PM
hey all,
It seems that i have run into a rut. The gun that I ordered and was expecting to arrive this week (so i could use it this weekend) was placed on backorder and will not show up for at least another week.:( :( :mad: :mad: MAJOR PAIN IN THE A$$. so it looks like im gonna be needing a rental. Anybody have an extra gun that they would be willing to rent out. I can pay if nescessary. PM if you could do this.

Thanks,
Adam

Thordic
07-06-2002, 01:15 PM
Ok, here is the rental situation.

There isn't any.

At this point, to my great dismay, there are no rentals whatsoever. Furthermore, the amount of guns people are willing to loan out is similarly small.

I figure that we can probably outfit 4 or 5 extra people from what I have an idea is coming so far. I am still trying to look into getting 10 or more sets of Tippmans with equipment, but I have no word on that so far so at this point its kinda hard to tell.

Due to the fact I have no confirmations for the most part on borrowable equipment, it's going to be a first come first served basis. A few people who PMd me a while ago I may be able to set up them up, but I'll PM them individually.

So, my only advice is if I don't post about getting my hands on those tippmans, show up anyway. We'll try our best to get you outfitted, but at the very least you can hang out and have a good time.

SHAG
07-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Hi,

I can help out with a couple of 98s. However I will need a couple of hoppers. There will be no charge for rental either. I got a couple of tanks and a couple of goggles.

Hey Freshman Bob see you there.

Hey Surfer349 How come you didn't get back to me about your mag set up. I was ready to work on it for you. Is Fairclough your guest?

Looking for to next Saturday. Elizabeth will be there as well.

Later,
Alan

Riotz
07-06-2002, 05:42 PM
Hey all,

Just a reminder. Please PM me if you are planning on attending this event so we can have an accurate count on how many people will be there.

Also, if anyone has a water cooler they could bring, fill it up with water and ice and maybe get some cheap cups. It may be hot that day, so this will help out.

Thanks a lot.

SSJ4_Goku
07-06-2002, 06:00 PM
hey im not 18 so im guessing i need a release form...wwill they have them at the game to sign or can one be writen up or pmed to me so my parents dont have to take me?

Riotz
07-06-2002, 06:08 PM
A "release form" will be available sometime this week. You will be able to download it and have your parents fill it out and then you can bring it to the game.

- Jeff

shartley
07-06-2002, 07:08 PM
Well…. the NJ Grips are almost done! They already have 6 coats of urethane and I will be adding at least 2 more.

The picture I am posting does NOT even come close to showing the beauty of these grips. Sorry. It will however give you a rough idea on the shape and overall “look” of them. The actual grips are VERY deep in color, but have gold and redish highlights that almost sparkle and make the grips glow when turned in the light (anyone who knows wood knows what I am talking about).

I will be carving Tunaman’s grips tomorrow!!!! If it is alright with everyone, I would like to send BOTH pair of grips to Tunaman personally since he will be attending. That way he can bring them with him. I see no need to send TWO packages to NJ when I can send ONE and pay half price. LOL Let me know if this is alright. I want to get them in the mail on Monday.

surfer349
07-06-2002, 09:06 PM
hey shag, i pm'ed you...

surfer349
07-06-2002, 09:09 PM
any one know what the bore sizes (small, medium, or large) for the regular and premium paints are?

oldsoldier
07-06-2002, 10:12 PM
General ? of all that are going to this; I need an oring for my flatline. My on/off knob doesnt hold the pressure in the tank. So, if anyone has one, please bring it, so I can fix this that day. I have a second tank, but I need my 4500! Thanks...less than a week!!!!
Oh,Riotz, as far as coolers of water, try Mcdonalds. They used to give us their water coolers filled with that orange drink for hockey. See how much it is...PM me if you need help monetarily.:D

MagDog68
07-07-2002, 10:25 AM
Thordic -
I still have a very nice chrome Mini/47ci that I am more than willing to lend out, but I don't have a loader for it. Just add that to your list!

~Fred

MantisMag
07-07-2002, 12:16 PM
i have sort of an odd request. does anyone have someplace where i can shower and change nearby? i have to go to my uncle's birthday party. it just happens to be on my way home. if i can shower and change my clothes near the field and then head straight to the party that would save me about an hour and a half of driving time. which means i can stay an hour and a half longer since i would be leaving early to get to the party in time. i'd really appreciate any help with this.

07-07-2002, 06:01 PM
if you have green im definately gonna have blue. wait do you have permanent hair dye or temp???

permanent

RealoRc
07-08-2002, 04:25 AM
HeLLo Riotz,
You remember me from #DwK on irc? Small world, eh? A friend told me about this event. I saw 'Riotz' as the contact person and noticed that the field is in NJ. Then I saw http://www.acky.net in your profile and I knew it had to be you. Maybe I will go to this game with my sub-$300 marker =)

Farlow
07-08-2002, 01:30 PM
I was quickly looking through the post and I may have missed the answer to this question. Are Credit Cards being accepted to buy paint, etc...?

Wc Keep
07-08-2002, 01:44 PM
how much are the lvl 10 mods gonna cost or will that be determined then?

shartley
07-08-2002, 02:02 PM
UPDATE:

Grips are done! Tunaman’s Grips are also all done (unfinished as per requested).

Tunaman has been kind enough to accept both sets of grips and bring the Prize pair with him to the Event. Thanks Tuna. Now off in the mail they go with tomorrow's outging!

SSJ4_Goku
07-08-2002, 03:56 PM
not to put a damper on this event but what if it rains???will it be cancelled and set for anothr date or will we just play in it.....

Second time I have asked you to tone down that signature image. Sent you an email yesterday. Its too big! lose it - cphilip

cphilip
07-08-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Farlow
I was quickly looking through the post and I may have missed the answer to this question. Are Credit Cards being accepted to buy paint, etc...?

VERY GOOD QUESTION! And what kind at that VISA? DISCOVER? etc?. Out of state checks? I need to know that myself! Riotz? Thordic?

Thordic
07-08-2002, 06:56 PM
Hmm, good question. I'll email Mel and find out. :)

Clare
07-08-2002, 07:07 PM
yeah..I forgot to ask that too. I'll only have a Mastercard with me..so I'm hoping that will be accepted there. :)

1stdeadeye
07-08-2002, 08:22 PM
Hey Riotz,
I think Old Soldier had a great idea. If there is a Mickey D's around there, we should hi them up. I'll be more then happy to kick in!

Old Soldier,
What kind of o-ring do you need for your Flatline? I live right around the corner from National Paintball Supply's headquarters. I could probably grab one for you. If it is a standard tank o-ring or comes in the Automag repair kit, I have a bunch. Let me know.

Bigzamboni
07-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey Riotz,
I think Old Soldier had a great idea. If there is a Mickey D's around there, we should hi them up. I'll be more then happy to kick in!

If not, I have 5 of the big jugs that I have volunteered to bring. I have cups as well.

SHAG
07-08-2002, 09:07 PM
Hi,

Being a resident of Sussex County I should know this. There is a Mc Donalds in Franklin which is about 10 minutes down Route 23. However, Sussex doesn't have many places to eat. There is a few diners on 23 that are below sussex. There is 2 or 3 places in Sussex, and I think 3 places above Sussex. The one dinner, Sussex Queen, is probably the nicest one of them of the bunch for clean looking. New Jersey is known for having the most dinners than any other state at 660 I think.

Where we are playing looks like Wantage Twp on the map. Sussex itself is about a mile square with about 2,000 people living there. It has a small airport with an air show every late August. There is not much of a downtown and the local community center was just leased to a theartrical group. Overall Sussex doesn't have much of a downtown. At one point it had one of the highest crime rateas in the county when the PD disbanded. A running joke at the time was wait until the hardware store closed for hardware.:P

For the most part, be perpared to see hicks and transits. Don't mock the people though cause most of them are fairly descent. I use to play paintball with a few of the town residents. We played at a local 4H camp near where this field is.

Whatelse... Sussex Motel is not a 4 star resort. However it boost it has a pool, color Tv and HBO. It looks like a dump though.

A good place to eat and I m going to throw this into the ring for a meeting place afterwards, The Road House Restaurant. It's below sussex kinda on the way home for alot of you guys. The prices are good, the food very good, and it's a bar. Plus I think it has bands on friday and sat night.

I think that's about it. For probably the better food places, you are going to have to travel to newton which is about 25 minutes away. There are a few good pizza shops, steak and potatoes joints, and a number of chain places.

If anyone has any questions about the local area as in attractions if you are staying for the weekend, let me know. I will let you know where to go.

Later,
alan

surfer349
07-08-2002, 09:30 PM
i dont know if this was said before, but what time is this thing set to begin, and when is it supposed to end? I need to know so I can tell my parents when to come pick me up.

and again: what are the bore sizes of the paintballs?

Butterfingers
07-08-2002, 09:33 PM
Cant go unfortunately :(

I got Princeton Review MCAT Dignostic Test II saturday

Bigzamboni
07-08-2002, 10:04 PM
Anyone up for post-paintball bowling? :p

Shag.. Do any of those food places have karaoke? That would own! Paintball player's attempting karaoke! :D

oldsoldier
07-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Hey 1st, I think it is the oring that is on the little on/off pin in the valve. I think it may be the same size as the on/off oring on the mag; if so, I have a few. That was the first time I took it apart, so I have no idea what the parts are called.

SSJ4_Goku
07-08-2002, 10:22 PM
ne ideas on what the rain status is?

Bigzamboni
07-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SSJ4_Goku
ne ideas on what the rain status is?

Weather.com says partly cloudy, highs of 84*

SHAG
07-09-2002, 06:21 AM
Hi,

hehe I don't think so. The only time I know the alley is open in Franklin for open bowling is rock and bowl on Friday nights. I try to stay out of Franklin mainly because of psycho chick. This chick actually stalked me at my work and on the phone. The last place I was working at, my manager threaten to call the cops and kicked her out of the building. She had alot of problem and as I understand it she still hasn't left the town. Oh and a good defense on this chick was to show your package to her. She freaked out. It was the only way I could get her to stop harassing me.

Later,
alan

Thordic
07-09-2002, 06:56 AM
Western NJ can be rather frightening at times, but at least it doesn't have Piney's, SHAG, so you still have south Jersey beat :)

Bore Size: No idea, bring a large bore barrel, most paint is in the .689 range so be prepared to shoot something that size. If its smaller, then you can still fit it. If its bigger, well, then we'll be having a water balloon fight :)

Game should be on rain or shine, doesn't matter. Tape a balloon to your powerfeed hole and you're set :)

Credits cards are still being looked into, its on top of my priority list right now.

Wc Keep
07-09-2002, 07:07 AM
a balloon????

shartley
07-09-2002, 07:12 AM
a balloon????
Rubber..... unless you would prefer a condom? ;)

agdjon
07-09-2002, 07:45 AM
Just got of the phone with Mel and he says yes credit cards will be accepted. Now I do have to apologize because I forgot to ask what kind, so I will safely say that Visa and Mastercard are definitely taken and discover and american express may be taken. If anyone has been to Mel's store recently, please let me know what the front of his store shows in terms of credit card displays.

My safest saying would be to have a visa or mastercard ready.

Thordic
07-09-2002, 10:31 AM
I was going to make a comment about condoms being safer, but I left it lie. Leave it to shartley to bring it up :)

In the rain, water gets in the opening in your powerfeed and causes all sorts of nasty issues. You don't want to just put a piece of tape over it because air needs to get out that hole.

I've never done it, but we always joked about taping condoms to the powerfeed to give the air somewhere to go and still keep it waterproof. Now the interesting idea is, would it inflate during rapid fire? :)

A flap of electrical tape would probably work better, but I think the condoms are a better idea :)

Wc Keep
07-09-2002, 10:34 AM
i was wondering if there was still any word on how much the lvl 10s were gonna cost.

shartley
07-09-2002, 10:51 AM
I was going to make a comment about condoms being safer, but I left it lie. Leave it to shartley to bring it up :)

In the rain, water gets in the opening in your powerfeed and causes all sorts of nasty issues. You don't want to just put a piece of tape over it because air needs to get out that hole.

I've never done it, but we always joked about taping condoms to the powerfeed to give the air somewhere to go and still keep it waterproof. Now the interesting idea is, would it inflate during rapid fire? :)

A flap of electrical tape would probably work better, but I think the condoms are a better idea :)
LOL I went back and read what I posted. I was just trying to answer his question by referring to what balloons were MADE out of.... then added the part about the condoms. LOL I was very busy when I wrote it and did not even think that "rubber" was also a term for condom. Sorry.... HeeHee That was not my intent....

Rubber was the material for balloons, condom would be a substitute. LOL Funny how meanings and intents change depending on HOW it is read… :D

spacemanspiff
07-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Hey Shag it aint to bad up there my moms side of the family lives near ya. Well kinda on the NY side right around Warwick/ Greenwood Lake if ya know where that is. Only place that I get to go to the drive-in movies:D Only place around that I know has one left.

agdjon
07-09-2002, 11:03 AM
And thus, there will still be no word on how much level 10's are going to cost at this event. Sorry guys, but as soon as I know, I will inform you :)

cphilip
07-09-2002, 11:35 AM
Well actually I think condoms, for the most part, are latex based...but there are some natural materials used in some for those folks that are alergic to latex....

Ummm...ewwww...

Shartley...how the heck did you let this happen?

THREAD HIJACK ALERT!!!!!! :confused:

Wc Keep
07-09-2002, 12:05 PM
so hey were less than a week away!!!! oh i asked on another forum and they said that theyre medium bored paint.

07-09-2002, 03:38 PM
I can bring a couple of Co2 tanks. As long as i get them back. Oh and how much is the lvl 10 gonna cost is there going to be a special AO Party Price?? :confused:

shartley
07-09-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by 845
I can bring a couple of Co2 tanks. As long as i get them back. Oh and how much is the lvl 10 gonna cost is there going to be a special AO Party Price?? :confused:
Does anyone even READ? Just a few posts up THIS is what Jon posted....

And thus, there will still be no word on how much level 10's are going to cost at this event. Sorry guys, but as soon as I know, I will inform you
I am sorry if this sounds like I am flaming, but lately we have seen way too much of this... please people, at least TRY to read at a MINIMUM the thread you are posting in.

1stdeadeye
07-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Hey OldSoldier,
PM me if you need me to pick up that O-Ring for you, or you can PM AGDJon and have him bring you one from AGD.

See you Saturday!!!

Riotz
07-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Thanks to all the people who offered to bring water jugs. The more the better. If someone has time to stop at McDonald's and pick up whatever they give away, that would be great. =]

I would, but I don't think I will have any time in the morning. Thanks all!

Riotz
07-09-2002, 07:47 PM
Update:
All major credit cards will be accepted at the event.

graycie
07-09-2002, 07:52 PM
so how many AO'ers are going so far?

Riotz
07-09-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by graycie
so how many AO'ers are going so far?
Well, it's on the main page.

43 AO'ers plus 26 guests. Total: 69

SHAG
07-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Hi,

I know Tom said he had a prior commitment for this weekend but can we heckle him anyway for not being a true player by breaking the commitment to play with a bunch of automag nuts in northern Jersey? YOu know like posting anti AGD proganganda on all the boards. Telling everyone how much AGD stinks. Tom doesn t know what he is talking about and so forth? But you know talk about ditching your loyal followers for a "previous commitment". Good lord :) Eventhough Tom doesn't show his spirit will be there.

later,
alan

PS just messin' with you TK :)

PPS My girlfriend ordered some parts from AGD to build another gun. She too will be shooting an AGD product.

rpm07
07-09-2002, 09:02 PM
69 is a good number;) ;) ;)

SSJ4_Goku
07-09-2002, 10:03 PM
okay...im so soory if this has already been answered but, what time does it start and what ime does it end?

Riotz
07-09-2002, 10:09 PM
okay...im so soory if this has already been answered but, what time does it start and what ime does it end?
I updated the main page and added the time. We should be starting around 9AM and ending whenever. Probally around sunset. I will post here if the start time changes.

Riotz
07-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by RealoRc
HeLLo Riotz,
You remember me from #DwK on irc? Small world, eh? A friend told me about this event. I saw 'Riotz' as the contact person and noticed that the field is in NJ. Then I saw http://www.acky.net in your profile and I knew it had to be you. Maybe I will go to this game with my sub-$300 marker =)

Hey RealoRc,

Long time no see. =P Small world indeed.
You should come, I hope to see you there!

Thordic
07-10-2002, 06:41 AM
Can some mod get rid of dropkick's troll posts? I don't mind a few off-topic posts, but he is advertising another event in our event thread.

Thordic
07-10-2002, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Riotz

Well, it's on the main page.

43 AO'ers plus 26 guests. Total: 69

That's the list of preregistered AOers, according to Jon, there are at least 30 other people coming from other places, such as people who signed up at the paintballistix store and such.

So you are looking at 60 to 100 people, individual results may vary. :)

SSJ4_Goku
07-10-2002, 07:25 AM
hey I got a question, is this field going to open after this...like to the public so I ave somewhere to play thats close by. Also, no word o the release forms yet?

Kaiser Bob
07-10-2002, 09:41 AM
hey I got a question, is this field going to open after this...like to the public so I ave somewhere to play thats close by. Also, no word o the release forms yet?

There are at least 3 more fields in your general area, so its not like you have to drive very far to play paintball as it is, but yes this field is open to the public.

Thordic
07-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Uhm, actually, I think the field is opening a few months early just for the event, it may not be open to the public for a while yet...

Ask Mel on Saturday for the final word, though. I'm sure he'll mention it.

agdjon
07-10-2002, 10:48 AM
Ok guys,

Here is the field setup. One ultimate or sup'air ball field, one hyperball field, and one large woods field. The woods field can actually accomadate a 50 on 50 maximum.

Hope this helps everyone :)

Kaiser Bob
07-10-2002, 11:04 AM
Uhm, actually, I think the field is opening a few months early just for the event, it may not be open to the public for a while yet...

Ask Mel on Saturday for the final word, though. I'm sure he'll mention it.

I meant that this field will be open to the public eventually, and its not just Mel's private field.

graycie
07-10-2002, 11:05 AM
three more days until i can kick agd jon in the pants! woohoo!

agdjon
07-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Gee thanks. And here I thought WE were buds :-) do I get my hug now hehehehe

Ya know I love ya girl :-)

Thordic
07-10-2002, 12:02 PM
As for release forms, Mel told me he'd have them this week, I'm still waiting...

rightsidefight
07-10-2002, 02:02 PM
hey everyone....unfortunatly i am unable to go but i really want lvl 10....first off im wondering how much they are second i was wondering if somebody up her would be able to pick me up one and ill pay for it plus the shipping...please om me ifyou are willing to pick me up one.....thanks alot

rightsidefight

rightsidefight
07-10-2002, 02:11 PM
oopss jus saw they didnt know price yet...hehehe sorry

and look!!!1st post on page 8!!!i feel special....im a special person now.....:D

agdjon
07-10-2002, 02:46 PM
Ok guys,

Gunga is still in heavy debate as to whether he will come with me or not. So let's give him some encouragement and give him a good reason to go.

Hehehe...The Mad Tech and his Sidekick
:D

Clare
07-10-2002, 02:51 PM
Gunga, stop being a wuss....you know you want to come! :D

spacemanspiff
07-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Come on man what would Jon be with out his sidekick:D Or is Jon really your sidekick and you let him think hes the man:p :D

Gunga
07-10-2002, 03:16 PM
Hehehe...The Mad Tech and his Sidekick
:D

Sidekick?! You're the little brown boy who looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island....sidekick! Sheesh!

Clare
07-10-2002, 03:17 PM
Sidekick?! You're the little brown boy who looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island....sidekick! Sheesh!

ouch! that's gotta hurt ... :p

Riotz
07-10-2002, 03:30 PM
haha.

Come on Gunga! We need someone there who can fix guns without breaking the powerfeed off of them. :p

Thordic
07-10-2002, 03:48 PM
De plane, boss, de plane!!!

I can totally see that...

Anyway, Gunga, stop being a lazy good bum and get your rear out here!

One another note, anyone who is coming on Saturday who has a portable hibachi-type grill, please let me know if you can bring it ASAP. We may need some extras just to make sure there isnt a riot for food.

spacemanspiff
07-10-2002, 04:01 PM
I foud a pic of Jons long lost brother:p :D

agdjon
07-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Ok that's it!!!!

I will take you all on (let me find my VL3000 first) and whip all your keesters!!!

sidekick or not you are all going down

Clare
07-10-2002, 04:09 PM
I foud a pic of Jons long lost brother

LOL, that's so mean! :p

SSJ4_Goku
07-10-2002, 04:10 PM
haha that picture is funny lol...ne wayz im stoked. I just got my intelliframe today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!see you guys on saturday

Bigzamboni
07-10-2002, 04:25 PM
AGDJon,

I got a level 10 kit that I ordered from Donggie, and I can't seem to get it to work. Every carrier that I have tried (2.5-0 [anything bigger slides around on it's own]) leaks, with the exception of the "0" carrier, but with that one it won't fire.

Is there any possibility that you'd be able to try to get it working on Saturday(I can pay you if it is necessaary). If you can, what time should I try to get there?

Thanks,

Brad

BTW.. It is an old-style RT.. If that makes any difference.

sure you put the o ring in the carrier and then put the carrier in the PT the correct way? Sounds like you didn't do one or the other right to me...bring it we will screw with it! - cphilip

cphilip
07-10-2002, 05:03 PM
Thordic, I am bringing an serious portable "Sportsmans" grill. Gas too. Fairly large cast iron double grill area and high BTU side burner on it. Other than doing some Dogs/Brats at lunch it's free later on I think.

rightsidefight
07-10-2002, 05:06 PM
is anyone willing to get me a lvl 10 kit for my rt pro and i will pay to have it shipped an stuff?

TheClapp15
07-10-2002, 06:54 PM
Sorry guys, I'll be gunning down allies, As a member of the Elite SS at D-day, Skirmish USA! AGD should stop by there also!! Tom...Hello...please!

Beware...The Clapp

SSJ4_Goku
07-10-2002, 09:03 PM
hey ritoz, u wnt me to bring like 2 gallons of water?

rightsidefight
07-10-2002, 09:06 PM
ok now for the third time.....can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeease pick me up a lvl 10 and i will pay everything necissary for it....i cant make it out saturdays as i will be at great escape on vacation

Kaiser Bob
07-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by rightsidefight
ok now for the third time.....can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeease pick me up a lvl 10 and i will pay everything necissary for it....i cant make it out saturdays as i will be at great escape on vacation

I would but i dont have the $$$ to front ya sorry I poor.

rightsidefight
07-10-2002, 09:25 PM
damn i appretiate the effort tho seeing how your the only one that even acknowledged the topic

SSJ4_Goku
07-10-2002, 09:25 PM
srry man i can't i dont have the money...just bought my intelliframe and a nitro tank srry

Riotz
07-10-2002, 09:27 PM
NO one is going to skirmish, stop posting. :p

cphilip: Thanks.

SSJ4_Goku: Sure, water is good. =]

rightsidefight: Maybe someone will, or you can probally order it by calling the Paintballistix store.

So far there are 88 people on the list. We will probally reach over 100. Should be a fun day! :)

Black Cell may have a jug out for small donations. Of course, you don't have to give anything. :) But it will be appreciated and help us to throw future BBQ's.

Riotz
07-10-2002, 09:50 PM
The band, Anteluvian, might be playing after the games are done. We are currenrly arranging it so they will be able to.

You can preview their music at: http://www.starpolish.com/anteluvian

Tunaman
07-10-2002, 10:22 PM
Forget the level 10. There wont be enough to go around. I know this to be a fact

Originally posted by rightsidefight
ok now for the third time.....can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeease pick me up a lvl 10 and i will pay everything necissary for it....i cant make it out saturdays as i will be at great escape on vacation :(

rightsidefight
07-10-2002, 10:26 PM
dammit!!!!!!see my friend had to pick this weekend to bring me to great escape for free......

TheClapp15
07-10-2002, 11:57 PM
oh, c'mon what's wrong with Skirmish.
Nuthin beats a road trip with the boy's, a little boozin, some nudie bars, and ofcourse some serious 24 hour scenerio play.

Here comes...The Clapp

Thordic
07-11-2002, 06:47 AM
tisk tisk.... cphilip

Oh yeah, remember that Jon? You are in for some more of this when you get out here... and we'll have video cameras this time! Muah ha ha...

Be afraid...

surfer349
07-11-2002, 07:41 AM
Will there be lunch there? or will we need to pack a lunch?

alos, can I get a ETA on those waivers?

cphilip
07-11-2002, 07:45 AM
Pack it!

agdjon
07-11-2002, 07:55 AM
Thordic: the pic never came out.
yes it did...but I disabled it - cphilip

BigZamboni: yeah, bring it with.

This is going to be GREAT!!!!

10 more hours before Jon hits the road.

With all of the driving I have to do that day, I will estimate my personal travel times to be around 16-18 hours.

And I am getting old hehehehehe

Oh, one more thing, I have tl63 Timmy blade triggers for sale as well. These triggers are going for $30.00 each. Unfortunately, I will not be holding these for anyone due to extremely limited quantity. I only have 4 or 5.

Also, I will be bringing ONe of my Teammates customized markers. It is really cool. You can see some of his models at www.extremesportsandhobbies.com

Riotz
07-11-2002, 08:43 AM
Thordic WILL be posting the liabilty waivers TODAY in PDF format.

SSJ4_Goku
07-11-2002, 09:50 AM
what are going to be the ways of winning the grip and signed pics ans so on...will it be a raffle or the mag tourny or what?

Riotz
07-11-2002, 10:50 AM
Ok, I have directions for people coming from North Jersey. I suggest ALSO getting yahoo maps and/or mapquest directions. Sorry if I made a mistake. :confused: Someone double check for me.

From North Jersey:

- Take 280 West
- To 80 West
- To Exit: Route 15 North
- Continue to 517 North
- Make a left on to RT 23
- Turn right sharp toward A&P on LOWER UNIONVILLE ROAD (It may be hard to spot, there is a Yamaha Dealership on the left and an A&P on the right)
- Continue on LOWER UNIONVILLE RD
- Turn right on JUDGE BEACH RD
- Continue on JUDGE BEACH RD till you reach the very end. There will be signs posted

*** Corrections made to directions ***

Play Time:

I think I said this before, but I'm gonna post it again.
We will be playing from 9-4, after that people are welcome to hang around and enjoy the BBQ, Band, and Raffles.

Wc Keep
07-11-2002, 10:53 AM
actually mapquest forgets to put the last few blocks on the directions so it would be better to get yahoo directions.

surfer349
07-11-2002, 10:57 AM
does anyone have 2 extra hoppers that i could barrow for sat? I dont care whether it is a revy or a standard plastic 200 round hopper.

thanks,
adam

SSJ4_Goku
07-11-2002, 11:01 AM
hey, i downloaded a song from the band thats playing..there good...should be a fun day

SSJ4_Goku
07-11-2002, 11:06 AM
riotz thats correct...when you take the turn there will be a yamaha dealership with dirtbikes and quads outside..also the A&P isnt just the A&P its like a little shopping center. theres a post office and a raft store too.

oldsoldier
07-11-2002, 11:36 AM
Just listened to the band...sweet. It looks like its gonna be a great day on sat too...man, aint life grand?:cool:

SSJ4_Goku
07-11-2002, 12:19 PM
hell ya!