PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Recieved Anything From Dingo Since 6/7/2002?

ddindc
06-24-2002, 10:37 AM
Has anyone recieved anything from Dingo since his self-imposed deadline of June 7th, 2002? Anyone who has been ripped off by this guy needs to make a complaint to the United States Post Office Fruad Division. Any idea how many people who stole from?

Panzerr
06-25-2002, 07:49 AM
He took my 50 bucks. Not a word. Not even an email. Won't return calls. Nothing.

a few of us filled out this:

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-25-2002, 10:43 PM
I did. He just e-mailed me from a different user name. I have chosen not to reveal it here, cause I feel he has suffered enough through hate mail and stuff. You can PM me and I may give you his new e-mail as long as you don't trash talk and crap like that.

EDIT :

Or you could just e-mail your exact words and I will forward it to him for the sake of word getting out on his screen name and people making threats. If he replies I will forward it back to you.

than205
06-27-2002, 08:06 AM
Coffey,
what is he doing to rectify the problem he created?

ddindc
07-07-2002, 03:51 PM
Coffey, are you on drugs? You think he has "suffered enough"? He has defrauded, by my count, at least half a dozen people, all exclusivly 'mag owners. He has used this forum to pray upon us 'mag guys and promote his faulty advertising. I have never flamed him, never called his house and threatened him, in fact, I have been nothing but patient with him. He emailed me recently from the account name "Oginirom@aol.com". He appologized profusly and promised to ship out my merchandise (with a value of about $215) a week ago last Saturday. He promised he would do so by priority mail and email me the tracking number. Guess what? I never heard from him again. I am now in the process of suing him. If any more of you have been defrauded by this individual, please let me know. Maybe we can get a class action suit going. Until then, I beg all of you who have been a victim of the person to lodge a fraud complaint with the United States Postal Service. This can be done at thier website: http://www.usps.com/postalinspector...udComplaint.htm

Timmee
07-08-2002, 08:37 AM
I think by the term "suffered enough", he may have been refering to threats of violence, vulgarity in emails and on the phone, and other inappropriate things. I realize, ddindc, that you were probably more than patient with Dingo, but others took it WAY too far.

BTW, I hope all of you that are still owed money or parts by Dingo get what is owed to you.

Panzerr
07-08-2002, 10:09 AM
He too sent me an email.

Personally, I could care less if he his precious little "feelers" were hurt by anyone. I remain civil in my attempts to collect the 50 bucks he owes me, because I don't think being rude helps any. I do believe that he has got everything that he deserved, short of being prosecuted by the law. I loath people that feed off of others. If he really wants to make ammends, he needs to return all money immmediately. Not until then will I believe that he is not a leech on the good working people of society.

ddindc
07-08-2002, 03:55 PM
Panzerr:

What did he tell you? He made a bunch of promises to me, set a deadline and (surprise) missed it. He has since stoped responding to my emails. What email account did he use when corresponding with you? Was it Oginirom@aol.com?
Thanks. We have got to stay on this guy until he does us right.

Panzerr
07-08-2002, 04:18 PM
"Give me your address again, and I will mail it out on Saturday, Insured and all that happystuff. I'm real sorry for this stupid f&^%#d up wait, but things happened that i could not control. I don't expect you to understand or even care. But i can not send it any sooner, as i will not get paid until friday and until then, i am flat broke."

same email address as you

Dravin
07-09-2002, 04:21 AM
well today i opened my E mail and there was an Paypal Alert notifing my that Dingo paintball had Refunded me my 85$, so he's settled the field with me, i hope he dose the same to you guys.

deweasel697
07-14-2002, 05:39 PM
I also had my money refunded. I was not pleased with the wait and was quite surprised he actually refunded my money.