View Full Version : lev 10 and the sfl emag

brian terry
06-24-2002, 12:39 PM
guys we worked all day last tues geting the level 10 parts in and working at agd, tom k me and the guys from swarm and jon and my nephew worked till late makeing this happon,if you have a mag this is the best thing to ever happon for the mag and well worth the money,i had some prob with my level 10 at chicago nppl playing 10man but tom k had some more parts come in that we needed on friday and i got them in my gun and it worked sweetttttttttt,and at the booth to show people how well the level 10 worked i was puting a 100 dollar bill in the gun and pulling the trig to show people that the bolt would not rip the bill apart ,so place your orders now ,....and see u all at am open,.

Will Wood
06-24-2002, 12:41 PM
Wow that was all one sentance.

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood

with quit a few comma's.

dude...sounds AWESOME, cant wait till IAO adn the Extremes are released. I'll finally get mine from donggie:D

paintbattler
06-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood
yea it was...lvl10 is awesome..no one can say now tha mags chop all the time

brian terry
06-24-2002, 02:27 PM
i give up on ao.iv been at agd and chicago nppl for the last week so iv had no real sleep. i just got on ao to post how good the level 10 was working .try to let you guys know good news and get beat up on..

spacemanspiff
06-24-2002, 02:55 PM
Aint you the lucky one man. I can't wait to get mine in my sfl. Hows she been rippen for ya? Ever since you helped me out with mine its been a paint throwing machine:D

Load SM5
06-24-2002, 05:25 PM
Ordered yours yet Spiff?

spacemanspiff
06-25-2002, 04:28 PM
Nope I'm waiting for after the beta testing:D Plus I think that we SFLers get them for free but I'm not sure. I think its the same deal as the ACE. But I also might be able to get my hands on one from John the tech guy when he comes out to the AO meetings we're having. My patience is running out though:p

Load SM5
06-25-2002, 05:11 PM
They are free. That's why I went ahead and ordered mine. I'll let you know how it does.

manike
06-25-2002, 05:33 PM
Spiff, I suggest you get one as soon as you can :) Especially if it is free!

Best thing I have ever done to my RT.

manike