PDA

View Full Version : Will Level 10 work on CO2?

MicroLiquid
06-24-2002, 12:49 PM
Just wanna know if it works on CO2. If not, why? Are there any drawbacks to using CO2 through lvl 10?

~~Liquid~~

FrAuStY
06-24-2002, 12:59 PM
Please search on topics prior to posts. This has been answered.. the LVL10 will work with any type of propellant.. on any type of mag.

ThePatriot
06-24-2002, 01:07 PM
He is an American, just like the rest of us(mostly) and he is lazy, if someone told you to search through all the posts, would you??

TransMan
06-24-2002, 01:12 PM
Yes i would search i have searched its not that hard you just have to click the search button only takes a few mins. Maybe Shartly needs to hold a search class or summin seems to be a lot of people missin the thing.

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 03:20 PM
Yes it will work. and No their are no drawbacks from using Co2 with Lvl 10 that their aren't with using it with Lvl 7 guns

MicroLiquid
06-24-2002, 03:32 PM
You guys seem a bit harsh. I'm new around here and wanted to get a little info. Hate to see how you would treat newbies on the field.

Search, yeah I can do that. But I don't have too much time on my hands like most of you and asking flat out seems a lot more efficient when answering a yes/no question. Yes Level 10 works on CO2.... Good. Would've been better to hear it from an AGD Tech or someone who tested with CO2 or directly from Tom. Anyways, Thanks for your response.

~~Liquid~~

Jonno06
06-24-2002, 03:35 PM
i think people only tell other people to search because they dont know the answer and feel like they have to post whore...I have never seen that question answered before.......

MicroLiquid
06-24-2002, 03:40 PM
Thank RT_Luver and Jonno06. Thanks all I wanted to know.

~~Liquid~~

ThePatriot
06-24-2002, 05:18 PM
What about me? I cut you some slack...

MicroLiquid
06-24-2002, 05:40 PM
ThePatriot, you straight-up called me lazy!!!... You're right though, most americans are pretty lazy. I'm just trying to find the fastest most efficient way to get some info. but thanks for sticking up for me.

It would be nice if Tom or some AGD Tech could give some input. I want to hear it straight from AGD that CO2 is good through a Lvl 10 Mod with little or no drawbacks. Is that so much to ask?

~~Liquid~~

shartley
06-24-2002, 06:02 PM
Yes, SEARCH is a wonderful thing. I can understand people wanting to just ask because it is easier, but to think it is FASTER? I don’t buy that. But whatever… I just did a search using the following: “lvl10 co2”… and look at what I found!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39809&highlight=lvl10+co2

And I am sure if I just tossed out a few different variants for searches I could find MORE. Also, there have been many posts dedicated to LVL 10, and most of the time I find that almost all the questions have been answered MANY times. So, please do not get upset when someone suggests to use the SEARCH feature.. that is what it is there for.

As for hearing things from Tom or his Techs directly… If you read the purpose of this whole site AND forums, you would know that WE are part of the “tech” system for AGD. They are using the vast knowledge of its members to assist in answering most of the questions people have about their products.

That would mean that if your question was answered and verified by several AO members, chances are you can take that to the bank. And this whole forum is another type of bank as well.. a knowledge bank. It is an online and fully searchable database for almost any issue concerning AGD, and heck, lots more.

When people don’t want to use the SEARCH feature I have no problem with that… but when I (or others) suggest that they DO, and then they get pissy about it… I do have a problem with that. This site is set up very well and it is pretty easy to find any information that you require… BEFORE asking.

Remember, there are two sides to the coin. And simply put, LVL 10 has been questioned to death, and you did not take even 10 seconds to TRY to find the information you needed. It is like going to the library with a question and instead of going to the Card Catalog or Computer Catalog and looking for the right book and getting it, and answering your question, you go directly to the librarian and expect THEM to answer the question for you. And then act victimized and insulted when the librarian points you to the Card Catalog or Computer Catalog.

Heck, why not just shut down the forum and just answer questions in the chat room or via e-mail? Simply put, because AGD uses the forum as a repository for answers, and part of that repository involves the SEARCH feature. ;) SEARCH is GOOD. SEARCH is your FRIEND. :D

bofh
06-24-2002, 06:22 PM
And yet, SEARCH never calls me anymore :(

Shaft
06-24-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by bofh
And yet, SEARCH never calls me anymore :(

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That's funny.
That's cause Search is bizzy wimme, man. Search don't want none of you no more. Search say you no good. Search like me and only me.

I do like that though, "I don't have time for search." I'm going to use that one some day.
Messin' wichooo 'Quid. It's good to have you aboard. The more the merrier. Everyone here is real cool, so don't take it the wrong way.

Some of us old timers (Yeah I'm not that much of an old timer - but ive seen things come full circle once or twice already) see the same question get asked over and over. In all honestly it just sounds harsh - but they're really doin' ya a favor explainin' that the search is there - easy to use and blah blah blah...

Okedokee I'm going back under my rock now.

codeJockey
06-25-2002, 01:10 PM
Wow. From "Will Level 10 work on CO2" to a diatribe on the proper use of the Search button. Now that's what I'd call a tangent... ;)

shartley
06-25-2002, 01:31 PM
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

(Plus he will stop begging you for damn food! ;))

codeJockey
06-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Unless he's a vegetarian... ;)

shartley
06-25-2002, 01:37 PM
Hmmm… that is true… in that case teach him how to farm. :D