PDA

View Full Version : H.A.L.O. B/Warpfeed combo...problems?

ben_JD
06-24-2002, 05:37 PM
I have a newly upgraded HALO and a Warpfeed. The HALO A and the Warpfeed rocked as a combination, but once I installed the HALO B, it seemed to completely mess up the way the Warpfeed worked.

No longer will the Warpfeed feed. It would "bind" up after only a few shots and the wheel wouldn't turn, though I was using fresh Plainview 9.6V on a freshly oiled wheel with 32-degrees (non-Advantage) paint. After emptying out the feed tube and priming the Warpfeed, the unit would jam once more. The only item that changed in the system was the HALO. I didn't spend too much time fooling with it since I was the host of the day and had already missed two games, but after 20 minutes of fooling with it, I pulled off the Warpfeed and went with the HALO.

It seems that there may be some issue with the force with which the new HALO send out the paintballs. I can certainly notice the positive pressure of the ball stream when I ran the HALO by itself at the store, but don't know if this is the cause.

Any other experience?

luke
06-24-2002, 06:00 PM
If your not running Intelli ( you should be ;) )try adjusting (increasing)the sensativity level.

legion
06-24-2002, 06:14 PM
That would be a big negative from me, I have put more than 2500~ paintballs through my halo-b warp combo, with no problems, some advantage shell some not......

Eric

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 08:38 PM
I have heard ALOT of problems about the HALO feeding TO fast and it not working well with a warp. guess this is a sign for me NOT to buy one. glad I figured this out b4 I bought it

paintbattler
06-24-2002, 09:42 PM
man that sux..thats 250 dollars that dont work together...i say get the halo a back

ben_JD
06-24-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by luke
If your not running Intelli ( you should be ;) )try adjusting (increasing)the sensativity level. Yes, I am. I have the vibration sensor turned off. The motor still turns, the wheels just don't.

luke
06-25-2002, 12:46 PM
You might try the 12v mod on your Warp to make it turn faster.