PDA

View Full Version : why does my intelli have a different trigger guard???

CpSuPeRkId
06-24-2002, 08:04 PM
i purchased an intelliframe in nickel(blade), and boy do i love it, the weird thing is instead of teh trigger guard coming straight down like show in all the pics of seen, its kinda bent in a bit half way down it, i think its cuz AGD tried to make up for the super close foregrip setup, so the foregrip doesnt hit the guard. am i right or did i get a defective one, if it is defective, i still like it better.

Jonno06
06-24-2002, 08:06 PM
like this?

CpSuPeRkId
06-24-2002, 08:19 PM
no, not like that, the trigger guard on mine is crimped inwards in the middle instead of coming straight down, it looks like AGD tried to make it for people running foregrips taht would hit the regular guard. and i got it from 888paintball, and it was a new batch cuz they were out of stock then got more, and i bought the new stock, so maybe AGD changed them a bit. the change is for the best but im just wondering

RT_Luver
06-24-2002, 08:25 PM
sounds kinda odd, cool, but odd. must be a new batch

jah871
06-24-2002, 08:32 PM
sounds like a dye frame to me.

magman007
06-24-2002, 08:33 PM
sorta like the old dyes?

paintbattler
06-24-2002, 08:34 PM
i say sum1 dropped it and it bent

CpSuPeRkId
06-24-2002, 08:35 PM
ok to imagine what it looks like, take that pic above and imagine teh middle of the guard a slightly bent in, this creates a cool looking diagonal cemetrical look also.(the curve behind the trigger where the bottom of the trigger fits into with the created curve on the top left of the guard wiht my style guard) but importantly it allows a greater use of foregrips

CpSuPeRkId
06-24-2002, 08:42 PM
no no, its not like the dye, the dye is more of a curve. ok i got a perfect way for u to see the shape, its the EXACT same shape as that shape behind the trigger where the trigger fits into. look at the pic and mentally flip that shape behind the trigger vertically.if u still dont see it, print out the pic, then look at it upside down.

PigSweat
06-24-2002, 09:04 PM
Post a pic, and it'll be much easier to help you. Sounds odd.

jah871
06-24-2002, 09:05 PM
are yo positive?? did you order it from AGD or did you get it used? ive never seen one like that before and dye 2x frames are exactly what you are describing.

Paintballer86
06-24-2002, 10:17 PM
888Paintball occasionally puts damaged goods up for sale. I know I have gotten a bent barrel from them once, someone could have returned it, and they could have just slipped it back into the sales box by mistake. Who knows?

wimag
06-24-2002, 10:34 PM
yeah i have the same curve on my intelliframe also.My retro mag i sold last week had a stright line.
I thought maybe it was just for old RT styles.

And i did order it from modified paintball which placed an order directly with AGD for it.

CpSuPeRkId
06-24-2002, 10:56 PM
see i knew it wasnt the only one, and it says AGD ON IT!!!u think im stupid or something?? i think its just a new batch, its cool though, if it was damaged the bend wouldnt be so perfect, it would be off to the right or lef a lil bit, and the nickel would chip off, its perfect and new. like i said they were out of stock, and as soon as they got a new shipment i ordered it.

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 12:48 AM
from what your describing, it sounds really sweet. I think i would rather have wanna them kind then the regualr falt looking kind. whatever happened there, I would think its for the better. if it wasn''t intentional, then you have a "rare" breed of intelliframe;)

CpSuPeRkId
06-25-2002, 12:54 AM
i sure do. if only i had a camera to post pics.....im sure you will be seeing them sometime, and that is cool, i have a rare breed(intentional or not)intelliframe, and its in perfect condition. SWEET