PDA

View Full Version : AGPaintball Big Game / 07JULY

shartley
06-25-2002, 01:48 PM
I just posted about this on RumbleMe.com so it is just as easy to link you in…..

http://www.rumbleme.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=219

Mossman
06-25-2002, 02:53 PM
Might just might have to make the trip up for this one. Thanks for posting shartley...i hope I'm back from the cape by the 7th.

Shartley, how many people normally show? And do you know how much paint is gonna be?

shartley
06-25-2002, 03:08 PM
This is taken directly from their site:

The Big Game will be held on Sunday, July 7th, 2002.
FREE ADMISSION!!!

This is Adventure Games' 16th year in the Paintball Industry.
Come celebrate with us at our annual customer appreciation Party!
The Doors Open for this event at 7:00 am.

The First Game starts at 9:00 am

There is a FREE BBQ for Lunch between 11:00 and 1:00.
There will be $10,000.00 worth of product and prizes given away during the day!!!!! This includes many guns, memberships, cases of paint, gift certificates, and much much more.

The Big Game will include treasure hunt games for prizes, castle vs castle games, village vs castle games, roaming flag games, and all fields will be opened and not separated for this Big Game.

- Gun Rental Package if you need to rent is $15.00 -

- Cases of Paintballs (2000) Rounds are $80.00 -

- Bags of Paintballs ( 500 ) Rounds are $20.00 -

Field Paint only.

Waivers must be signed by your parent if you are under 18 years old. Must be 12 and up to play.

This is the Game you don't want to Miss !!!
As for how many people show up… LOTS! Last year they had about 300 people. It is always one heck of a day!

Unfortunately, as I posted in the other Forum, I will not be personally attending this… but my grips will be (as part of the $10,000 worth of prizes). I WILL be at AGPaintball on either the 14th or the 28th though (and will give away another pair of grips then too.). So if you miss the 7th, you can still have a great time and win!

You can find out more by visiting their site at www.agpaintball.com

darklord
06-26-2002, 02:15 PM
Looks like fun.... if I'm not working then, I'll definitely try to go!

paintballrulzs
06-26-2002, 05:02 PM
Everyone who is going we should all meet. WHat are you guys thinking....good idea?

darklord
06-26-2002, 06:03 PM
Well, that'd be cool.... as long as you guys don't mind hanging around some seniors in high school! :p The question is, where would we meet?

paintballrulzs
06-27-2002, 10:08 AM
I am gonna be a junior in high school. I say everyone gets their a little early and meet under one of the tents. Maybe the one closest to the chrono?

than205
06-27-2002, 10:12 AM
Honestly, it's been a while. But I think most of us will know each other by the marker we will be carrying. That at least should spark a conversation. And if you know someone on AO that lives in New England let them know about the game.

shartley
06-27-2002, 10:17 AM
Yes, I am sure if you just look around, you will soon find other AO members. Because of the size of this event, I don’t know how feasible it is to get a “place” to all meet. I know there will be people there even before they open up… so get there early if you want to get a table or something. You may even be able to place a sign on it as a point of reference…. Who knows.

:D

MCollier
06-27-2002, 12:46 PM
I may show up with a few people.

darklord
06-27-2002, 03:34 PM
Well, I don't have a mag yet..... I'm still stuck with a spyder :( hopefully I can sell it soon though

AGNH
06-28-2002, 03:56 AM
Its a good idea to get here early. If you have your own equipment and need air fills and live close to the Manchester Store .... try and get your tanks filled before the big game at the store. This is just a suggestion but it will save you time in the morning of the big game.

Also, if you are under 18 years old, please have your waiver signed by your parent. If you need one sent to you just give us a call or stop by the Manchester Store and pick some up.

AGPaintball

TheSneakyPengui
06-28-2002, 05:04 PM
I will be there , Ill have my Impulse if I sell whats in my sig before then, If I dont I will have my mag. Peace

shartley
06-29-2002, 06:46 AM
giving this another up...

shartley
06-30-2002, 07:04 AM
^^^^^

AGNH
07-01-2002, 05:25 AM
:}

shartley
07-02-2002, 11:01 AM
[up] This one has more conversation and info than the other one.....

shartley
07-04-2002, 04:43 PM
Just wanted to give this another UP!

Here is more information as well, as was posted by myself in the NJ Event Thread…

Oh.. the latest quick shot of the Adventure Games Prize Grips..... similar ones are ALMOST done being carved (except as you read, my Dremil died... grrrr) for your NJ Event.... The ones for the NJ Event are even more carved than these are, with sleeker lines and more defined. Also you can not fully see the sleekness of the grips. They look almost bulky in this shot, BUT they are not. They are very similar to the ones I posted in the Cphilip Spyder Project Thread.

You can not see it perfectly in this picture but the wood grain is stunning (Thanks Tunaman… yours are going to be STUNNING) and with the two light coats of stain and then 3 layers of urethane they almost glow. The color ranges from a golden brown to almost black grain of the wood. I may even add one more layer of urethane if they dry quickly enough (they are being delivered tomorrow afternoon/evening).

Sorry the pictures don’t give the full beauty of these grips, but it does give you a rough idea….

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=371332

paintballrulzs
07-04-2002, 04:58 PM
I have to work!!!! I HATE SHOP N SAVE!!!

shartley
07-04-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by paintballrulzs
I have to work!!!! I HATE SHOP N SAVE!!!
I will be up there on the 28th as well… and with another pair of grips to give away… so you still have a chance at SOME of the Prizes and Fun.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-04-2002, 05:11 PM
Hey SHartley Check your PMs :)

shartley
07-04-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
Hey SHartley Check your PMs :)
Read and sent...