PDA

View Full Version : What pressure in a retro valve for automatic?

Jammin James
06-25-2002, 02:26 PM
I was wondering for you retro valve users or rt owners what kind of pressure you would have to put into the valve for the full auto effect. Also, what effects would having such a high pressure have on your efficiency?

RTrampage
06-25-2002, 02:33 PM
I dont know what effects it has on efficiency but i would say around 9-950 and you should start getting it anything more than that im not sure.. the highest i ever went was about 1100 and it was fast as hell but that was on accident and i didnt wanna screw up the valve so i turned it back down.

mykroft
06-25-2002, 02:33 PM
The ReTro Valve is not designed to go into runaway mode. In order to do s, you'd need a high input pressure, & a shortened on/off pin, which could cause all sorts of issues, especially with consistency.

Jammin James
06-25-2002, 03:01 PM
Im pretty sure all you need to do is raise the pressure. That's how i've seen it done.

Army
06-25-2002, 03:07 PM
The RT Valve will soon wear out and break if you insist on shooting full-auto or run-away. AGD will not honor the warranty, if the damage is deemed to have occured by your negligence.

...and before you say it, the Emag and E-Magnum can be fired full-auto, yes. But the difference is that they are NOT in run-away, they are still locking the bolt to the sear for a complete cycle on each shot.:cool:

Havoc_online
06-25-2002, 10:13 PM
not only that but no field owner in his right mine would let you play with the gun in run away mode unless it was a fullauto game.

Jammin James
06-25-2002, 11:56 PM
but it's not runaway is it because the only reason it is auto is because the trigger is so reactive. The sear still catches the bolt, right?

mykroft
06-26-2002, 08:42 AM
Jammin James: Reactivity causing full auto is still full auto, and the sear does not fully engage, causing farm more stress on the components.

If you want full auto, get an E-Mag or another electro.

Tom Sparkman
06-26-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by mykroft
If you want full auto, get an E-Mag or another electro.

I thought the E-mag does not have full auto - am I mistaken?. Also, the IR3 has it locked out and the word is they won't unlock it. The SP shocker only lists standard and turbo boards on SP's site. Not sure about the Impulse now.

Timmy's, BMs, and the e-blowbacks still have it though...
Tom

magman007
06-26-2002, 02:25 PM
ok you can buy an e-mag with an e-magnum board, that makes it full auto. Who cares about full auto ne ways? yea its cool but jeez, you cant use it at all. oh and bushys have it too