PDA

View Full Version : Emagnum NOW or extreme later??

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 04:34 PM
ok, here is what I have to deal with. donggie has my money for my blue extreme NOW. so basically, he has the money for what ever I want. I read that guys post about the Emagnuum board, and TECHNICALLY I just wanna get out and play. now I sent donggie about 1430 dollars for an extreme C&C e-mag. I was figureing, I could turn that into money for a E-mag with Emagnum installed and get them to tune it and everything, it get here. and I got all the stuff I need EXCEPT for a gun. what do ya'll say. should I wait and get the extreme in about 2 months OR get an E-mag NOW, and get the entire extreme package later(body, ACE, trigger frame, battery pack ALL THE GOD STUFF). the MAIN reason I was holdin out on for the Extreme was because I wanted an ACE on it, and seein the Lvl 10 vids, ACE truly aint needed NEMORE. so thanks ya'll

Blazingace
06-25-2002, 05:11 PM
Send more money!!!!:D Get the extreme C&C and the e-magnum board. You will have the ultimate in firepower and great looks too.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-25-2002, 05:15 PM
screw that he cant play.

Get a viking :D ... that way you can play and not worry about chops. They dont chop....

Or get an excal, with halo, and a nice barrel (tank)

:D

manike
06-25-2002, 05:24 PM
Definitely wait for the extreme! Level 10 and ACE together is just such a synergy and well worth having.

There are many advantages to the extreme set up in my opinion, including modules, looks, weight, cocker barrel threads... being one of the first to have one ;)

manike

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 06:20 PM
see what i was thinkin was go ahead and gettin the e-mag now so I can play a little, and once the C&C bodies are released, gettin wanna them so I OD have the looks and modules and everything. I mean that way, I will already have the E-magnum board and and have experience with it and kow how it works

manike
06-25-2002, 06:28 PM
I expect that for quite a while all C&C bodies will be getting made into full guns. I'm not sure but I doubt you will be able to get just a body set at an early stage...

But hey, up to you. It's all good either way :D

manike

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by manike
I expect that for quite a while all C&C bodies will be getting made into full guns. I'm not sure but I doubt you will be able to get just a body set at an early stage...

I expect the same. the earliest I expect to even be abke to get CLOSE to one is maybe near Christmas or later. I mean, my main dream is a Lvl 10 E-mag that shoots 20BPS. I mean, that ALONE is amazing:D

magman007
06-25-2002, 06:49 PM
go for the e-magnum it is well worth it, it saves energy, has more to offer. it is nicer all arround, and 30 bps with lvl 10, sweet. also i say wait for the extreme body upgrade. by that time every sdingle kink will be worked out of em.

lunchbox
06-25-2002, 07:56 PM
where do you get the Emagnuum board and is it hard to install yourself.

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 08:09 PM
www.modifiedpaintball.com is where u get them.... and their 200 to install yourself and 225 for them to install it

magman007
06-25-2002, 09:13 PM
the question is, are you more about performance or looks?

i mean, id rather be a solid performer for a few months, and have an already sexy marker, then have an incredibly sexy marker, that performs like just the sexy one?

xmetal2001
06-25-2002, 09:29 PM
Definatly get the Extreme, no doubt about it. Easy question. Level10 + Ace beats emagnum, which is mainly just good for messing around and impressing people.

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 09:36 PM
I thinkI'll get the Emagnum, because EVENTUALLY I am going to get the extreme body and ACE adn all the other goodies(what ever comes out in the future) and I'll go ahead and get Lvl 10 asap, so its not like I'm going to chop anything anyways with LVL 10.

Jonno06
06-25-2002, 09:53 PM
get the regular emag with emagnum,definitly,in 2 monthes u will have enough to get the extreem upgrade anyways:)

RT_Luver
06-25-2002, 10:10 PM
thats basically excatly what I was thinking

TheMagMan
06-25-2002, 10:38 PM
I bought Don's Pro-Team emagnum from him (his personal gun) and have had no complaints what so ever. I can't wait to get the Lvl 10 to trim it out. It's the sweetest gun that's i've ever shot. Just make sure your all hooked up with a Halo B and your golden. It's VERY easy to program, I switch up my rate of fire walking on the field before each game depending on what position i'm playing.

Go for it, GET THE EMAGNUM! You wont be sorry

OldSchoolMag
06-26-2002, 12:38 PM
Emagnum NOW! Man, I envy you so much! The regular (and C&C Extreme) ones rock on their own, but with the Emagnum board... and soon, hopefully Level 10, ACE, and a nifty C&C Body kit... sheesh. I can only imagine!

OSM

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 02:06 PM
TheMagMan, i have one question to ask you. to change the rof, is their a way to just change THAT, or do U have to change like the cycle speed of the solenoid or what?? thank. I'm sure I'll figure it out as soon as I get it and mess it up some, but I wanna know as mush as possible B4 hand

Jacob
06-26-2002, 02:24 PM
To change the ROF, you change the dwell between shots. You can either add/subtract the default, or just enter a new dwell.
Butterfingers posted the v1.0 of the manual here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32444&highlight=emagnum) and that has approximations of dwell time for various cps. Although the chrono at the field only showed a 50 ms dwell as doing 19 bps, not 20. Tsk tsk. How do you expect me to hit anything doing only 19bps;)

Jacob