PDA

View Full Version : European AOers can now Pre-order Lev 10

John Sosta, AGD Europe
06-26-2002, 04:56 AM
European AOers !
You can now also pre-order the Level 10 kit, and become an AGDE beta tester.:D
European AO members will be offered the kit at a special AO discounted price of Ģ49.95 sterling + tax.
This hidden pre-order page will only be around for a while, and the special pricing will also be a limited offer.
Once we officially launch Lev 10, it will move to the main AGDE shop, with standard retail pricing.
Please understand that we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates on pre-orders.

Here you go :

http://www.airgun.com/Europe/AirgunShop/AOoffer.htm

Gadget
06-27-2002, 08:53 AM
Nice one John, ta.

Here's a nice old skool Storm pic from the '95 Mayhem Masters for you ;)

http://www.chimpy.com/pics/pball/storm1995.JPG

"Banner Boy" :D

Manuel_FZR
06-27-2002, 05:46 PM
... just ordered ;)

terrorizer666
06-29-2002, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Manuel_FZR
... just ordered ;)

Who ordered ? :rolleyes: :D okay okay both of us ;)

Got a Q for some AGD officials:

Is it normal that I do not receive any email confirmation about my order ??
Just wondering, cuz I dunno if everything went well :eek: ...

John Sosta, AGD Europe
06-29-2002, 06:32 AM
You should have received a confirmation, but we have your order ok.
Only problem is that when manuel asked if 5 kits would be ok, we said yes, and we could ship immediately, but now you've ordered 10, it will hold things up, as we don't have enough to go around.
Should be receiving some more in the next week hopefully !

Manuel_FZR
06-29-2002, 10:04 AM
Thanks John ... we called some other German Automag guys, and then, to save shipping costs, we came to that ammount ;) ... everyone wants the level10 :D

terrorizer666
06-29-2002, 05:43 PM
Yeah thatīs true, I thought you got enough lying around at this time, cuz Manuel phoned up with Jacky from AGDE and there wasnīt any hint about that you donīt have enough in stock :)
Well, if it slowīs down stuff way too much, we could go for 5 instead of 10 anyway. We really really want that Level10 !! The sooner the better ;)

One more question :

This is a beta version like you stated. If we experience some serious problems with it, will there be any service from AGD Europe to help us beta testers out ??
And what about the final release of level10, if thatīs different from the beta version, would we have to pay the full price again ??

Thanks for you attention,
Ben

Manuel_FZR
06-30-2002, 03:45 AM
I agree with Ben ... if 10 are delivered too slow, then send 5 ... then some must wait for their kits ;) - but Ben and me will have it earlier :D

b0ned0me
06-30-2002, 10:31 AM
One of those is mine, I'll have you know....

Everyone form an orderly queue. No pushing or shoving.
I think AGDE might need to call in some crowd control before a riot breaks out:p

John Sosta, AGD Europe
07-01-2002, 08:11 AM
We have tested the lev 10 Parts quite thoroughly, and we learned a lot from the original Super Bolt problems, so we don't anticipate any major issues or changes. If we did update any parts, which affect the overall performance, then we would obviously make these available to beta testers, but if we update because it makes production cheaper, with say less parts in the box, then obviously there would be no need.

John Sosta, AGD Europe
07-04-2002, 04:54 AM
Sorry guys, but the limited special offer kits for Europe are now all pre-ordered, so the offer's over, and the hidden pre-order page has now gone !
You can purchase the kit at the regular price from the AGD Europe on-line store at:

www.airgun.com/Europe/AirgunShop/page1.htm

b0ned0me
07-04-2002, 08:42 AM
That me and gadget are the only beta testers in the UK??
The responsibility is weighing on me already.:eek:

I shall have to shoot a case a day in order to get some good results:D

John Sosta, AGD Europe
07-04-2002, 10:11 AM
We're cleaned out until the next batch comes in !
We've shipped quite a few in the UK, but they've gone all over Europe, including Poland.
We've even had AOer's turning up here to collect them, because they couldn't wait for delivery !

Manuel_FZR
07-04-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey ... here are some (5) German beta testers too ;)
John, how much were shipped in Europe?

Sledgehammer
07-04-2002, 01:50 PM
Doh, too late... shouldn't I get a special price on the level 10 anyway, since I got an Xtreme Emag? ;)

Load SM5
07-04-2002, 02:22 PM
You should get the upgrade for free like the Extreem/SFL owners in the states.

John Sosta, AGD Europe
07-04-2002, 02:50 PM
Sledge,
Yes, e-mail Jackie on
info@airgun-uk.com
and tell her you have an Xtreme, and she will sell it to you at the special price.
SFL owners only get them for free because their markers were all shipped with the original Delrin Super Bolt installed, which has had so many problems.
We didn't ship any Delrin Super Bolts in Europe, for that reason, so all Xtremes went out with Level 9 Shamfered Bolts. The Level 9 Bolts worked real well, and were the first step toward the Level 10 design.

Sledgehammer
07-04-2002, 03:35 PM
Thanks John, Email just went out... ;)

Lone Brain Cell
07-10-2002, 08:28 PM
Now you have sent them to Austraila with my order!:D
As far as I know I am the first over here>

terrorizer666
07-14-2002, 05:33 PM
The Germanīs got their kits, too :)
5 units, will report the next days :)