PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom, Xtreme Fades by X-Mas?

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2002, 01:12 PM
I'm going to wait for fades..because i don't really like plain markers..so i was wondering if there is even a "soft" timetable for when faded Xtremes would be coming out..(X-mas would be a good idea)...It would cool if we had a poll to decide what the first round of fades should be..and I give props to "Linx" for coming up with the nice photoshop images showing off different fade ideas..

magman007
06-26-2002, 01:18 PM
il like to see a translucent blue to platnium dust that would be down right sexy.

mykroft
06-26-2002, 01:41 PM
Cobra does some real nice custom fades. Get an Extreme in basic black, ship to Cobra for custom 3 colour fade/splash, have dopest gun around. Spend WAY too much money (Cobra doesn't do cheap)

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2002, 01:50 PM
i live like a 1/2 hour from Cobra..you wouldn't believe how much a hole in the wall that place is..it just a little shop in an industrial area...

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 02:22 PM
Christmas, sounds like a good time to expect some

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2002, 06:01 PM
yeah..that's what i thought too...'cept Tom hasn't commited to fades yet..I know it's a long way out...and that their are things in front of it on the "to do" list...and because of the extreme popularity of the Xtreme there will be allocations...so why doesn't he just say...here's what we plan to do...talk to your dealer..have him talk to us so that we can gauge interest and can figure out how long it will take us...anno'ing guns is the longest part of the process...

DiRTyBuNNy
06-27-2002, 12:24 AM
no more comments from anyone?

einhander619
06-27-2002, 12:36 AM
Oh, I have comments, but they're all perverted. As far as the extremes go, I'm sure they are better than sex. However, I'm perfectly happy with my RT, and with the lvl 10 fixin's, it will be the best mechanical(affordable) marker anywhere!

AGD
06-27-2002, 01:04 AM
We will be doing some fades in the first batch. If you preorder a c&c we can do it for you custom. There is an upcharge for fades though but I dont know how much. Probably about 100-125. When we get close I'll ask the forum what color combos to do.

AGD

DiRTyBuNNy
06-27-2002, 01:14 AM
Tom (in case you keep reading this forum) you might want to ask Linx if he can help with showing what the different fades are going to look like..he's got another forum showing off a couple of different looks for fades...i've already got my favorite..the blue/black fade...dead sexy...

keiphers
06-28-2002, 10:18 AM
Someone did a white to pewter fade picture for me and it looked really cool. I've decided that's the color I'm getting on my Extreme in September.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-12-2002, 02:17 AM
Just wanted to revive this thread to see if anyone else had any insight into the Extreme fades..

BlueMagRT
07-12-2002, 08:46 AM
i am very interested in getting a fade. I already have a C&C extreme on preorder and would very much like to have a Grey to red fade on my extreme. paying extra and waiting a little longer to get it would be no problem if i could get it.