PDA

View Full Version : HELP warp not spinning correctly

jeradn325
06-26-2002, 04:24 PM
i have intellifeed to my warp from my e-mag and when I pull the trigger it works(without paintballs).With a full circle of paint the warp spins just a little bit so i have to pull the trigger like 7 times just for the next ball.Has brand new battery.Please respond asap

hitech
06-26-2002, 05:46 PM
The problem is either the paint you are using is to "sticky" or too big. Oiling the warp disks will help in either case. If the paintball are too big you can put something on the center hub to space the disks out a small amount (Tom uses tape, I made a shim from paper). Hope that helps. :D

jeradn325
06-26-2002, 07:19 PM
it is not really a issue on the paint feeding because it will feed fine up the tube very slow now when i pull the trigger the warp just barely moves anywhere but when i hit the white switch it works fine.

than205
06-26-2002, 09:33 PM
You might need to adjust your dwell time. Read your instructions on how to do that. Or your belt might be slipping?

jeradn325
06-26-2002, 10:03 PM
i just took off the jumpers and its spinning a little bit faster but tommrrow i will take a better look at it.It still doesnt look like it is going full speed.

hitech
06-27-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by jeradn325
t is not really a issue on the paint feeding because it will feed fine up the tube very slow now when i pull the trigger the warp just barely moves anywhere but when i hit the white switch it works fine.

i just took off the jumpers and its spinning a little bit faster but tommrrow i will take a better look at it.It still doesnt look like it is going full speed.

Do you have the vibration sensor enabled? If not, you should. You can have the warp BOTH intellifeed and the virbation sensor on. I don't have any experence with intellifeed warps, sorry.

jeradn325
06-27-2002, 04:03 PM
I think I got it working thanks for the help.