PDA

View Full Version : Just shot my RT Pro today!!!

nippinout
06-26-2002, 04:34 PM
Hi everyone. If you don't remember, I won the billboard contest a few weeks ago. Once again, thanks for everybody that contributed and voted.

Anyways, I got my tank back from the wonderful people at All-Safe Fire & Security.

I have to give a shout out to the folks over there. It's the biggest hydrotesting facility in Minnesota (hydro facilities in Minneapolis) and the testing only cost me $7.50 plus a dollar for a new reg o-ring. I even got a sticker from them!

Anyways... I got home and blasted the whole tank away in less than half an hour! I'll be going to get a tank refill later today, I just can't stop shooting this thing!

Unfortunately, my tank output is fixed at ~750 psi and really can't go reactive. But my girlfriend, who shoots a Talon, can get the thing to go reactive sometimes. Boggles the mind doesn't it? lol

I LOVE THIS GUN! Thanks again to everybody!

Thanks Tom for the cool contest.

Thanks Jon for taking care of me and answering all of my questions.

I am going to go shoot a case of paint now. :D

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by nippinout

Unfortunately, my tank output is fixed at ~750 psi and really can't go reactive. But my girlfriend, who shoots a Talon, can get the thing to go reactive sometimes. Boggles the mind doesn't it? lol

I had my RT pro with a tank set at 750 and it would go PLENTY reactive. reactive atleast enuf for 14bps:D for me atleast

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 06:54 PM
OH.... I forgot to say...CONGRATZ on the RT PRO...gotta love them. I sure did when I had one:D

shartley
06-26-2002, 06:58 PM
Yes 750 should be fine for reactiveness. I had mine set at 800 and it was SWEET to say the least. I then hear all the reports about higher input pressures and upped mine to about 950.. all I can say is WOW!

I am glad you like your RT Pro… welcome to the ElectroKiller Club! ;)