PDA

View Full Version : why so many classic stickies?

WebShock
06-26-2002, 05:04 PM
I think its great that AGD dissiminates as much info possible to the average customer/user.

14 stickies takes half of page one. Is there any way to consolidate all those classic threads?
Perhaps make a new forum entirely for Level 10 and all Research and Development threads?

How about a stickies forum? Or a bulletin board.

Once LX gets out of the beta stage, make one stickie with troubleshooting and maintanance in the tech forum?

Put the video's and LX info on the front page alongside the intelliframe and superbolt ads.

Just one opinion, but having half a page as a bulletin board really makes it hard to keep up with the latest posts. It causes a lot of unneccesary "Up's" so that what a user considers important stays in the front page.

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 06:37 PM
I know, their are alotta stickies up right now

xmetal2001
06-26-2002, 06:42 PM
They should start slowly disapearing soon I think, or atleast until early level 10 users can read them, then they will probably be unstickied and linked to in 1 post probably.

Telefragged
06-26-2002, 07:18 PM
Hmmm...there are a LOT of stickies, and I think a special R&D Forum would kick ... ! I'm really into that kind of technology and research stuff...

MiniMag66
06-26-2002, 07:36 PM
Yeah it takes way too long to get past all those stickies

WebShock
06-26-2002, 09:47 PM
Mods, Tom..

What's your input on this?