PDA

View Full Version : YAY! The Eclipse Aurora Cockers are officially out!

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-26-2002, 09:18 PM
http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shopimages/aurora_cocker.gif

See see see see :D

Heres the linky to the store.

http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shop/frames.html

Weee... now all they do is to need to make angels in that anno... and i bet you the extreem would look hot in tthat too.

xmetal2001
06-26-2002, 09:19 PM
Picture you linked to is tiny. And im too lazy to find another one. From what i could see it was some weird multicolor anno. Unique to say the least:)

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-26-2002, 09:21 PM
http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shop/frames.html

Click that link... hence go to Eclipse Guns....

Hence the autococker :D

liigod
06-26-2002, 09:54 PM
yea, its like a slightly more tastefull version of that that tasteless emag Mr Kaye was showing off multi-color anodizing with. Eclipse guns are the best lookign guns around typically, yet their performence is a bit lacking. My buds eclipse impulse has to be the largest waste of 1,100 bux yet. It chops, has a terrable trigger, is WAY too tall, came with cosmetic blemishes, and doesnt even have a delrin bolt. I mean what the hell was that extra 400 dollars or so for!? Their cockers use un externally adjustable pneuatics and slow rams. They are nothing special. BOOO ECLIPSE BOOOOOOOOOOO. oh yea, btw agd lovers, when asked about an eclipse emag, they said they dont put their name on blenders. i guess u guys wont like em much now... LOL

FactsOfLife
06-26-2002, 10:01 PM
yup, about as much as we all like you.:p

liigod
06-26-2002, 10:21 PM
lol, the truth hurts my friend

davej946
06-26-2002, 10:35 PM
FUGLY to say the least. That's exactly what I said about the Aurora eMag.

Later ~ Dave

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-26-2002, 10:40 PM
ok no use here.... no taste what so ever :(

Oh well....

OMG BUT WHAT IF ITS A LEVEL 10 EXTREEM EMAG WITH WARP AND HALO AND FLATLINE OMG OMG OMG then IT HAS TO KEWL :(

:(

Kaiser Bob
06-26-2002, 10:45 PM
Um, I think it looks cool, but no way would i pay 1500 bucks for it. Its kinda like colorshifting paint. Sure its nifty, but was it worth 10k?

mykroft
06-26-2002, 10:58 PM
Hmm, Eclipse cockers come with the second fastest Ram on the market, have the most proven front block, top of the line internals, Oh yeah, they're Evo's with different milling (Internals and Front block are identical to the Evo, which is by far the best aftermarket cocker available.)

I've seen the Aurora Impulse, it's frikkin beautiful, And I've yet to see an Eclipse with cosmetic damage straight from the factory (If you've got one, call them, Planet has great customer support) Their Blade trigger for the Impy was the trigger to by before everyone went ga-ga over the mag(netic) trigger. Oh, and the millings killer. For $400 what do you expect beyond milling, great anno and a couple of upgrades?

Now their Bushmaster bolts are unadulterated crap.

AcemanPB
06-26-2002, 11:07 PM
i've seen better finger paintings

XxSHaRpShOoTaxX
06-26-2002, 11:08 PM
heres the gun for all of you that dont want to find it

http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shopimages/aurora_cocker.jpg

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 11:09 PM
[said in a sarcastic voice] YAY...WOO HOO, AWESOME DUDE...[/said in a sarcastic voice]

just playin, I know how some ppl feel, well...in a since....attached to their cockers:D

RT_Luver
06-26-2002, 11:11 PM
http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shopimages/aurora_cocker.jpg

those things look like something that came from the other side of the rainbow...if you get my drift;)

MrShutter
06-26-2002, 11:20 PM
That looks like it came straight from a gay pride parade.

Cliffio
06-27-2002, 12:39 AM
ok well despite what you all think, i think they are pimp, i mean they change colors, its a really cool ano. that wont look the same twice

Cliff

InfinatyBPS
06-27-2002, 12:46 AM
Looks like those cheap plastic Asian toys you buy at flea markets and those Asian stores.

Kaiser Bob
06-27-2002, 01:42 AM
Like i said about the colorshifting paint. Its definitely nifty and youll spend a while admiring it, and sure you can brag about it, but in the end you are left with a fancy paint job that looks ordinary to you now and a 10k hole in your wallet. :D

dansim
06-27-2002, 06:36 AM
you want color shifting? spill some gasoline in a puddle and ooooohhhhhh and ahhhhhhhh all day woppy id de dooo, i must have a pink gun!, oh now its yellow, o now its blue wow[/endsarcasm]

DarkRipper
06-27-2002, 08:10 AM
I thought they were having trouble with durability with the aurora ano.

DR

tremis
06-27-2002, 08:35 AM
Bob, are you aware that 10k means ten thousand? At 965 pounds sterling, thats quite a bit short of 10 grand :) When I read your post, I thought " Oh my god they want 10 grand for that?" I was all kinds of dumfounded ( that seems to happen a lot) Anyway, I was just trying to clear that up, later

Tremis

AngelBoy
06-27-2002, 08:52 AM
Looks beautiful to me. And from what I hear they do not look like the one in the picture. Apparently you have to see it in person to see how good it really is.

Pand0ra
06-27-2002, 09:40 AM
They were already exposed last year at Toulouse. They looks good, but have the same problems as the chrome ones (you see finger traces on it).
From what I've heard, the surface is harder than a classic anodisation, which is always a good thing.

@++

ShooterJM
06-27-2002, 11:03 AM
Well. I personally wouldn't buy one, but I can see how some people would love it. Personally I'm a fan a of hot rod type milling. Kinda like the kapp flames. That, to me, looks like an oil/gas spill. As to performance. I know as much about specific cocker performance as I know about performing a heart transplant.

Ultimator
06-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Oh please you know the anno is pimp :P

Hahaha and thanks to all of you immature people for deriving sexual preference from a gun color. You never fail to amuse me.

TheTramp
06-27-2002, 02:01 PM
It looks good but I wouldn't pay that much for a fancy paint job.

thei3ug
06-27-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Pand0ra
They were already exposed last year at Toulouse. They looks good, but have the same problems as the chrome ones (you see finger traces on it).
From what I've heard, the surface is harder than a classic anodisation, which is always a good thing.

@++

Yah, they pick up fingerprints like regular chrome plating...

But the difference is they stay there.

The aurora finish is a type or plating, not anno. The process creates a crystalline structure that refracts light to make the effect. The only problem was when eclipse had the aurora debut, sometimes TOUCHING it would damage the finish. OTher people who have duplicated it in other shops (namely punisher) had nearly destroyed the finish after a few days of testing. Tom's aurora emag also has similar troubles.

Until now, I was not aware eclipse found a way to prevent this.

"chrome" by itself is not harder than "classic anodization." there are different types of plating and different types of anno. Unfortunately, this one tends to be fragile.

And lastly, check the web page. They are not available yet.