PDA

View Full Version : My new toy: An Emag Xtreme C&C

Pand0ra
06-27-2002, 03:52 AM
Here's a picture of my new toy: an Emag Extreme C&C, with the level 10 and the ACE :D .
If everything goes well it'll be here tomorrow.

Actually it's an upgrade of my old Emag. The only things in common are the frame and the battery pack. The rest is new.

I'll post a few other pics when my warp and my AIR are installed on it (should be done this week-end).

Thanks to AGD-E for this incredible marker, it took a few months to get it back (a long story), but it was worth the wait :p

@++

manike
06-27-2002, 04:24 AM
Pandora, that is the FIRST C&C Extreme to ever be sold. I just realised it was you that was getting it from the Race Gun board and posted there about it.

Come find me in Toulouse (or I will hunt you down ;) ) so I can get some pics of it in use!

I had it in my hands at AGDE and it is lovely... Great colour choice!

manike

banzaimf
06-27-2002, 04:30 AM
Super sweet!

I guess I missed the part where they went from Cocker thread back to mag thread.

anyways... that's Extreme-ly cool!

banzaimf

manike
06-27-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by banzaimf
I guess I missed the part where they went from Cocker thread back to mag thread.

hehehe They didn't ;)

That barrel was an old mag barrel which they put on their new CNC lathe and cut down to be a cocker barrel... that's why you can just make out a mag o-ring on it :)

It is still cocker threads.

manike

banzaimf
06-27-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by manike

...It is still cocker threads.

manike

Thanks Manike, I was just getting ready to run a search and figure out what the heck went on!

banzaimf

ps, you ever hear of a guy named Fat Brad that used to work at Molesworth paintball field and then went to WDP?

Load SM5
06-27-2002, 07:05 AM
So when are those low rise feeds going to be available? I like than.

nutz
06-27-2002, 07:22 AM
That looks purty!

Pand0ra
06-27-2002, 07:25 AM
Thanks Manike :)
I tought I was one of the first to get one, but I didn't knew I was the very first :p

Jackie told me they tested a lot the level 10 setup, as it is the first they've installed on a marker. They shot a full loader of very old paint (0 bounces paint, the kind which breaks just by looking at it) with the ACE disabled and the loader off. They didn't have any breaks!
Try this with another marker.

Now that I know how you looks like, it won't be hard to find you hehe.

@++

the123
06-27-2002, 08:28 AM
THATS IT!!!!!!
I'm moving to Europe.!!!# :)

PowerFedMag
06-27-2002, 08:56 AM
you're sick. quit taunting me with guns that i cant get yet!!! theres no way to order and have it shipped to USA???
arrrrrrrrrrrrr!! i need a new gun! a new E-Mag!

AngelBoy
06-27-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by the123
THATS IT!!!!!!
I'm moving to Europe.!!!# :)

Take me with you!!! Whats the serial # on that thing?

automag223
06-27-2002, 09:02 AM
all i can say is i need to go change my undies :rolleyes:

Gijim
06-27-2002, 09:35 AM
:cool: That is one sweet gun, nice choice in color and the barrel matches nicely. Wish I could try one out looks to be alot of fun:D Anyway congrats on the best marker out there.

Bartleby
06-27-2002, 10:10 AM
that is one sweet gun. congrats on a great purchase and goodluck with it in the field. i just have one question, what is the little hole right above the back of the trigger frame and just to the left of the valve assembly for? I don't recall seeing that on any other extremes, but i could be (and most likely am) mistaken.

synreal
06-27-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Bartleby
that is one sweet gun. congrats on a great purchase and goodluck with it in the field. i just have one question, what is the little hole right above the back of the trigger frame and just to the left of the valve assembly for? I don't recall seeing that on any other extremes, but i could be (and most likely am) mistaken.

sear pin, they all have it.

shartley
06-27-2002, 10:42 AM
Very Sexy! ;)

TITAN
06-27-2002, 10:45 AM
that is sweet

what is that color? looks like a steel blue:confused:

mykroft
06-27-2002, 10:51 AM
Drool, I want.

Need backup for my Angel.

Bartleby
06-27-2002, 11:06 AM
thanks synreal.

once again, nice gun.

CpSuPeRkId
06-27-2002, 11:24 AM
is that just a reandozied regular emag frame and battery??? and how much did u get the xtreme upgrade kit for??? cuz i think i want to get a black regular emag and if its not too expensive ill just get the upgrade kit in black or reanodize the frame and battery. by the way that is SWEET

RT_Luver
06-27-2002, 12:08 PM
so did you just get the C&C body and put it on your regular E-Mag? if so, did AVE come with the body? When did you get the Lvl 10?

RT_Luver
06-27-2002, 12:09 PM
I keep on forggetin when ever I see something SO pretty, to congradulate the person. THAT is one AWESOME gun:D

rikkter
06-27-2002, 12:28 PM
RT Luver. use the EDIT button. it gets annoying see ppl post right after they're other post.

BTW, i love the color on that

MagDog68
06-27-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by mykroft
Drool, I want.

Need backup for my Angel.

Blasphemy! How could you relegate such an incredible piece of hardware to "Backup" status?!?!

~Fred

mykroft
06-27-2002, 12:48 PM
MagDog68: find me a E-Mag with a sprung trigger, and I'll buy it, and use it as a main gun. I frikkin hate Magnetic triggers. Can't shoot them as fast as I can an old, unmodified Spyder TL. This goes for the Impy trigger too.

I love the trigger on my angel. If I get an E-Mag, it's getting the return magnets removed, put permanently in manual, and the battery will power only the revvy and maybe a warp (If I get a warp).

[FE]Memnock
06-27-2002, 12:48 PM
VERY nice! Damn slick looking. Also, I'm with Load on this: What's the deal with the lowrise feed? You make that? Does it come with the C&Cs? Or did you get it after market and have it annoed to match? Aside from actually getting the C&C body for myself, the feed necks are my only logistical concern, as I will never be switching to a Warp... well, maybe not NEVER, but not soon. :) So what's the story? Thanks for showing us that beauty. Again, VERY nice.

-Mem

MagDog68
06-27-2002, 01:14 PM
...If I get an E-Mag, it's getting the return magnets removed, put permanently in manual, and the battery will power only the revvy and maybe a warp (If I get a warp).

So the point of getting an E-Mag was...?

~Fred

mykroft
06-27-2002, 01:18 PM
Body & battery. I don't mind the gripframe's size, but I want the Extreme body & the big battery to run accessories off of.

Blennidae
06-27-2002, 01:22 PM
I'll join the crowd and say how nice that color is. Hopefully the upgrades will be availble in America soon.

spacemanspiff
06-27-2002, 02:33 PM
Very sweet gun man. I to along with Load and Memnock want to know if that low rise came with your C&C and also did that warp breech come with it to?

Mossman
06-27-2002, 02:58 PM
Oh my god! Cover up your valve you slut!

WOW, that is a BEEEE-U-TI-FUL piece of equiptment. Enjoy her!

MagDog68
06-27-2002, 02:58 PM
Body & battery. I don't mind the gripframe's size, but I want the Extreme body & the big battery to run accessories off of.

Sounds good!

~Fred

Gitaroo Man
06-27-2002, 03:11 PM
please let me touch......

xmetal2001
06-27-2002, 03:33 PM
Wow, looks sweet.:eek:

Never seen that color before...

Pand0ra
06-27-2002, 04:26 PM
Hehe thanks guys :)

The lowrise feed comes with the C&C, as does the warp breech too when you ask for it. You've just to talk with AGD a little.
I suppose you could buy the lowrise for a regular Xtreme.

In fact I'm not 100% sure of this, as I wasn't following the normal way to buy a marker (do you often buy something which is not yet available? :rolleyes: ).

The color is a kind of pewter. I sent them a picture of an Angel, asking to do the same anodisation.

AGD-E received some Lvl10 kits on monday, that's why I've one in my Emag hehe.
They took care of everything. They've removed every parts from my old Emag, anodised them, then milled the new body and put everything back together, adding at the same time the ACE.
So basically it's a "send them Emag - Wait a while - Get it back - Enjoy your new marker".

@++

darklord
06-27-2002, 05:20 PM
by far that is THE sweetest thing I have ever seen.... give us more! :D pics that is. How much does it weigh? Be sure to give us more info after you use it! :D

Cypres0099
06-27-2002, 05:30 PM
I thought I wanted an uncarved extreme, but now I want a C&C. I have to know how much that costs so I can put the cash aside.

Manuel_FZR
06-27-2002, 05:54 PM
Great gun ... I hope to get the same in a couple of month ;)
Great colour ... it´s slightly darker than the normal pewter ...

keiphers
06-28-2002, 10:14 AM
That is definately one of the coolest guns I've ever seen, if not the coolest. Great color choice. You should get a Freak with the tip matched. That would be soooo cool. I'm amazingly jealous of you.

P4ULuk
07-01-2002, 01:19 PM
This doesn't deserve to be on the third page!!

I've just ordered one of these in a silver to blue fade, I can't wait to get it!
Any chance of some pics looking down on the feed tube? just so I can see some more of the body!

Cheers,

Paul.

manike
07-01-2002, 02:00 PM
http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c1.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c2.jpg

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c3.jpg

And from this one you can see how slim the gun is now!

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c4.jpg

hehehe Pandora has it now so any more pics will need to come from him!

manike

manike
07-01-2002, 02:03 PM
OOoops... they are huge... sorry guys. :)

EDIT: ok just resized them down... hope that is better!

manike

P4ULuk
07-01-2002, 02:11 PM
Fantastic Manike, AM even more chuffed with my purchase :D:D The next 10 days are going to go very slowly!

Cheers,

Paul.

Manuel_FZR
07-01-2002, 02:13 PM
Woooaaaaahhhhhh manike ... that´s not fair ... must have this gun!

liigod
07-01-2002, 03:49 PM
MagDog68: find me a E-Mag with a sprung trigger, and I'll buy it, and use it as a main gun. I frikkin hate Magnetic triggers. Can't shoot them as fast as I can an old, unmodified Spyder TL. This goes for the Impy trigger too.

I love the trigger on my angel. If I get an E-Mag, it's getting the return magnets removed, put permanently in manual, and the battery will power only the revvy and maybe a warp (If I get a warp).

I AGREE! springs are needed

manike
07-01-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by liigod
I AGREE! springs are needed

Wouldn't be that hard for someone to customise their own gun to do this... might not look so good, but definitely possible... :D

manike

darklord
07-01-2002, 04:34 PM
Beautiful.... but what's with the barrel? Looks like a J&J, but it's LONG as heck.... is that a nickel low-rise feed I see next to the gun? I'd love to see that thing with a warp feed attached. Gotta love that special side feed for warps!

manike
07-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by darklord
Beautiful.... but what's with the barrel? Looks like a J&J, but it's LONG as heck....

It is a J&J... it was for a mag (hence the o-ring you can see) but was put on a lathe and cut for cocker threads.

is that a nickel low-rise feed I see next to the gun?

Nope ;) :D

I'd love to see that thing with a warp feed attached. Gotta love that special side feed for warps!

I'm sure in the next batch from the anodisers there will be some set up with warps. :)

manike

Pand0ra
07-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Heee it's not funny, you've got pics of my gun I don't have ;) .
Pics should be ready tomorrow. I've installed the warp feed on it, and it rocks.

Btw for the poeples going to Toulouse, I'll be playing with it. So if you want to have a closer look, or even try it at the chrono station, try to find me :D

Manike, I would like to engrave the battery with your signature, with a little sentence saying it was the first one. It would be a lot better than just put it on a sheet of paper hehe. What do you think about it?

@++

manike
07-01-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Pand0ra
Manike, I would like to engrave the battery with your signature, with a little sentence saying it was the first one. It would be a lot better than just put it on a sheet of paper hehe. What do you think about it?

You're kidding right?! I wouldn't want to marr that lovely finish.

We could always mill my signature into it, :D but the last time I did that (for BMW design and concept) I got in trouble for showing off! anyway there is more than just me involved in the C&C.

John and Jackie from AGDE and John Bonich are all people who have been a major part in this. Probably way more so than me. I just designed the milling and wrote the NC code. John Bonich designed the extreme Body and John and Jackie Sosta had the foresight to do this and to invest in the machinery.

For my part a beer will suffice ;) I really can't wait to see it in action in Toulouse, and to put a few balls over the chrono range. Where are you staying? I'm at the holiday Inn...

manike

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Yes you're right, I could scratch the finish.
In fact I wonder if I should play with my marker. You never know what could happend with all those paintballs flying around hehe :rolleyes: . hehe

I'm staying in the Paxotel (because it's nice, and we get very big drinks for almost nothing :D ).

@++

shartley
07-02-2002, 07:43 AM
HeeHee! I love that one, Manike! I would still love to see the C&C body on an RT Pro though. I think you would have the best of BOTH worlds. And talk about taking the RTP out on the field and be accused of both being an Electric AND on Full Auto… LOL I can see it now……

I think if you put a body like that on the RTP you would see it’s sales go through the roof. I know I think they would be DEAD SEXY! Here is a quick concept graphic I whipped up over my morning cup of coffee. Of course some things would need to be altered, but it gives a good feel for what it could be… and of course I would add a drop forward, but they don’t come standard with one, so I did not add it….

manike
07-02-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by shartley
HeeHee! I love that one, Manike! I would still love to see the C&C body on an RT Pro though. I think you would have the best of BOTH worlds. And talk about taking the RTP out on the field and be accused of both being an Electric AND on Full Auto… LOL I can see it now……

I think if you put a body like that on the RTP you would see it’s sales go through the roof. I know I think they would be DEAD SEXY! Here is a quick concept graphic I whipped up over my morning cup of coffee. Of course some things would need to be altered, but it gives a good feel for what it could be… and of course I would add a drop forward, but they don’t come standard with one, so I did not add it….

I'm actually working on a body one of which will fit to a manual gun... I was thinking of doing it thusly...

Manual gun with C&C body set and C&C grip frame (but with no electronics) and with an adaptor that goes in place of the battery pack allowing you to add a front grip, (would look very much like your picture...) or you could just have an empty battery pack.

Thus you would have a beautiful manual gun... and then could very easily just upgrade to an e-mag by adding in all necessary gubbins and electrickery...

Wouldn't be cheap but would be a stunning manual gun which would work just like an e-mag in manual... but be lighter and upgradeable...

manike

p.s. You can fit an extreme and z-grip or intelliframe together if you would rather... :)

shartley
07-02-2002, 09:08 AM
I knew that…. Just wanted you to post it. :D

With that said, yes, a manual version of the C&C would be nice.. using the existing C&C trigger Frame… BUT, I personally don’t like the way the grip feels compaired to the RT Pro frame with DYE Stickies. There is NO comparison to me. But that is a personal thing.

Also, I love the way the RT Pro trigger feels. I would not want to ruin that by going magnetic. I know some like it, and that is fine, but why should someone have to make the choice? How difficult would it be to design a body like that that would simply use the current IntelliFrame and foregrip? (I know this is almost like what you said you were going to do… I just wanted clarification that you would think about doing it BOTH ways.) I think it looks sharper with the Intelliframe and Foregrip, VS the other way.

Just tossing out ideas… should we take this to another thread and not hijack this one?

manike
07-02-2002, 09:13 AM
The intelliframe should fit directly onto the C&C body. I'm not sure what you meant about the RT pro body being used...?

The foregrip as it currently will not but the bottom section would and would require an adaptor or modification being made. It would not be hard to mill a hole and recess though to allow a normal type screw to come through the body at the front and hold a foregrip.

shartley
07-02-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by manike
The intelliframe should fit directly onto the C&C body. I'm not sure what you meant about the RT pro body being used...?
HeeHee... I meant the IntelliFrame.. I went and corrected that directly after posting it. :D (Thought to myself.... "Gee, that is not what I meant to say at all. LOL")

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Here we go: a bunch of new pics of my C&C with the warpfeed installed.
It weights 4320gr btw (the marker weights around 1400grs, but should be lighter with the grip fully milled like it comes on the new C&C Extreme).

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 02:50 PM
Another one

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 02:51 PM
next one

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 02:52 PM
Close up on the right side

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 02:53 PM
Will be hard to put the loader closer to the Emag :)

paintbattler
07-02-2002, 02:55 PM
thats a nice gun

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 02:58 PM
And the last one

Bob Mundon
07-02-2002, 03:00 PM
wait, im thinking of the word, what is it, man im not thinking of it. oh yeah

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shartley
07-02-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Bob Mundon
wait, im thinking of the word, what is it, man im not thinking of it. oh yeah

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I second that!

I DEFINATELY want that body for my RT Pro!

Manuel_FZR
07-02-2002, 06:10 PM
Woahhhh ... that´s the greatest gun I ever seen! Congrats PandOra for this beauty ...
Can´t wait to have my own one ;)
Only thing missing is a Flatline 4.5K :D ;) :p

Tunaman
07-02-2002, 07:25 PM
Very... very nice. You must feel proud to have gotten the first. Best of luck with the best gun in the world!:D :D

PowerFedMag
07-02-2002, 10:46 PM
When are the ppl in the US gunna be able to buy those lovely C&C's with the wurks???

zads27
07-03-2002, 02:56 AM
but I think it doesn't do it for me..
I think it only looks that way when looking dead on from the side,
but the top is too curvy and wavy stylistically,
while the gripframe/battery pack still retain the boxy look..(sans the gripframe hump)

I think each piece is extremely nice by itself, but together it just doesn't flow right?

I wouldn't mind gettin one, I admit.. but I dunno how much I'd pay for it, personally.

ega
07-12-2002, 08:26 PM
nice.......

Arturus
07-13-2002, 02:28 AM
PanOra - Sweet gun. Nothing more to say.

Shartley - Just saw the images you posted of a Extreme/C&C body combined with an Rt-Pro.

I love the silver one. Might be one of the few times I'm willing to pay the extra $$ for aesthetics alone; if possible.

petefol
07-13-2002, 02:45 AM
veryyy sweet, i really like the color.

Tony Arrivo
07-13-2002, 12:51 PM
WOW, that is seriously the coolset gun I have ever seen. NICE!

BTAutoMag
07-15-2002, 11:35 PM
so whats the serial number???????? i love that gun. how much did the whole setup put you back? i can see somewhere in the region of 2000$. all you need is a bigger drop, freak, and a HALO B and you would have my dream gun

paintbattler
07-15-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
RT Luver. use the EDIT button. it gets annoying see ppl post right after they're other post.
i think in his case it was ok

Pand0ra
07-16-2002, 06:20 PM
BTAutoMag, I don't even want to think about the money I put in this marker lol.
I don't know exactly, but it should be indeed around 2000$.

I'm using a freak with my marker, and should be using a HaloB if they were available at Toulouse (which was not the case) :) .

For the serial number I've to check, I can't remember (too late now hehe). But it's not 001 :( . The serial number is still the same as it was before. After all, it's just an Emag.

Edit: Serial number EM00965

@++

FutureMagOwner
07-16-2002, 07:23 PM
that color is simply marvelous(blue like that is one of my favorite blues and blue is my fav color!) wouldnt mind if i use that for an example of when i get my gun powder coated(dont worry it will have stuff on it just thats the backround color and i know some people freak when they have a color copied)

BenD
07-17-2002, 06:14 PM
So you just bought an emag and later had it CnC'd??

That is soooooooo nice...

I would of had the barrel annoed the same color but hey, still sweet!!!

You on a team or do you just use this on the weekends?

Man you are lucky, I really like that marker:D

shartley
07-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Arturus
PanOra - Sweet gun. Nothing more to say.

Shartley - Just saw the images you posted of a Extreme/C&C body combined with an Rt-Pro.

I love the silver one. Might be one of the few times I'm willing to pay the extra $$ for aesthetics alone; if possible.
I agree! I can also see their sales going up.... FAST. :D

BenD
07-17-2002, 06:33 PM
where could i see those pictures?

or do i have to know the club house code word

shartley
07-17-2002, 06:38 PM
LOL Go back one page in this thread.... or here you go. :)

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=368502

I even started a nice thread about it.....
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41565
Good reading.