PDA

View Full Version : Will Level 10 work with C02?

raver
06-27-2002, 06:25 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if the Level 10 will work at all / well with C02?

Mav D MagMan
06-27-2002, 06:29 PM
It's been addressed in other threads... But eh I'll tell you a secret:

Yup it will work, n2 and co2 compatible. :)

Mav

Psst. I'll tell you another secret there's a button near the top of the screen, in the line of buttons under where it sais shop now at the agd store... it sais search. It helps find a lot of info fast ;)

drx975
06-28-2002, 01:41 PM
And along with that question (even though I use compressed air primarily)....will it work better or worse with c02? That could be a great bonus for c02 users if it works better on c02 with the LVL10 mod.

Mav D MagMan
06-28-2002, 03:43 PM
How exactly could the level mod differ with the types of propellent? I've been following how it works etc. etc. and I don't see how anything they've changed could be affected by co2 (in comparison to n2). Just wondrin.

Mav

drx975
06-28-2002, 03:58 PM
Yeah it really shouldnt do anything now that you mentioned it because c02/n2 effiecency deals with the A.I.R Valve, and this is pretty much a bolt thing.

hitech
06-28-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Mav D MagMan
How exactly could the level mod differ with the types of propellent?

A few things come to mind. If the orings weren't compatible with CO2. If it was much less efficient the CO2 could cause freezing problems. If the vent hole caused freezing from the expansion of the CO2. As far as I know, none of those things are true. :D

Mav D MagMan
06-28-2002, 10:43 PM
And finally it happens, I knew there was something I may have missed when I went through there...

O-rings the weakest links in most every system in the world, Isn't it funny how the most expensive machines in the world can get ruined or destroyed by those little plastic creations (as I recall it's what brought downt the Challenger isn't it? 'a faulty/leaky ring on the gas lines' or something like that)

Thanks for broadening my level of thinking
Mav