PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed warrenty

HoppysMag
06-27-2002, 07:52 PM
is there any AGD warrenty on a pro team products warp feed? if there is what does it cover?

RT_Luver
06-27-2002, 08:19 PM
thats like asking if WDP covers Tippmann products. nah...AGD doesn't warranty a PTP warp

HoppysMag
06-27-2002, 10:16 PM
then why do they cover micro mags??

TRIAD
06-27-2002, 10:21 PM
just get the AGD one, they have GREAT customer service on those, AGD has great all-around service, ask tom though, i dno if it's covered. The reason they cover micro's is cause nothing much is changed, they prolly cover valve, etc., but with the warp PTP messes with stuff, like all their other stuff. Most of their stuff is cheaper, just in pretty colors, so it's different.

HoppysMag
06-27-2002, 10:32 PM
ok.... lets think about this.... slightly meesed up used proteam products one 50$ , new AGD warp feed 175$..... which one seems the better deal??:D

i want to know how much it will be to send it in , and have it fixed.... dont know whats wrong with it but need it needs to be fixed...

o and i know about the costomer service...

all im saying is the PTP warpfeed is still a warpfeed just with diffrent adapters and stuff...

Raptor3359
06-27-2002, 10:42 PM
at pbgear.com the proteam warps cost more

http://www.paintballgear.net/paintball-gun-loaders-and-accessories-loaders-warp-feed-loaders.html

HoppysMag
06-27-2002, 10:49 PM
no the one im getting is a PTP warpfeed that is used and has some kind of problem with the battery, i want to know how much, if anything will i have to pay to get it fixed...

TRIAD
06-28-2002, 12:01 AM
well, i don't know much about warps, but if you could get more info as to exactly what is wrong, talk to some peeps in here, and talk to tom about warranty, or call up AGD or PTP (do they have warranty?)

HoppysMag
06-28-2002, 12:09 AM
im gunna, hopefully il pick it up tommorow morning, call AGD and have it shipped out by supper time...