PDA

View Full Version : Complaint on AGD shipping on reg. orders

i-luv-my-rt
06-27-2002, 08:37 PM
Last tuesday(June 18th) I ordered a stock on/off bottom and on/off pin. Added these costed 10 dollars then i looked at shipping at it was over 5 dollar to ship 10 dollars worth of parts. Couldn't AGD just put these parts in a priority envelope and have them there in like 2 days and have it cost alot less. I have yet to recieve these parts that i needed last weekend. Everytime I order something from AGD i pay an arm and a leg for shipping and then wait around 2 weeks for delivery. I know everything is getting backed up b/c of the LVL 10 mods being shipped but that shouldnt back up regular orders. Is there something i dont know, i really want to know y my parts arent here :(

Load SM5
06-27-2002, 08:38 PM
If you call and order the parts you can request that they mail them in an envelope by USPS. Saves quite a bit.

headcase
06-27-2002, 09:20 PM
directly from the AGD store

Please be aware that it can take 2-5 business days from the time you place the order until it is shipped. If you need an order to arrive by a certain near date, we recommend you call us at 847-520-7507 to place the order. Press 1 # for the front office.

So worse case your stuff did not get shipped until the 25th, add the time for UPS ground and that is why you don't have your stuff yet.

If you are in a hurry to get anything, it is always better to call and deal with a person. They even recommend that in the AGD online store(included in the above quote)

i-luv-my-rt
06-27-2002, 09:21 PM
Alright this explains most of it. I guess from now on i'll try to call them.

Thordic
06-28-2002, 07:26 AM
AGD has said many many times that ALL thier shipping is done through UPS. For small orders, this can lead to proportionately large shipping costs.

They will ship orders through USPS, but only if you call them and make a request for USPS.