PDA

View Full Version : MY RT is FUBAR!!!! Broken Pins and ?!?!?!?

arkangel77
06-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Well I guess I gota send My RT in for service.
I took my gun down and popped in the video to rebuild it and make sure I did it all right! Well the first thing I saw was that my Z grove Pin was broken off the valve. I figured No big deal I rebuilt the Gun and Put it back together. I figured the main Valve pin would hold it in place Right? Well I don't know if it would have worked or NOT because the first time I aired up the GUN I broke the On/of Pin>!>!> I have NO idea How I did that BUT its Fubar NOW! I think I am gona send the Whole thing in for service and let AGD make sure Its all set up right. What really sucks is that I just ordered My level 10 mod TONIGHT. I just cant win. O well, When I get it all together it will be Tight. Later, Ark

WickeDKlowN
06-28-2002, 01:34 PM
when you call AGD, tell them that you ordered lvl10 and see if they can install it while your gun is there

arkangel77
06-28-2002, 08:09 PM
I called them today , They are gona gix It Under warrantee. I will do the level 10 thing lata, One thing at a time. You try to do to much at one time and you never know what will happen? Later, Ark