PDA

View Full Version : the extreme CnC

Fluffy
06-27-2002, 08:59 PM
could anyone give me some specs on this?
i talked to tom kaye and another guy at the AGD booth at the chicago NPPL, and as always i am impressed with their work. i am in love with the lvl 10 mod.

so back to subject, when will the extreme emag CnC be available in the states? and how much? (tom you would prolly be the biggest help hear or one of the agd techs)

will it come standard with both the lvl 10 upgrade and the ACE?

is their an option to get a spring powered trigger instead of a magnet?

can it be annoed in any color scheme/pattern wanted?

i heard that it won't shoot that fast with the lvl 10 mod? is this true or false, i didn't really get on the triger of the one i saw at the booth so i don't know.

is there plans for making a stick trigger?

if i think of more questions i will post em thx a bunch guys, hope to hear back from some AGD people soon =)

CpSuPeRkId
06-27-2002, 09:13 PM
its going to be introduced to the states for sale at the internation amatuer open. it comes with both lvl 10 and ACE. u can get blade/stick triggers( timmy 63) sells em see if hes around here.it will have lots of color options from fades to different finishes. it does not shoot any slower than a normal emag. look at the videos around here in a search of it goin 20bps. does that answer it? the lvl10 starts out by going slow and low pressured on the first half of the forward motion of the bolt, then increases and comes back fast too. thats why u dont lose any speed but can now pinch paint. as far as i know i have never seen an emag with a spring trigger and havnet heard of any in the future. dont count on it. i think i covered it all fluffy.

darklord
06-28-2002, 12:28 AM
Well I aint gonna be at the Nat'l Amateur Open, and I don't even know when that is, but I too would like to buy a c&c extreme. I think it's going to cost around $1,100 or so, at least, that's the pre-order price I've seen at some stores.

Cypres0099
06-28-2002, 12:44 AM
All I want to know is how much bodies will cost.

Mmmmmmmm..... C&C body.......

Fluffy
06-28-2002, 05:07 PM
wonder if they will have some for sale cheap at the cup this october =)