PDA

View Full Version : What should i offer for this micromag?

dcmander
06-28-2002, 12:07 AM
Ok, what should i offer on this '99 micro:

ProTeams Products Blue/Green 'Alien' MicroMag '99 (click here for pic of color) (http://store2.yimg.com/I/proteam_1693_990920)
- Benchmark Frame (matched)
- Black Dye Frame
- PTP Stock Expansion Chamber
- AGD Stock Bolt
- AGD Stock Valve
- AGD Stock Regulator
- ANS Phase II Bolt
- TKO (Titanium in color) Drop

Ok, what should i offer on that? It comes w/ no tank and no barrel. (I am going to use my sonic bushys autococker-threaded cp pro kit)

I get the extra frame and bolt with it. How much do you think I could make off of selling the parts? Are mag owners interested in any mag upgrades that AREN'T AGD?

Anyway, LMK. Hopefully close this deal out today.

Thanks.

dcmander
06-28-2002, 12:11 AM
Here's an old picture. It doesn't come w/ the tank or barrel in the picture, and the deal also comes w/ a black dye frame and the matched benchmark frame in the picture.

What should I pay for it? It is NOT RT.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-28-2002, 02:42 AM
$400.

Then sell off the parts you dont need.

Possibly put on a Blade Intelliframe or maybe a Hyperframe.

Retro, IMO i like classic valves better.

Get Level 10.

shocktech micro drop and your rollin.

BTW the reason why i would replace the trigger frame is because benchys tend to be very sloppy, and i think that instead of modifying it it would be better off just to get another.

Go chrome and anno... always looks nice.

dcmander
06-28-2002, 03:16 AM
Thanks very much for the reply. Yah i want the intellifeed and lvl10, but this IS my backup marker to my 1600$ setup (sonic bush, cp pro kit, conquest) ... So, i dont wanna put loads of money into it. But, in the end, it will be one sweet mag :)

I'll see if i like the dye frame hes including. The owner said he liked it a lot more than the benchmark.

Anyway, I'm getting it for 300$ :) Should have it by next week. Thanks for the replys.

More input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys! I'm an AO user now! WoOO!

TheTramp
06-28-2002, 10:15 AM
$400 for a non Retro sounded pretty high to me. The $300 you are paying sounds much better.

dcmander
06-28-2002, 02:12 PM
Do you think 300$ was still too much?

I think I got a pretty good deal, not a bad one but not a great one. Any other ideas? I REALLY needed a micromag because i have a whole CP Pro kit in autococker threads I use on my sonic bushy and i want to use it for my mag!

Hope it turns out ok! Thanks guys.

kosmo
06-28-2002, 02:52 PM
300 is a decent price, 400 is waaaay too high. Thats what RT's go for. You didn't get ripped off though by any means, though you might have been able to get a little better of a deal.

RT_Luver
06-28-2002, 04:20 PM
350-400? somwhere along there