PDA

View Full Version : I have a renewed love of Mags!

polorboy
06-28-2002, 11:33 AM
I have been for sometime now seriously considering purchasing a new marker and I was (and still am leaning towards a 2002 Intimidator) but with the new lvl 10 mods and the "no rise" coming out (hopefully soon :)) I may also purchase an extreme with the lvl 10 mod and a low rise if I can. I am still going to get a Intimidator because my whole team is getting them (pretty much the whole team, those of us who can afford it). I just want to thank TK and the rest of the team for great work with all of these improvements. Now if we could only have a low pressure Mag... no pressure TK :);)

rjvemt1
06-28-2002, 11:39 AM
I may also purchase jeeeeez, you could send either one this way if you want;)

than205
06-28-2002, 12:13 PM
Polorboy,
Can you exactly tell me what low pressure does?

RT_Luver
06-28-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by polorboy
Now if we could only have a low pressure Mag... no pressure TK :);)

Low presure is a fad that basically has no point

EnderWigginPballin
06-28-2002, 12:22 PM
the only real bonus from LP is that you can practically shoot a tank til there's nothing left in it... and it is quiet... other than that, it doeas nothing that a lvl 10 mag can't do.

hitech
06-28-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by polorboy
Now if we could only have a low pressure Mag...

It depends on WHAT pressure you are referring to. If you are referring to the pressure the bolt starts to more forward with, the pressure avaiable to chop a ball, a level 10 'mag is extremely low pressure. If you are referring to the pressure the paintball is fired with, a level 7 'mag is low pressure. If you are referring to the pressure in the chamber (kinda silly since VERY few markers even have a "chamber") then it is not. However, since the only thing low pressure does in that case is use much more air, why would you want it? :rolleyes: