PDA

View Full Version : hey mods i have a question.....

rjvemt1
06-28-2002, 11:56 AM
i have noticed that you all are spread out around the country,so here is my question. not that i am interessted in being one nor do i have the computer skills or time, but how did you get the job?

Army
06-28-2002, 12:17 PM
Paid a large sum of cash and "favors" to Tom Kaye.....

LOL:D

Webby and Tom selected us, none of us solicited for the job. They determined who was posting maturely, with good knowledge of 'Mags, AGD, and paintball in general.

RobAGD & BlackVCG are certified AGD Techs, Miscue is a genius and has a way cool truck, cphillip is an instructor at Clemsom U and is friends with FatMan, Webby is the notorious Mister .44 of APG and Paintball magazine' fame, and I am but a quiet, simple military man that enjoys the comaraderie of a lovely afternoon of paintball with good friends and family......I also get to blow things up for a living:D

BTW: new mods are not in the immediate future.

Miscue
06-28-2002, 02:23 PM
Bah... cool truck I agree with though. :)

Almost all of us have been here before AGD even took over AO.

rjvemt1
06-29-2002, 10:29 AM
you have to pardon my ignorance,but this is the only forum or chat room ive ever been to. my compute is mostly for medical reference and school work. so what do you do, browse as many threads as you can and edit innappropriate material? i assume you have high-speed internet and pretty good computers. how many hours a week do you spend here?