PDA

View Full Version : HALO paintcolor problems

legion
06-28-2002, 04:00 PM
Heya Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone here has had problems with their HALO A/B's and black shell paint, I know that there is a warning about it, but I was wondering about real life trials...

Thanks,
Legion

Havoc_online
06-28-2002, 04:29 PM
I have a HALO A and once HAD to use half yellow half black PMI and I was fine, no probs.

sniper1rfa
06-28-2002, 08:19 PM
does the HALO use a reflective style sensor or a sort of what you would call the through breech variety? if its the through breach, you shouldnt have any problems with paint color unless its perfectly clear.

Kevmaster
06-28-2002, 08:37 PM
yes. halos do not see Black shelled paint(or 1/2 shell). i found this out the hard way(jamming and breaking balls 4-5 times in a row before consulting the manual

Aranarth
06-28-2002, 10:07 PM
Back when I was still using "A", I attempted to use half black shells. Didn't work. But the "B" seems to work, because I finished off the balls I couldn't use after getting it back from factory. Don't know exactly why since I don't think they changed the optics any. . .
-AranarthX

pito189
06-28-2002, 11:17 PM
I have an HALO A, I tried to use half yellow and black shell and the HALO would keep feeding because it would not read the balls. It will not read black shell at all and just keeps spinning.