PDA

View Full Version : L10 ..how fast?

janiK
06-28-2002, 07:38 PM
I just got new L10 low impact superbolt kit and i wonder that; does this smooth working has the same speed rate of fire than the older versions?? ..20-25 ball/second ..i think that must be slower.

:confused: :confused:

-janiK-

headcase
06-28-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by janiK
I just got new L10 low impact superbolt kit and i wonder that; does this smooth working has the same speed rate of fire than the older versions?? ..20-25 ball/second ..i think that must be slower.

:confused: :confused:

-janiK-

From what I've read it is a little slower. I do not know if the slow down has been tested, but since TK never mentioned it, I assume it can not be much. I mean 26 BPS was nice for bragging rights, but is 20 BPS really worse :)

Maybe some that knows something will post.

There was that video of the LVL 10 E-mag doing 20 BPS, so it did not slow down much.

FrAuStY
06-28-2002, 09:53 PM
I don't think its any slower... 20 bps...how much faster do you <b><I>need</I><B> to shoot? I think Butterfingers from modified paintball have a lvl10 emag doing 30 cps... not balls but cycles. No loader can feed that fast. My guess on your question.. no its not any slower. Wanna see the video I'm talking about? Search for "analyze this". You'll get it. I think is in Tech forum..maybe paintball talk.

BlackVCG
06-28-2002, 10:35 PM
Tom had the gun cycling at 20bps w/ LVL 10 and it shot just fine, the hopper couldn't keep up.

You will never be able to shoot 20bps in semi and E-Mags don't have FA boards, so there's nothing to worry about.

janiK
06-29-2002, 02:55 AM
thanks ..
i just want to know is there big difference :D
i got just centerflag e-frame what max rate is 13bps, but i been customisize my mag and to day its workin <300psi preasure but i can cange that up or down. low preasure makes my marker slower..

how much that new LvL10 superbolt weights? ..i don't have that thing what can tell me the that.

headcase
06-29-2002, 09:55 AM
According to TK the new Superbolt II weights 1.16 oz.