PDA

View Full Version : *is it possible to re- ano a marker*

CpSuPeRkId
06-28-2002, 11:17 PM
* i want a used emag, then im going to buy an xtreme body in the future. now is it going to be possible to re anodize the frame and battery to match the body i get? or should i just get black? if the used emag has no scratches what so ever on the frame and battery ill keep it blakc and get a matching xtreme.

a_malfunction
06-28-2002, 11:36 PM
Yes.

Cliffio
06-28-2002, 11:44 PM
^
|
|
|
I'm with him

yup you can

Cliff

rx2
06-29-2002, 12:34 AM
Multiple (and I mean multiple) can affect things, but one or two doesn't hurt, in my experience.

Cliffio
06-29-2002, 12:37 AM
because when you anodize a thin layer of aluminum is taken off, and eventually depending on the marker, the walls of the gun can become too thing and crack from the pressure of the air in the gun

angels are prone to this, which is one of the reasons PK stopped or almost stopped doing anodize because in their method they take off quite a bit of aluminum, and the new angels with intense milling will crack and then well the gun owner isnt happy

Cliff

rx2
06-29-2002, 04:28 PM
Exactly. If you anno critical parts, especially those that bear loads or require certain tolerances, the removal of this layer can cause big problems.

RT_Luver
06-29-2002, 05:08 PM
yup, you totally can. I would suggest though, getting a black one and havin them all annodized at the same time so they do match. plus, black is always cheaper then colors