PDA

View Full Version : AGD at Ballahpalooza???

Blaster
06-29-2002, 12:25 AM
Just curious if AGD will have any representation at Ballahpalooza? Vendor booth, tech class, anything? It would be Great to see you out here on the West Coast...

BlackVCG
06-29-2002, 01:03 AM
When and where is it? I'm in Oregon and I'll see if I can make it out there to help AGD/AO guys out.

Hsuve
06-29-2002, 01:44 AM
I believe it's August 18-19. The website should have information on it. http://www.ballahpalooza.com
Curious though, where do y'all play? :)

MiniMag66
06-29-2002, 01:50 AM
Anyone live around Tigard? If so has anyone ever played at Hit N' Run? Me and my friends are going there this week and it would be cool to see you guys out there. Sorry if I went too far off topic :D

Blaster
06-29-2002, 10:20 AM
Ballahpalooza is currently scheduled for Aug. 16th and 17th. It's a Friday and Saturday. We'll be playing at Washington County Fairgrounds on 5 air fields. I've talked to the promoters a couple of times and it looks like this is gonna be a very cool event. Check out their website at ballahpalooza.com.

BlackVCG
06-29-2002, 12:34 PM
Woohoo! I had no idea it was that close to where I live. That's about 10min from my house and right after IAO so everything should work out.

Hsuve- I play at Weekend Warriors.

Minimag66- I've played there a few times a long time ago, but don't care for indoor fields so I don't go there anymore. Do you ever go in to Paintball-Online? It's just outside of Tigard and I'm in there every now and then.

MiniMag66
06-29-2002, 01:14 PM
BlackVCG - I have been there but only to buy some parts for my gun....never actually played there. Maybe I'll go out there sometime sooon... what kind of fields do they have there?

Hsuve
06-29-2002, 02:30 PM
I'm in Lake Oswego, rather close to Tigard. I used to play at Hit 'N' Run a lot when I got a lot of free air fills, but since the new management kicked in, I haven't played there too much.

BlackVCG: What's your gun setup? I try to make it out to WWNW as much as possible, but I haven't seen many 'Mags out there. I'm guessing you shoot a 'Mag since you're on these forums, right? :)

Blaster
07-01-2002, 12:40 PM
So..... Any word form AGD in regards to the topic?

BlackVCG
07-01-2002, 01:27 PM
Blaster, I'm about the only AGD representation you'll get at this tournament. It's just not big enough for AGD and making it out to the West Coast is a rarity for AGD. I'll talk to Tom about it and see what I can do to represent AGD, but I'm planning everything around being there to at least help anyone with gun problems, LVL 10, Warps or anything along those lines.

netjunk1e
07-01-2002, 02:04 PM
Anybody know on where to get tickets to the event? I caouldn't find any info on the web site. I really want to go. I have never been to a realy tourny before. Too bad they are to expensive to play in.

Blaster
07-01-2002, 10:41 PM
BlackVCG, We have a 5 man team entered into the tourney. Our team name is "Idiots with guns" (yes, we were drinking when we thought that up). We'll also have an RV at the site. Come buy and chat... Also, let me know if I can help out AGD in any way.

netjunk1e, I've been told you can order tickets from ticketmaster.

Junky
07-01-2002, 11:02 PM
Tickets for the event will be
available through Fastixx outlets as well as at the gate. We will have a
breakdown of tickets for just one day or tickets for the whole event. Also
if you already have tickets for the Rose Festival Airshow across the street
you will be able to get discounted entry at the gate so you can enjoy the
music, beer and paintball and still be able to see the Airshow.

BlackVCG
08-12-2002, 11:18 AM
How many of you guys plan on being at this event? I'll see if I can get some LVL 10 kits and maybe some Warps if anyone is interested in buying them.

Hsuve
08-12-2002, 12:44 PM
I'm going to try to buy tickets sometime this week to watch, and will definitely bring money to see what I can pick up there, but I won't be playing, and I already got a Warp and Level 10, heh. :)