PDA

View Full Version : Level 10, Emag conversions, Go ReTro

shadow462
06-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Hey, everyone. Few questions here:

1) I got an Emag conversion (classic valve) and I want to go retro so it's a true emag. If I use the "Go ReTro" program through AGD's website, can I request an Emag valve instead of a ReTro. I know it's the same thing, I just want my Emag to say Emag.

2) Will Level Ten be available through the Go ReTro program?

3) Do we have any idea when beta testing will be over? As in, when will mass market LX be available?

4) Will LX be distributed, or only available through AGD?

Thanks for your time and consideration, I look forward to replies,

John Case
Team Vanish

RT_Luver
06-29-2002, 12:11 PM
1)if you call AGD, you might be ble to work something out. when ever you got something like that you wanna do..its usually best to call them instead trying to get ahold of them over the net

2)eventually it will, but I wouldn't expect it anytime too soon

3)July 13 is the big opening of Lvl 10 I THINK

4)yes, it will be distributed i believe

HyperSnyper
06-29-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by RT_Luver

3)July 13 is the big opening of Lvl 10 I THINK

I would think that July 13 is a bit early. First wave beta testers are just getting their kits now (and its already the end of the month), second wave kits havent even been cued on when their shipping date will be.

If anything alot later for the true release (I would say more like August 13), this way first wave testers can give a month worth or input, while the 2nd wave testers can put in a week or two.

Maybe Im wrong, but Im sure that TK wants to make sure this new project is absolute bullet proof. The Mag haters are gonna be very alert and will be waiting to pounce on any flaws AGD has made. Its our job to make sure that doesnt happen.

-Hyper