PDA

View Full Version : emag problems

emag2002
06-29-2002, 07:23 PM
i have a emag it has just stoped firing in elec mode the battery is fully charged ,,the sol shows to be good ,,it counts up on counter,,just does not engage solinoid,,does anyone have any ideas thanks:D

jeradn325
06-29-2002, 09:30 PM
I have the exact same problem it sucks.Someone please help

emag2002
06-29-2002, 10:06 PM
hey chatted with rod of agd he led me threw some test ,,it didn't solve the problem i had but it might work for you ,,first take your grip of the left hand side ,,take out the yellow battery plug to turn the unit on,,,it should say agd 1.36 or agd 1.37 ,,then after a will it should start blink a single light on the led display,,pull the trigger does the light stop bliking ,,if not its the hal sensor,,,,need to adjust your mag out away from the hal sensor,,if that doesn't solve it ,next without air supplied to the gun raise the plunger up with a allen wrench or screw driver ,,pull the trigger ,,does it pull the plunger down,,next make sure the sol white wires are connected to the board look carefully at them if that does fix anything send to agd thats what i'm doing monday ,,

jeradn325
07-01-2002, 09:45 AM
The test didnt work for me either.How much is it going to cost to send it in and have it all fixed and how long is it going to take

50 cal
07-01-2002, 07:23 PM
Call and get an RA #. The turnaround on my warp was less than a week.

emag2002
07-01-2002, 08:02 PM
thanks for all your help out there ,,,i end up sending the emag to agd for repair ,,,i had talked to rod-agd and blackvcg ,,he had took,, me threw a check list of things to do ,,to get it to work,,, we found out the borad was the problem,,,,thanks again for all your help