PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm...HOW R U DOING IT

Mag Master 04
06-29-2002, 09:36 PM
how r you guys getting all of your custom icons, like the flying homer simpson w the cocker or a frog w an e mag?
ahhhh, how?

dansim
06-29-2002, 09:43 PM
what pray tell are you talking about?

Army
06-29-2002, 09:55 PM
Pics in our sigs? How is that done?
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/boss/army.gif

Mag Master 04
06-29-2002, 10:06 PM
like u guys have those pictures at the bottom of all of your posts, they look cool and i want to make 1. like Army u got a guy w an e mag, it is cool,

RT_Luver
06-29-2002, 10:47 PM
find a pic you like on the net, right click on it, go down to properties, copy the url of the pic, come here to the forums, at the top of the page theirs a button that says user cp, click on it, go to edit profile, a lil bit down the page theirs a box and to the left of it it says signature, in the box put [ img ][ /img ] and inbetween those two img's put the pics url. but one thing, when you type the two img's dont put the spaces between [ and the img, ok? hope this helps

Load SM5
06-29-2002, 10:56 PM
Find one of the graphic minded computer guys on this forum and beg like mad until they relent.;)

TransMan
06-29-2002, 11:42 PM
all the ones with the cirles have been done by Shartley i think and im pretty sure he told me he is too buisy to do anymore and to wait until he makes a thread for requests or summin like that

xmetal2001
06-30-2002, 12:27 AM
Like My beautiful sig pic. Hehehe. You just make your own image in some editing program(photoshop,paintshop pro) and then link to it in your sig.

Shartleys responsible for alot of the images, but hes been pretty busy lately and hasn't had time to make all of the ones that have been requested by pretty much everybody.
I made mine myself with my selftaught photoshop skills. I dont think it turned out thaaat bad.