PDA

View Full Version : Tom ? on RT smear kits

TransMan
06-29-2002, 11:01 PM
Tom i was wondering if the Smear Ano kits that you found a week or so ago had anything wrong with them and if you found out what it was. If not i think i might have found out why they were in the attic. i found that the Gas inlets in the rail of mine were taped a little deeper then on my original rail. Wasnt a problem i just replaced the steel plugs with some brass ones that were slightly larger. Like I said it wasnt a problem and im nt conplaining its a great product i was just wanting to know if you knew about it. Thanks alot TK.

TRANS

DiRTyBuNNy
06-30-2002, 12:02 AM
I think Tom's hiding in the gun dyno room..hehehehe..someone might want to go in there and check on him...

BlackVCG
06-30-2002, 01:47 AM
Tom is in Wyoming on his dino hunt.

DiRTyBuNNy
06-30-2002, 02:07 AM
Well..why didn't he say that..(not that he needs to check in with us or anything..it's just nice to know)...or at least the mods could have told us sooner or something...we all would have stopped trying to get his attention if we knew it wasn't going to work..that's cool..hope he's having fun..more than my vacation, easily....(stuck staying with my relatives in Virgina...me..a 1 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old in an 800 square foot beach cottage for 2 weeks..i was about to kill myself...only felt better on the plane flight home..)

einhander619
06-30-2002, 02:44 AM
Hmmm,

That is interesting, I too had some issues with geting the fittings into my body kit, but everything turned out OK, and that body kit is the sexiest thing I have ever seen on an RT.

TransMan
07-01-2002, 03:20 PM
yeah little prob but its all good now and its the best looking Mag at my feild oh wait its the only mag at my feild hmmmmmmm :D