PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help On A Serious Tech Question

lillfroboy
06-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Hi Everyone, I was sitting here on the comp when i was wondering can i fit an e-mag body and all the parts of an emag on a 68MAG ( such as buying the body and all the seperate partsof the e-mag and fit them on the 68 classic)
:confused: well please help me and oh bye the way does any body know when the anti-chop eye if coming out.

xmetal2001
06-30-2002, 12:23 AM
An Emag body will fit on a classic, but not vice-versa. What do you mean all the parts of an emag? Which Parts?

BlackVCG
06-30-2002, 01:53 AM
No, you can't just buy the E-Mag parts and turn your classic into an E-Mag. It just isn't that easy. You'd end up buying the whole gun minus the valve. Your options are to sell your gun and buy an E-Mag, or call AGD and see if they're still doing the E-Mag upgrade.

bigandyash
06-30-2002, 02:04 AM
what is the deal with "call and see if agd is still doing the e-mag upgrade" i dont know how many times I have read that and I asked it a couple of times to and never got an answer so what is it are they still doing it or not.:mad:

BlackVCG
06-30-2002, 03:12 AM
Did you ever call them? Direct info from AGD isn't available right at your fingertips ALL of the time on this forum. Sometimes you do need to call AGD to get an official answer.

lillfroboy
06-30-2002, 07:17 PM
well all i wanted was the necessary parts for the battery and the gripframe so i figured if i could fit an emag body on the 68classic than i could fit the battery and gripframe

Miscue
06-30-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by lillfroboy
well all i wanted was the necessary parts for the battery and the gripframe so i figured if i could fit an emag body on the 68classic than i could fit the battery and gripframe

You need a new rail too. Basically, you have to buy an EMag...

ACE is available for Extremes only.

lillfroboy
06-30-2002, 07:47 PM
cool so can you tell me all i can get on my 68 classic to get as close as i can to an emag