PDA

View Full Version : It seems I just stared another "mags chop" war on PBnation

Load SM5
06-30-2002, 01:02 PM
They happen so easy...if anyone wants to go fight the good fight, go ahead. They just make me tired. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=828921#post828921

Vegeta
06-30-2002, 01:48 PM
Go You!

I really don't ever post on PBN for that reason alone. Most all the people there are, IMO, arrogant cocker-jocks that won't accept any facts.

Good luck in trying to win the battle.

Load SM5
06-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Nah, I'm done. I said my piece and got out. They always turn into a big ol' wee wee match. It's like nailing Jell-O to a wall. Futile and pointless.

CpSuPeRkId
06-30-2002, 02:29 PM
most people out there that dont use mags are ignorant people. the only reason we use mags is because we arent ignorant and realize the awesomeness of the lvl10 and the xtreme. i was at the badlandz a field yesterday, and while just cleaning our equipment we got into a discussion on which gun i should get. i told them i wnat a lvl10 emag with an C+C xtreme body upgrade with ace. the first thing that comes out of their mouths is, emags suck, with lvl10 or not they will still break paint. they tell me angels are the best. i ask them why and they say "they rip", so u pay 1000 for a gun that just shoots fast an looks cool, when for 750 u cna get an imp vision with all the internals upgraded that will shoot better than an angle and barely chop, the only angel thats up there performance wise to an xtreme(when released) or an impy vision is the ir3, but why pay all that money when u can just get apimped out vision impy that does the same job, their answer to all my arguments that i just told u is, " impulses are a waste of money and angels are simply just hte best" i bet my future xtreme that it wont break paint nearly as much as all their guns will. and htey put up their guns. I HOPE I WIN AGAINST MY IGNORANT TEAM MATES!!!!!

RT_Luver
06-30-2002, 02:37 PM
I'm with you, those things are too tiring. you say what you KNWO to be true and they say what they heard someone say from which they over heard one perosn talkin to another person about what they heard from their field owner. buncha crack heads that wont listen to anything, cuz they are "all knowing". I try not to get into them, their about as stupid a cracker and mayonaise sandwich and about as tasteless as a kid doin the pocka

the123
07-02-2002, 12:31 AM
just challenge them all to a game with no batteries in the hopper when you get lvl 10. :)

einhander619
07-02-2002, 01:04 AM
Whenever someone bashes my RT, I smile and politely challenge them to a 1 on 1. Sometimes I lose, sometimes I win. Sometimes I bunker the *EDIT* This was a blatant circumvention of the cuss filter. You have earned a 3 day ban. Army Usually I leave the field with a little more respect than I walked on with, though. One key to never getting bashed is to never bash. Cockers are still outdated and pointless, though.

Bob Mundon
07-02-2002, 01:12 AM
cockers are not outdated, but on the other hand neither are mags.

the thing is people dont realize preformance is teh same with mags and cockers.

Army
07-02-2002, 09:39 AM
:mad:

MikeCouves
07-02-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Nah, I'm done. I said my piece and got out. They always turn into a big ol' wee wee match. It's like nailing Jell-O to a wall. Futile and pointless.

Love that Jello thing Load! I just said that it's personal preferance what you like and shoot, doesn't matter what other people think, it's what works for YOU!

07-02-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by CpSuPeRkId
most people out there that dont use mags are ignorant people. the only reason we use mags is because we arent ignorant....

that kinda sounds a little ignorant. =/

DarkRipper
07-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by the123
just challenge them all to a game with no batteries in the hopper when you get lvl 10. :)

I'd take you up on that with my Freeflow cocker.

:)
DR

Laxpunk2006
07-02-2002, 02:33 PM
Don't say Cocker Jock, that's hurtful to us cocker owners :p I agree most peopleon pbnation aren't the brightest, just ignore them. Let them waste their money, it's not your problem. But cockers being outdated? I don't think so bud. They are still one of the tops guns in paintball and they are far from outdated. Don't say the only reason you use a mag is because you're not ignorant and people don't realize the awesomeness of the lvl 10 and xtreme. Considering lvl 10 just came out most people don't even know about it. Not a single person I know that owns a mag knew about it besides my brother untill I told them.

TransMan
07-02-2002, 03:04 PM
I think that Cockers have their good points and bad points as well as mags i like them both. I would own one of both if i had the money but for now i just like my mag better.

Will Wood
07-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Fun stuff. I just went in when I saw "mags chop" and your link...didn't really bother to read what was before it..Now there is flaming left and right :)

dio91
07-02-2002, 07:42 PM
Man i hate that SCM character, all he/she needs is a swift kick to the nuts and a load of paint shot at them point blank....

cris8762
07-02-2002, 08:27 PM
hahaha.....threads like that are the reason i didnt even bother registering at pbn:rolleyes: :rolleyes: , sm5 u use the same ninja pic that i do!:D

Load SM5
07-02-2002, 08:36 PM
Yea, I stole it from you. Sorry I thought it was too funny.

cris8762
07-02-2002, 09:06 PM
[russian accent] no problem [/russian accent] ;) :D