PDA

View Full Version : Didn't anyone else get Level 10 installed?

Bwaites
06-30-2002, 03:24 PM
I live in Washington State, got my Level 10 Friday and was out of town until Saturday noon.

It was installed by 2 PM and rips, but I wanted to hear about other peoples experiences. I was the last to post, yesterday afternoon in the Field experiences thread. I would have expected some of you closer to Illinois to post before me or at the least to report something by now. Whats up? Does everyone like it so much that you're still out playing or are you all having problems installing it?

Bill

Bwaites
06-30-2002, 07:29 PM
I thought that there were a whole bunch of people begging to be Beta testers, why hasn't anyone from the States posted besides me?

Maybe people have forgotten that Beta testers actually have to give some feedback so AGD can figure out if the current kits are what they are going to market?

Bill

Croix71
06-30-2002, 07:50 PM
Since the Level 10s were being shipped this past week I'm sure more posts will pop up after everyones done their testing this weekend. :D

As for me, mine is still in transit via UPS so I have nothing to comment on. :(

Bwaites
07-01-2002, 07:38 PM
I know at least 2 more people have gotten theirs.

There should be reviews pooping up tonite I hope!

Bill

Load SM5
07-01-2002, 07:56 PM
I have to wait until more of the extreme bolts make it in. I'm not too worried. My mag was'nt chopping/breaking before.

davej946
07-01-2002, 09:30 PM
WAHOO! I just got the tracking info from UPS today! I should have mine by Wednesday! I CAN'T WAIT!

Anxiously Waiting ~ Jonesie

mykroft
07-01-2002, 09:32 PM
Since mine's coming from Modified Paintball, I am not expecting it until next week. Butterfingers was nice enough to give one away free, so he can have all the ship time he wants.

wes
07-01-2002, 10:09 PM
hey i got mine today, but its not ready yet... i ran out of air. Phil said i was the first to set-up their's on co2! wahoooo!! :D im writting a big long thign and it shouldbe done by tomorrow