PDA

View Full Version : upgrades for an emag???

automag223
06-30-2002, 04:56 PM
i was just thinking and i am now just wondering...emags are almost a perfect gun!!!i mean think about it, besides a barrel drop and tank....there isn't that much else u could do to make it better!!!WOW GOTTA LOVE TOMS SMARTS!!

RT_Luver
06-30-2002, 05:12 PM
YES, and thats wanna the reason field owners dont like Mags......CUZ THEIR PERFECT AS IS. but now, I would suggest eventually Lvl 10. I'm gunna get it. i'm not sure wether it'll be the Beta or official but I'm gunna get it

liigod
06-30-2002, 05:48 PM
level ten

TRIAD
06-30-2002, 09:18 PM
Not to bash mags, I like them, my bro and friend have nice ones, but you must think about what you said. It's true, but is also true of other guns. Any Angel, Free flow, Cold Fusion, KAPP, ANS, etc. cockers are all totally upgraded, and come with boomsticks, the Mayhem, EM1, Impulse, Shocker, any Proteam gun, also one of the main reason you can't upgrade an EMAG is because it hasn't been around too long to have upgrades. Soon there'll be ways to mount the batt pack somewhere else on the standard and stuff like that. Plus, there are other types of EMAGs to "upgrade" to. It'ss basically take your pick of what level EMAG you want and then leave it alone.

RT pRo AuToMaG
06-30-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by TRIAD
Soon there'll be ways to mount the batt pack somewhere else on the standard and stuff like that.

you can mout the battery pack somewhere else. lol :p