PDA

View Full Version : what color should i get?

BajaBoy
06-30-2002, 08:44 PM
yea im savin up 4 a e-mag, but i dunno what color.. black crome?

(sorry i dunno how 2 do a pole yet, i didnt have the time 2 mess with it)

MrAirgunRT
06-30-2002, 08:46 PM
I say you go with a new colored one, they are lighter. Looks a lot better too.

AcemanPB
06-30-2002, 08:52 PM
go for an extreme, some guy posted a steel blue one and almost crapped in my pants, plus there is a thread goin around showing some possiable color schemes

RT_Luver
06-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by MrAirgunRT
I say you go with a new colored one, they are lighter. Looks a lot better too.

The only reason I could think that teh colored ones would be lighter then the black ones is cuz off the hump on the back of the grip....and that wouldn't add enuf to do anything. plus, I kinda like the himp on the back of the trigger

OH...and r u just gettin a regular one? if so, I say get a black one

MrAirgunRT
06-30-2002, 09:08 PM
Don't act like that RT, you just wanted your post count up.. LOL j/p. But anyway, it was either cphilip that posted on it, or Blackvcg, that the body rail and grip frame are milled out to be the lightest they can be without compromising the strength. 1/3 the weight of the rail and stuff.

Cypres0099
06-30-2002, 10:56 PM
The black body looks slick on emags. I would know.:D

<small>Yes, I meant slick not sick.</small>

CpSuPeRkId
06-30-2002, 10:59 PM
hey acemanPb, i was simultaneously crapping my pants with u, i was like omg if i could id screw that gun i would, but i thought the stock frame would look stpuid on the xtreme body, well it doesnt after seein teh steel blue xtreme and im gettin a used emag for 500 bucks, then gettin a black C+C body. i cant get enough of mags!!!!!!