PDA

View Full Version : difference between rt and rtpro?

emericken
06-30-2002, 09:09 PM
thanks to AO and friendly users i was referred to another AO user who is selling their RT. He's selling it for $385 shipping included (hes in CA im in VA) and his buyer reviews are great. The only thing keeping me from the buy is what changed between the RT and the RTpro? If you could tell me id be very thankful.:)

RT_Luver
06-30-2002, 09:17 PM
well, the difference is that the RT valve is smaller in diameter then the RT PRO valve. the RT valve also uses a banjo bolt(not referring to the bolt, the screw that holds the valve in) which has is larger then the regualr mag screw and has 3 o-rings on it. another thing that is different is that the air goes into the body rail insteads the valve itself, it is then directed into the valve using the banjo bolt. the body is a little different. it has a tapered back to it to make it look better then havin the body just stop. since the valve slides into the body. If you get it and wanna get a new trigger frame, make sure to get the one labled for the RT..hope this helps

RT pRo AuToMaG
06-30-2002, 10:07 PM
it's a pain in the *** to find trigger frames for the rt. you'd be better off with an rt pro. my $0.02