PDA

View Full Version : I wish I HADN'T ordered lvl 10

MagDog68
06-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Like an idiot I fell victim to AGD's incredible marketing ploy, and bought a lvl 10 kit before thinking about whether I needed it or not. AGD has finally graduated to the pros as far as making a big hoopla about a product months before its release, while giving only the vaguest clues as to what it does!

I see Tom was paying attention to those silly "Box Threads."

Anyway, as I was saying - I fell victim to AGD's marketing by ordering a lvl 10 before I ever put one shot through my E-Mag. The E-MAG was purchased from RogueFactor about 2 months ago and after sending it to AGD for a checkup, it sat in my room until today when I put half a case of paint though it.

To make a long story short, shooting with my Rev in every conceivable position/angle/ROF, I didn't break one ball! And this paint has been sitting in a closet for 3 months! Gosh darnit - I could have spent that 70 bucks on some Pie or something!

~Fred

Mossman
06-30-2002, 10:12 PM
1. It will still be better...and add resale
2. I'm sure you could trade it for some pie in the classifieds section.

AcemanPB
06-30-2002, 10:23 PM
well he is not really marketing it, from what i understand he is selling it to us for almost what he paid for it so we can TEST it, how can he market a product that has not been fully released?

OldSchoolMag
06-30-2002, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I know. I've never broken a ball in my RT, but I got the Level 10 to:

1) Up the value on the 'gun (as if I'd ever sell it!)
2) Make sure that if I happen to get a bad batch of paint, I could still shoot it fine
3) Make the 'gun and recoil lighter and
4) Be the first kid on my block with a level 10!

Fear not about your $70, they're well placed! Come over to my house sometime, all the pie you want!*

OSM

* denotates that there is no pie at said house, and all trespassers will be prosecuted and/or shot. Whichever comes first. Please, no one show up at my door demanding pie.

RT_Luver
06-30-2002, 10:49 PM
if ur willin...I might buy it offa ya

any one ever know what happened tot hat thread about sanding the edges of the bolt? I needa do that to my E-mag bolt once it come sin cuz I'll prob bewaitin a while for the official release of Lvl 10...MAYBE NOT. maybe everything will be just fine and it'll be released real soon

paintbattler
06-30-2002, 11:48 PM
u idiot..lvl 10 is awesome

BlackVCG
07-01-2002, 01:07 AM
Umm... I think he's being sarcastic guys...

MajorDamage
07-01-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
lol! Yeah, how did most of these people think he was serious...? Complaining that it worked great? LOL!

ENDO!

AcemanPB
07-01-2002, 01:46 AM

well it read like he hadn't recieved his level 10 yet and was complaining that he didn't need it, or atleast thats what i got from it

MrAirgunRT
07-01-2002, 02:33 AM
by MagDog86
To make a long story short, shooting with my Rev in every conceivable position/angle/ROF, I didn't break one ball! And this paint has been sitting in a closet for 3 months! Gosh darnit - I could have spent that 70 bucks on some Pie or something!

~Fred

to magdog86
I bet if u turn the gun at a 85 degree angle ull chop a ball shooting fast. =)

by paintbattler
u idiot..lvl 10 is awesome

to paintbattler
be nice, level 10 is more than awesome, O and be nice to magdog too lol

SqueegeeKid
07-01-2002, 02:59 AM
I didn't buy LVL10, i've had no problems with my gun breaking balls.

-I have no need to "up the value" of my Mag, i'm never selling any of my guns. I bought em to keep em.

-The only time i've broken paint is when i was a tool with the trigger or when i let my Warp batteries die. (i've mentioned this a few times) I've never understood the Mag=Blender argument.

-Recoil?? I guess i don't notice things like that.

I spent the 70bucks i saved by not buying a LX on a nice Retro Valve. Perhaps if i start breaking paint once i put that in my gun i'll be changing my story.

MagDog68
07-01-2002, 05:29 AM

Thank God! I was waiting for the tar and feathers...

~Fred

cphilip
07-01-2002, 07:37 AM
Good one Fred! Hey! I don't got lvl 10! Maybe I don't want it! Hmmmmmm....:D

AngelBoy
07-01-2002, 09:03 AM
Yeah Im definately confused now:confused:

oldsoldier
07-01-2002, 10:16 AM
Cphilip, nice english. :rolleyes: :D

wes
07-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by OldSchoolMag

4) ...Be the first kid on my block with a level 10!...

NO YOU WONT! i will, my is supposed to come today...

MagDog68
07-01-2002, 03:05 PM
OK - so my attempt at sarcasm was not grasped by a lot of you, but please stop PMing me about selling my lvl 10. I am not selling it. I haven't even gotten it yet!

~Fred

Will Wood
07-01-2002, 03:36 PM
lol---
We try to put a little ":rolleyes: " or simething to denote sarcasm online...:)

Paintballer86
07-01-2002, 03:39 PM
Allright, you know what? I am going to sit here, eat my Tasty Kake, and Pretend I understand.

MagDog68
07-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood
lol---
We try to put a little ":rolleyes: " or simething to denote sarcasm online...:)

Well I figured the 'Gosh Darnit' and 'pie' reference would have helped somewhat.

~Fred