PDA

View Full Version : Emag Extreme BPS?

P4ULuk
07-01-2002, 09:36 AM
This is probably a dumb question but is the emag extreme's semi auto mode capped at 13 BPS I seem to remember reading about it somewhere but just want to clarrify 1 way or the other.
Hope not as I've just ordered my C&C Extreme silver to blue fade :D :cool: :D

Regards,

Paul.

FrAuStY
07-01-2002, 09:39 AM
I believe it is.. the reason is for NPPL standards... but...hehe modified paintball makes the Emagnum board... which has been tested up to 20bps on full auto. The board easily changes back to the NPPL standard 13 bps semi auto by flipping two dip switches under the grip. PM Butterfingers..he sould be able to give you more info on cost capability etc.

Side note... 13 bps is fast enough... how much paint you wanna throw? I mean if you can't hit someone with 13 bps... you're gonna need a second job!

P4ULuk
07-01-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by FrAuStY
I believe it is.. the reason is for NPPL standards... but...hehe modified paintball makes the Emagnum board... which has been tested up to 20bps on full auto. The board easily changes back to the NPPL standard 13 bps semi auto by flipping two dip switches under the grip. PM Butterfingers..he sould be able to give you more info on cost capability etc.

Side note... 13 bps is fast enough... how much paint you wanna throw? I mean if you can't hit someone with 13 bps... you're gonna need a second job!

Well I play back and lets face it off the break the more the merrier, but yeah most the time I don't hit more then 13!
The team is sponsered paint wise so cost wise its not too bad :D

Cheers for the quick reply!

Paul.

P4ULuk
07-01-2002, 09:44 AM
Also full auto is illegal in the UK, to the point a full auto marker is classed as a firearm!!

Cheers,

Paul.

manike
07-01-2002, 10:07 AM
hey Paul, nice choice of colours (and marker!) I was going to go for that (it looks great on the standard extreme) but instead went with black to silver to match my hair :)

Just wondering what team you play on? Aren't you Manchester based if I remember correctly... (or maybe that was another Paul from the UK).

ATB

manike

Sledgehammer
07-01-2002, 10:58 AM
Nope, the extreme is not capped at 13 bps, mine is ajustable from 8 bps to 16 bps...

RT_Luver
07-01-2002, 11:49 AM
hmmm....odd, I thought I remembered the extreme being capped out at 26 or something liek that. maybe I was just dreaming

P4ULuk
07-01-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by manike
hey Paul, nice choice of colours (and marker!) I was going to go for that (it looks great on the standard extreme) but instead went with black to silver to match my hair :)

Just wondering what team you play on? Aren't you Manchester based if I remember correctly... (or maybe that was another Paul from the UK).

ATB

manike

Hi Manike,
Yep am based in manchester! I'm Paul_Collier on P8ntballer. I play for team Dyehard.

I can't wait to get it! The level 10 mod pretty much convinced me, but with the C&C(very nice job BTW!!!) and the eye I couldn't resist!:D

Paul.

Pand0ra
07-02-2002, 04:52 AM
On my Emag Xtreme C&C (ver 2.21), the ROF is capped at 20 bps.
Fancy modes seems to be gone on this version of the software.

@++

Havoc_online
07-02-2002, 05:15 AM
last I heard, I thought it was capped at 24bps, can anyone say for sure?