PDA

View Full Version : Re: Level 10 Shipping Dates

AGD-OfficeGal
07-01-2002, 02:48 PM
We shipped about 65 kits last week. We are now waiting for parts. When these parts come in, they have to pass inspection.

Please do not call us to ask if your Level 10 has shipped or when it will ship. Each call prevents us from doing other work. We will ship them all as soon as we are able, I promise.

We appreciate your understanding.

Marcia

RT_Luver
07-01-2002, 02:51 PM
do you have any that haven't sold yet? or are you still takin orders?

Shaft
07-01-2002, 03:16 PM
Sooo uhhhh.... did mine ship yet? :eek: Hah ha! I couldn't resist.

Hey... I'm in the 35 to be shipped... I know it... cause it just is...

TransMan
07-01-2002, 03:22 PM
Well i dont really care when it gets here as long as it gets here :D

bratch
07-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Instead of calling I'll ask here. Are you charging when the order is placed or shipped? I ordered mine last Monday and the charge has yet to show up on my account.

AGD-OfficeGal
07-01-2002, 04:03 PM
We will still take phone orders from forum members.

If you placed your order by phone, your card will not be charged till the order is shipped. If you placed the order on the internet store, your card was charged immediately. In this case, if the transaction does not show up, you should call us to make sure the store order went through.

Thanks for your understanding.

FactsOfLife
07-01-2002, 04:25 PM
Marcia, if you're ever looking for a move to NY I'd hire you away from Tom in heartbeat.

My superbolt will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

hitech
07-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
If you placed the order on the internet store...In this case, if the transaction does not show up, you should call us to make sure the store order went through.

I assume that if you received the two confirmation emails the order went through.

BTAutoMag
07-01-2002, 07:52 PM
ok my dealer preordered it for me about 45 min before the thread providing the link to the store was posted. im not sure if he was put in the 65$ AO special. do dealers get the 65$ AO special if ordered at that time?

hawpunch
07-01-2002, 08:40 PM
hi marcia,

i have an sfl emag and sent my superbolt in, but i didn't place an order via the phone or the internet store. instead i placed a piece of paper with the superbolt with my name, address, sfl emag serial on it. how will i know when my level 10 ships? thank you.

aloha,

jae park

FrAuStY
07-02-2002, 12:03 PM
hawpunch,

I believe Tom explicitly said they would not accept superbolts without an R/A number VISIBLY marked on outside of the package. If you didn't call to get an R/A number and didn't put it on the box.. you'll probably end up getting your package, that you sent to them, sent back to you. I'd call AGD and find out..but I'm almost sure you'll have to send it again after getting an R/A (Return Authorization) number. Good luck :D

deepcover
07-02-2002, 12:13 PM
I was presently surprised with the UPS man, and my level 10 kit yesterday. I say surprised, as I received 1 confirmation when I ordered, then NOTHING else. I was going to quietly wait till the next batch shipped, but low and behold, I received it.

AGD-OfficeGal
07-02-2002, 05:05 PM
Jae - if you sent your email address along with it, we'll have UPS send you the tracking number when they scan it into their system. We do this routinely if email addresses are available.

BTAutomag - I can't answer questions about dealer orders. You need to ask the dealer.

FrAuStY - special circumstances are applying to the Superbolt returns. The customer with a Superbolt to trade in needs to call to place the order and we're giving instructions at that time. We're not issuing RAs for these anymore. (That only applies to this situation!)

FactsOfLife - sorry, not planning any moves to NY - not a city person, I'm a child of the suburbs.

Marcia

hawpunch
07-02-2002, 08:51 PM
marcia,

thanks for the info. i think i forgot to include my email address in my haste to get the package to you. i'm hoping i see the level 10 somtime this week, but if not that's okay. thanks for all the hardwork to all of you at agd.

aloha,

jae park

BTAutoMag
07-02-2002, 10:08 PM
lol
my dealer didnt know the pricing... he didnt ask. he told me to ask you guys:)

FactsOfLife
07-02-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
FactsOfLife - sorry, not planning any moves to NY - not a city person, I'm a child of the suburbs.
Marcia

Neither am I, I live in Upstate NY. In the boonies east of Rochester.

FutureMagOwner
07-03-2002, 04:29 PM
soooo if i put in my order lets say like 5 seconds from now(which i am) when will it get here :D :p :D

im confused though on what i do i just send my thing via internet then i have to wait for it to come anytime it wants too?(like 9386938+E years from now?) im sure my moms gunna love hearing that!(too bad im not gunna tell :D tee hee hee) haha im getting a mag saturday and level 10 as my first upgrade!(believe me i shot the mag and it will need it most likly after i put a new trigger frame on it or something)