PDA

View Full Version : My Baby will be going up for sale soon...

Butterfingers
07-01-2002, 10:59 PM
Yep thats right. After a week of contemplation I have finally decided that E-magnum #002 will be going up for sale. Sniff Sniff...

Ill miss ya old pal...

Starred in the recent feature films:

Anylyze This (Look 30 BPS!!!)
E-magnum videos 1&2
and Whatever else we put out... I forget :)

Check within the next few days for details.

mykroft
07-01-2002, 11:06 PM
Getting an Extreme are we?

Butterfingers
07-01-2002, 11:08 PM
I wish. Don's not paying me enough to do this stuff.

I still have an RT and I like to call it "roughing it". :)

.... until I get an extreme ;)

magman007
07-01-2002, 11:14 PM
jeez man, sell the rt for now! keep the e-magnum man! youtr making us loose faith! dont do it! AHHHHHHH

Butterfingers
07-01-2002, 11:21 PM
The e-magnum is worth a whole lot more than my RT.

Don't loose faith. Every single e-magnum out there is capable of doing the same thing.

Besides wouldent you rather see a "pretty boy" extreme on camera in a few months :)

magman007
07-01-2002, 11:25 PM
But But BUTTERS! im loosing faith! argh ! i dont sdoubt it, but your the agd and MPP poster boy, cmon man, dont sell her. It isnt worth it

Butterfingers
07-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Alright... Ill think about it a little bit more... I don't want an extreme THAT bad. I just figure you guys and I would like somthing new to see.

I mean it is the same gun at heart.

magman007
07-01-2002, 11:39 PM
yes, and so is brittany spears compared to Rosie Odonnel. there the same thing at heart but there is a diff! butters what do you want? functionality? or prettyness? do you want light and weeker (extreme) or pretty light and stronger. also, with don you should just ba able to do a body upgrade! cmon butters, dont sell it. heck, knowin don heel fgure out a way to sell you a race gun grip lol! from talkin to him i already have 2 on the way, and i dont even own a cocker lol! just playin, serriously tho, sticl with her, and sell her right before it becomes time, but keep the mpp board, ans swap the stock back in! i mean really! ne ways...

Butterfingers
07-01-2002, 11:44 PM
You mean to tell me that the racegun grip wont fit my RT? :)

einhander619
07-01-2002, 11:44 PM
We all must make sacrifices...some small, some great. Some with a goal in mind, others, simply because we are forced to... Butterfingers makes a sacrifice daily to help the rest of the mag world, and in doing so he must forego things like wealth. Now, he must make another sacrifice, selling what represents him. Hopefully, he will be able to get behind an extreme shortly.

If we want to help him, buy his emag, then give modified paintball mad business. I'm ordering something as I speak!

I was feeling mystical.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-01-2002, 11:58 PM
hey Einhander..your sig would make an awesome shirt...hehehehe...

magman007
07-02-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
You mean to tell me that the racegun grip wont fit my RT? :)

lol , nope, it wont fit my spyder or my pgp either, but i still got em! lol

einhander619
07-02-2002, 12:52 AM
heheheh, thanks. Would you believe I came up with it all by myself?:D

DiRTyBuNNy
07-02-2002, 03:22 AM
if we could get the clearance from Tom i'd love to go to Cafepress.com and make some shirts...I'd modify it just slightly if it's ok with you..

RT Pro: $400
Warp Feed: $110
Intelliframe: $115
Level 10 Mod: $65

Never putting up with mag-bashing again:
Priceless.

Some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's AGD.
Accepted everywhere paint is broken