PDA

View Full Version : Tourneys in or near Mass?

Rancid Milk
07-02-2002, 08:54 AM
Okay, I just joined a team, and we are looking to go to a few tournaments this summer, if you know of any tourneys that fields are putting on we would like to know about them. Thanks for your help, Jeff

2000Sabre
07-02-2002, 09:22 AM
Checkout P&L Paintball. They have a five tournament series which plays at Cape Cod Paintball. Their next torunament is August 11. Here's link to their web site where you can get some more information. http://www.pnlpaintball.com/.

There's also the NEPL which has different tournaments as well. Check out Boston Paintball for more info. Good luck.

TheTramp
07-02-2002, 09:49 AM
The P&L is a fun series. Not too intense so you can go and have a good time even if you are just starting out. I'm not saying that the action isn't intense just that generaly the teams shake hands after the games and can hang out and shoot-the-"crud." A bunch of guys from this forum play in the P&L tournaments.

dansim
07-02-2002, 09:57 AM
PNL is definetly a fun tourney i thinks it s 250 to play wich isnt bad

paintballrulzs
07-02-2002, 10:56 AM
www.thenepl.com

virus
07-02-2002, 11:58 AM
the P&L is fun.... watched it once back in march... still got hit.... note to self do not watch games while standing in shooting lanes behind either back corner.....

and i played it once with AO_nightmare... was a blast... now if my work sched. was better i could play even more.... even though i'm on the wrong end of the state for it..... they need to do events out here on my end of the state =)

on a side note.... Tramp... did you get the pics on your comp yet???

TheTramp
07-02-2002, 01:33 PM
Virus- Sorry, I haven't gotten them on the computer yet. I've been mostly using the computer at work and it doesn't have any USB ports. I'll try to do it tonight but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and I might not have time.

Rancid Milk
07-03-2002, 08:20 AM
Thanks, our team is going to look into the P&L probably. I also heard that Paintball Wizard holds a tournament but havent heard anything other than that, do any of you know about this? Thanks much.