PDA

View Full Version : AAHH What should I do.

V-Viper
07-02-2002, 08:59 AM
AARRGHGHGHGAHG :)
Now im in a delma (sp), I about to get a gun , which was build a custom cocker, and it would have the sick body, spearhead. But now I think i been brainwashed, or talked into, hehe, getting a EMAG EX. Arg what im planing now is getting the emag, then building the cocker slowy, because i really want to get out and play. But I still half/half. Arg some help :), from manike manly, he has pretty much the cocker i would have, and i belive fired a EX. thx

Krazy Ivan
07-02-2002, 09:40 AM
I would go for the Emag. You don't have to put extreme work into it, it will never come out of tune and it has one of the sweetest triggers on the market.
The cocker on the other hand has a moving back block.....well if you like the slap slap of it, listen closely as all your balls you just shot out of the emag slap slap your opponnent, about 15 times.

V-Viper
07-02-2002, 09:54 AM
Where, when can I order the new emag CC ex in the states?

Krazy Ivan
07-02-2002, 10:20 AM
Don has some preordering over at modified paintball but that's it. You'll have to wait for a little bit, but it's well worth it.

RT_Luver
07-02-2002, 01:26 PM
E-MAG

V-Viper
07-02-2002, 03:39 PM
i just remenbered something, im going to make the cocker LP, so the bolt isnt "hard" ehough to break paint right?

Wc Keep
07-02-2002, 04:26 PM
i think that the only gun i would ever take over my mag is an already built spearhead cocker. ive shot one there are the sweetest thing with that hinge on it. but i think id still use my mag anyday over it.

V-Viper
07-02-2002, 04:29 PM
Wc thats the gun that im getting, but im getting the body and placing the top parts into it, other than the racegun. Im probally going to get the cocker because my love for my old stolen 1.

Wc Keep
07-02-2002, 04:44 PM
are you by any chance from jersey? cause i heard that the spearhead was only available from impact in the states.

paintbattler
07-03-2002, 01:05 AM
get the extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V-Viper
07-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
are you by any chance from jersey? cause i heard that the spearhead was only available from impact in the states.
Im from MASS, nah manike got a spearhead and hes over seas somewhere in Europe. I believe.

Wc Keep
07-03-2002, 12:27 PM
yeahthe spearhead bodies are made in europe. their u.s.a. distributor is impact paintball in new jersey. if you wanna get in touch with impact let me know. i like the mag but i like the spearhead too.