PDA

View Full Version : Dear Miscue ! |read my friend| |other mods too|

R4V3n_Pa1ntb4||
07-03-2002, 01:50 AM
Well this is obvious that this is the same person:

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
and
®4VËñ_þå¹ñtßå|

Well im here to defend my rights. I have my opinions, and banning a person for their opinions and experiences is absolutely ludicrous. I myself have been here on AO for longer than most people here, and by god times have changed. Everyone is so strict now, no one can have there own opinions ESPECIALLY if there negative.

http://www.automags.org/forums/show...7550#post367550

Check that out, a little debate between shockers and why and why not I myself don’t like them and why I say that. Well this thread was from ages old so I don’t know where this got scooped up from, and also it was closed to begin with.(like why bring up old news, just to start something? :confused: )

But as you can see the reason miscue banning me is absurd.
Its like saying, well miscue (presuming im the moderator) if don’t like your opinions, and how there negative so im going to ban you :(

Im probably going to get banned off of this name to cause all my points may be valid, certain AO moderators (hrrm ;)) are a bit stubborn.

Now I like it here at AO, and it’s just about impossible to perm ban me. But like I said, I would like my old original FIRST name back, and posting privileges back. Of course I could just change my name, and come back all quiet. But no, screw that im not going down without a fight. I myself have never been ashamed at a forum. A reason like this being banned is just ridiculous; I didn’t avoid any swear filters, I didn’t threaten anyone, I just gave my state of mind. Plus to ban a person for their opinions on a PAINTBALL GUN is just way not cool.

Im done here, even if I do get banned again. I would like the reasons why. And not just random reasons, you cause ruckus blah blah blah. I don’t care; I want to know why I got banned for THIS instance. No warning... and why didn’t the other person get banned; he was saying negative things about the angel.

Let the replies begin. Please don’t close this; I want to see AO's views upon this and some other moderators.

PS: This took long so it better be worthwhile

plaser
07-03-2002, 02:05 AM
Link doesn't work.I would like to see this thread.

FeuerFri
07-03-2002, 02:17 AM
i remember that thread, if i rember right krazy ivan started it about a shocker of the sorks and raven voiced his opinion on it, granted it wasnt liked to well lol, but still if you got banned for that that is realy dumb, seriously, from what i rember.

R4V3n_Pa1ntb4||
07-03-2002, 02:27 AM
K heres the link:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=367550#post367550

I may add that i was childish at some points, but most of those childish points (if your human you should be able to point them out) was simple "joking around." Other times i am being serious because you only can take so much of being the only one trying to help the person out. So of course it may of been the not so glamorous way of speaking my mind, but i got the point across, now im banned. But i will try to get my account back in action.

BTW, miscue, what made you and how did you happen to come across that thread.

Well im here, and im prepared to defend any crap that comes my way with an explanation and truthful points. AO im not gone yet, and i will never will be. (lets just see if we can do this the easy way, and give me back my account instead of going the hard way and not being understanding. Eather way im going to come back, you might as well just unban me. Its pointless.... but you do what you got to... wait this insident doesnt call for such a quote :( )

BlackVCG
07-03-2002, 02:29 AM
Read other thread. Closed.

Miscue
07-03-2002, 02:43 PM
Raven, I did not ban you for your opinions... and I didn't ban you because I think you're an idiot. I banned you because you were on a cussing and flaming bonanza, which is against the rules. Re-read your posts. You see all those ****'s? How about when you go off on people? Calling people moron's? I purposely did not clean up that thread because I knew you would whine about it, and I wanted everyone to see that you were completely out of line.

I didn’t avoid any swear filters, I didn’t threaten anyone, I just gave my state of mind. Plus to ban a person for their opinions on a PAINTBALL GUN is just way not cool.

What the heck are all those ****'s then? You didn't threaten anyone, but you attacked them... calling people morons and what not.

Im done here, even if I do get banned again. I would like the reasons why. And not just random reasons, you cause ruckus blah blah blah.

We won't miss you. Why were you banned? Because you broke the rules. <B>DUH!!!!</B> And for being a persistent turd since you joined... being temp banned numerous times... circumventing your bans... you earned yourself a permanent ban.

Nobody is violating your rights. You're just using buzzwords in the wrong context to try to gain sympathy. You abused your privileges... and violated the rights of other members on the board - the right to a clean board where they will not be attacked by anyone.

Refer to:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41650 for AO response on the matter.