PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Modified Paintball Products?

battlegroup
07-03-2002, 08:30 AM
I am about to order from modified Paintball Products and I want to know if any or you have ordered from there before, what you ordered, and how was the service.

Thanks

wyn1370
07-03-2002, 08:38 AM
Don's got the best service around. I try to order exclusively from him. But unfortunately he doesn't carry parts for my intimidators. So I buy everything but them from him. Check out the buyer/trader feedback and the dealer forum, there is unending praise for MPP in those forums.

Hexis
07-03-2002, 09:09 AM
IMHO MPP is the single best online store I have ever delt with. You can't go wrong with Don.

legion
07-03-2002, 09:18 AM
MPP is the best, I've not had a bad transaction with them, and their customer support, is beyond unbelieveable, I've nver experienced such quick responses, and such accurate help (well, I hear AGD is as good, but I havent managed to break my gun yet)

Legio

WickeDKlowN
07-03-2002, 09:34 AM
IMO MPP is the best online store there is. i have never had a problem with them on any of my orders, and Don is a great guy.

MikeCouves
07-03-2002, 09:35 AM
MPP is the best store in North America! I will only deal with Don!

MantisMag
07-03-2002, 09:37 AM
Don is the man. very fast. got most of my stuff in less than a week. sent him an email about what i didn't get to make sure he was out of stock and didn't just leave it out. got an email back in less than 20 minutes confirming he was out and would send it as soon as he receives it from AGD. just got the final item in and everything is great.

covadsucks
07-03-2002, 09:42 AM
I ordered a Retro Valve and intelliframe from Don, got them both in less than a week from NY. (Great prices too!)MPP rules!

FutureMagOwner
07-03-2002, 10:01 AM
so far ive had good experience with talking with him(havent ordered anything yet but ill this afternoon most likely) another great guy is mike at countypaintball.com and he is a timmy freak and has good selection on somethings(not on mags really though)

marley618
07-03-2002, 10:19 AM
I've ordered from Don. He is awesome. He ships everything out the same day if it's in stock. It only took 2 days for my gas thru grip to get here. Soon I will be ordering an intelliframe from him.

theraidenproject
07-03-2002, 11:52 AM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39884

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34005

to copy what I said in the second one:
"I've ordered about $400 worth of stuff from him, and I wouldn't hesitate spending another $400+. Great customer service. I accidentally double sent my c2it payment. As soon as I realized this, I called up Don, and we resolved it. I got a check for the extra with my intelliframe. Also, you just can't beat the prices he has."

RT_Luver
07-03-2002, 11:54 AM
MPP ROCKS...their a GREAT company and no one can beat them. GO DON

CleenSweep
07-03-2002, 11:55 AM
Don's the best he does a great job and ships quickly. I've told many a friend about modified paintball.:D

Load SM5
07-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Everyone else pretty much said it...great guy..good dealer. Don't hesitate to order from him.

battlegroup
07-03-2002, 12:26 PM
Thanks Guys. You all rock. I sent the check this afternoon for a C&C Extreme.

Thanks again

magman007
07-03-2002, 01:58 PM
yes, don is the man, and check out his specials too! rock bottom prices, he has the best prices, and the best customer service arround, just dont curse out his mom. Some one did that lastnight, that wasnt cool. Ne ways, don is a great dealer, i spent 400 last night, how ironic? and if i could i would do it again. hees a great dealer, and i love to order from mpp

Skoad
07-03-2002, 06:07 PM
MPP is great, super speedy and cheap...props to Butterfingers!

PaInTbAlLeR476
07-03-2002, 06:11 PM
Saterday i ordered a warp and a gloss black grooved intellie next morning i woke up email from them gloss out of stock would send me matte if i wanted said yes. Tuesday MORNING it was at my door(i usually get packages around 2 pm it was there before noon) i hope to order my freak from him. Good store will use it again.

Cristobal
07-03-2002, 09:24 PM
Yes, Don has great response time for answering questions and emails. I've got an order in for some things taking advantage of the 4th of July special that they've got going on now.

fbody93
09-16-2002, 12:56 AM
That's strange!! Are they still in business? The reason I ask is because I ordered quite a few things from him almost 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it, sent him an email, got an auto-response, called him 3 days in a row, got an answering machine. I'll never order from him again if this is the best he can do! In my opinion, if I have to call to check out why I never received something I ordered after 2 weeks, they should have made an effort to let me know why there was a delay. I'm gonna call every day this week and see what happens, after that, i'm calling my credit card company and take it from there!

GregM
Paintballing for over 5 years, and have had more bad ebay sellers and store experiences this year that the last 4 years combined.....the world is truly going to sh*t!

Thordic
09-16-2002, 01:07 AM
Don doesn't own MPP anymore, MagDoc does.

I've heard a few people who have been having problems lately.

dansim
09-16-2002, 08:04 AM
that is true he still a lil slow in response time because of the move

surfer349
09-16-2002, 11:54 AM
I placed an order with don earlier this summer for a complete mag package, with the total being over $600. I will say that he did match all the lowest prices i could find on the net, but his customer service aabsolutly stank. I ended up waiting for over 2 months for him to finally ship out all of the items that i had ordered, and when i tried calling or emailing him about my order status, he never responded. In my opinion, that is unacceptable, and I WILL NOT ORDER FROM MODIFIEDPAINTBALL.COM AGAIN.

ADAM

petefol
09-16-2002, 12:01 PM
yeah MPP is great, some of the best prices and he occasionally has exclusive sales for AO members, and the service is also great.

magman007
09-16-2002, 12:27 PM
ok, you guys have to realizr, first off, don did this a sa service to us, to us as paintballers. HE ran the business out of his own attic. HE isnt a big dealer, he is just a person trying to help out the community, and get you the absolute best prices.

This means, that he has to order things, he doesnt stock everything, he cant, im sorry with your bad time, but modified is and hopefully will be under its new partnership, a great place to buy e quipment.

PErsonally, i havnt herd any thing about the new management and how everything is going, but we have to be understanding. Do you want great customerservice, and great prices? or do you want a snotty person who doesnt care about you and good prices? I dont know about you, but even after my orders, i would find my self talking to don on the phone for a good hour.

yeahthatsme
09-16-2002, 04:14 PM
whats the address for the site?

battlegroup
09-17-2002, 09:20 AM
Don still owns Modified Paintball Products. I e-mailed him as soon as I saw on here that the company was sold. He firmly stated that he still owns the business!

The website is www.modifiedpaintball.com

I preordered a C&C extreme from Don and have made several special requests and changes to my order and Don has been able to accomodate my requests every time. He is not a huge dealer (yet) and sometimes has to wait for for parts from other companies. I myself would rather get the best price and great customer service and have to wait a little while longer.