PDA

View Full Version : level 10 question

AcemanPB
07-03-2002, 02:38 PM
i can't post in the level 10 field test becasue the UPS man hasn't given me mine yet...

but here is my question - i've heard alot about people having to crank thier velocity way up for the marker to even shoot with level 10, and some experienced venting out the back when they did so, is this a problem? is it good to have a higher or lower input than normal (800psi)? and lastly what about us co2 users?

cwuchu
07-03-2002, 04:20 PM
I feel your anxiety in not having received the modification yet :). As to the reg piston venting, i believe all you have to do is move to a shorter spring so the bolt won't be held back as much and thus the pressure will be able to overcome the bolt spring pressure. Venting by the reg piston won't harm the gun, it was just a built in safety so no one could jack their gun up to 400 fps. Just turn the velocity down and it should be fine. I would leave the tank pressure alone, as the valve automatically regulates it down to 400 psi (i believe) no matter what input pressure you have, although conflicting reports have appeared on the beta test results post. CO2 users don't have an option unless they have an inline reg, but as before, the valve on all agd guns regulate the inline pressure automatically to a set psi so it won't really matter, unless you have an RT (for trigger force preference).