1. Smart Parts Shocker Select Fire: Single shot, 3 shot bust, or Semi Automatic
2. VL 6V Revolution Hopper (Black) and elbow
3. 20 oz CO2 tank
4. Remote hose with connector
5. Carry pouch for the tank and loaders
6. 3 VL Loaders
7. A tube of lube for the bult.
8. After market trigger shoe.

I was curious if $350 sounded like too much. Now I know how much I hate these kinds of threads but you guys are a better judge than me. I've not been in the market for a shocker for long and I don't know what to look for.

A pic is below. Thanks guys

excessenemy
06-14-2002, 07:16 AM
looks like a pretty decend deal. the harness is crappy, but id say its worth it. how much time is on it?

Krazy Ivan
06-14-2002, 07:17 AM
No time, it's mine for 350.

I know the harness is crap, but I don't have one anyway, I was more thinking, would the gun alone be worth the $350? or at least close?

AssassN
06-14-2002, 09:01 AM
Single shot, 3 shot bust, or Semi Automatic

The first and last i think are the same. Did u mean f/a?

Bartleby
06-14-2002, 09:07 AM
looks pretty decent. something you may want to consider is how old it is, how many shots are through it. i bet the owner won't know the second but ask anyways.

Krazy Ivan
06-14-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by AssassN

The first and last i think are the same. Did u mean f/a?

I said the same thing, I emailed him this morning to find out. Also asked him the color of the shoe and also the 6v revvy is a little wierd so I asked if it was really a 9v or 12v

*EDIT* I didn't write out any of the things it comes with. That was all cut and pasted from what he wrote.

G-Rexx
06-14-2002, 09:23 AM
Not bad for the bucks!!!

TheTramp
06-14-2002, 09:29 AM
It's absolutly worth $350.

I'd just like to see the "6V" revolution. :D

Krazy Ivan
06-14-2002, 09:42 AM
You guys make me feel a lot better about it then, thanks

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-14-2002, 10:43 AM
LoL... shocker are peices o' crap. The new ones are pretty nice, and those Hyper Shockers HSW ones are awesome. There a friggin lunch box. LoL, i guarantee you sell it within oh say 2 months.

Krazy Ivan
06-14-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
LoL, i guarantee you sell it within oh say 2 months.

Even if I did, at least I could get $300 for it.
Hell I could prolly sell it at the field for more.

mykroft
06-14-2002, 11:03 AM
Ignore Raven,
Shockers are nice guns as long as you don't have an original Leak Factory. That looks like a 99 4x4 Turbo, so you're getting a nice deal.

Krazy Ivan
06-14-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by mykroft
Ignore Raven,
Shockers are nice guns as long as you don't have an original Leak Factory. That looks like a 99 4x4 Turbo, so you're getting a nice deal.

I thought it looked like a 99 too, I don't know about the turbo part, but he did correct himself saying it was a f/a, 3 burst, and semi board. not single, 3, and semi.

It also has a chrome trigger shoe, and it's a 9v revvy.

Hey I'm sorry if I'm making anyone mad by replying all of your comments but I like to let you know your input really does help...a lot.

A buddy of mine has a 99 4X4 sport and I shot his a little. He has a tank problem with his CO2 right now but the gun shot nice!

**EDIT** One question, I have a max-flo on my 'mag now, could I run it to my shocker and have the on-gun max-flo regulate it down below 300 psi? because my max-flo tank is a high pressure one, and the lowest pressure spring I can put in it will only go down to 300. I would have to buy another max-flo to get it to run without a reg.

Thanks again for all your input.

**EDIT #2** Is it just me or does that not look like a Dye SS in the pic, looks to me like a boomy. NOTE TO SELF:Email in regards to barrel..lol

paintbattler
06-14-2002, 11:58 AM
yea, its worth every penny of it!

mykroft
06-14-2002, 04:28 PM
Krazy Ivan,

Just swap regs. The LP Max-Flo reg should swap out onto your 'Flo and run LP just fine. Note, this is only a good idea if your max-flo is also a 3K (The reg on a 99 Shocker is a 3000psi Reg). Otherwise, you can definitely double-reg your shocker, just get a vertical mount for the reg already on the gun.

And that's definitely a boomy

AllAmericanMag
06-14-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
LoL... shocker are peices o' crap. The new ones are pretty nice, and those Hyper Shockers HSW ones are awesome. There a friggin lunch box. LoL, i guarantee you sell it within oh say 2 months.

Moron...

Krazy Ivan
06-15-2002, 03:53 PM
Krazy Ivan,

Just swap regs. The LP Max-Flo reg should swap out onto your 'Flo and run LP just fine. Note, this is only a good idea if your max-flo is also a 3K (The reg on a 99 Shocker is a 3000psi Reg). Otherwise, you can definitely double-reg your shocker, just get a vertical mount for the reg already on the gun.

Heh, I have a 4.5K 68ci, however I prolly wouldn't have swapped the regs anyway. I need to keep it intact if I want to shoot my mag. Now that would be silly. Set up my electro to be the only one that can use the tank, then it goes down and the backup gun won't work either...

Thanks for finally saying I can double reg it though. Sweet.

I had thought though that the vert max flo and the horizontal setup used different outputs or something. So I can just get a mount for it? coo coo.

BTW on a side note, the check is in the mail for it! I can't wait!

FutureMagOwner
06-15-2002, 05:58 PM
id think you would be able to put a vert max flow that does lp even with the high pressure maxflow tank

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by AllAmericanMag
Moron

lol, sorry your the moron. :( its worth $350 but still a peice o' crap as i said before.

Enjoy selling it, cause its going to be almost impossible to. :(

WARPED1
06-15-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by AllAmericanMag

Moron... I agree,complete idiot.I'd take a Shocker over any other gun on the market today,except an Excalibur.

FeuerFri
06-15-2002, 09:10 PM
hay raven, just cause u dont like the shocker dosen't mean you need to keep nagging on about it, alot of other ppl realy like shockers myself included and if it's just a launch box, it sure as hell beats your 1200 dollar angel that isnt to much better lol, and its like one third the price. shockers are great my friend has one and it is sweet, fast and quit, you definatly got a great deal on that. have fun with your new marker

Krazy Ivan
06-15-2002, 09:38 PM
I would like to say, that Raven should think before he says something. When you get something worth saying, it would help to express it. Just saying.. uhhh it sucks..uhhh... Makes you look like a "moron" who's age has not yet outgrown his own shoe size. Now I know the comparison is quite trite and childish, however that is where is seems your thought process seems to lie, so therefore it seemed to be the best way of communication.

Thanks all for your input. I will be using the CO2 on it for now, until I can find a mounting kit to make it a vert max-flo and also how to change the input from the back to the front.

RT_Luver
06-15-2002, 09:40 PM
sounds good to me....but I know squat about shockers

mykroft
06-15-2002, 11:43 PM
Eclipse makes the best vertical mounts. You just replace the screw in air adaptor (the one between the Max-Flo cradle and the Reg) with the elbow of your choice.

The reg swap between Max-Flo's is very easy. Undo 4 screws, pop reg out, pop reg in, add 4 screws. It's nice if you want to swap a Max-Flo between an LP gun and a HP gun, takes about 1 minute to do, as long as your regs are both the same pressure.

Krazy Ivan
06-16-2002, 01:04 AM
...takes about 1 minute to do, as long as your regs are both the same pressure.

Therein lies the problem, the stock shocker reg is a 3K, and my tank is a 4.5K system :(
Ah well, looks like I'll double reg it. I'll use it on CO2 for a week or 2 till I get the mount kit :)

dansim
06-16-2002, 06:06 AM
forget about raven(he has the ugliest angel ive ever seen)
shockers are nice guns and if you decide that you dont like you wont have a problem selling it for 275-300 and the stuff separate, have fun with it when you get it:)

Originally posted by FeuerFri
it sure as hell beats your 1200 dollar angel that isnt to much better lol, and its like one third the price.

you payed 1200 for that! man you got suckered hey you wanna buy an lcd angel cheap???1900!

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 09:31 AM
Raven will be crying when he sees this bad boy on the field!
http://www.ameritech.net/users/davesuematmike/ShockerGood.JPG
Oh, and here's a few good websites for all your Shocking needs...
www.wermmods.com
www.hypersportworks.com
www.shockerworld.com
www.pbreview.com (there's a good Shocker forum here)

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 10:28 AM
Actually, i like the newer Shockers (nice reading :(). Just from the 99 shockers at my feild all i see is problems. And i didnt pay 1200 for my angel. I payed 800, after all my upgrades (i dont feel like editting my sig so it tells what i have recently) it probably came out to maybe 1200 at most. And no shockers ARE NO WAY IN HELL compairable to an angel.

Sawwwy :(

And my angel is the nicest and most creative angel danism.

BTW.. shockers still are shoeboxes AND SUCK :(

:( :( :( :( :(

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 10:30 AM
Ok, enlighten us to why Angel's are so amazingly superior to Shockers...

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 10:38 AM
Hrrm OK let me start

Shocker:
Pros:
-Super easy on paint
-Quiet

Cons:
-Bulky (its size not weight)
-Has lots of various problems |CANT COUNT ON| (see alot in older shockers)
-Slow (dunno but for an electro the limit is like 10 or 12 dont think the solenoids can handle faster)
-Gas Hog
-Bad resale (if you wanted to sell it cause you realized they arent hot shizzle you wouldnt get much out of what you payed for it new)

Angel
Pros:
-Fast
-Quiet (depends on your dwell settings)
-None Gas Hog (effiecent)
-Cosmetically Beutiful
-Easy on paint (dont wanna hear any magically myths of blenderness cause its all bull)
-Easy maintainence (just a few drops in the asa, some dry fire and wipe down the bolt)
-Can count on (dont worry about breaking or totally getting screwed cause there are so many at the feild people will run over and help you)
-Its not bulky
-Light
-Can get a good amount of money when selling
-Finally... its not a shocker

Cons:
-If you buy it new maybe you pay a good amount of money. But its well worth it. The name says it all :D

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 10:50 AM
Shocker

-Comes Fully Loaded
-Reliable (I don't know what you're smoking)
-Awesome Stock Barrel
-Never Chops
-Balanced
-Quiet
-Will Run on Co2 (very well)
-Super Consistent
-Angel Killer

And about the Gas Hog part, you don't buy a Ferrari for it's Gas efficiency....

Oh, and from what Danism says, your Angel ain't so purdy...

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 11:06 AM
Sawwy dumbass... shocker will always be an angels biatch :(
:( :( :( :(

You lose....

Also and as for the ferrari comment, a shocker isnt a ferrari its more like Oh say, Hrrm a honda civic :(

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 11:18 AM
Hey, you spelled sorry and the "b" word wrong, who's the dumb***?
And you're right, it is sort of like a Honda Civic...
http://www2.sv.vccs.edu/Students/Student%20Folders/wdorrier/accord381f.jpg
I also want you to realize that I never put down angels, I like Angels, I just think that Shockers are comparable guns. But I guess you're too close minded to realize this and I feel sorry for you.

SiLeNt X
06-16-2002, 11:35 AM
Raven Its not your gun so why worry about it? Its good for him because he isnt a stuck up ***** with the best of everything

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't really call his gun the best...

SiLeNt X
06-16-2002, 11:54 AM
well in his mind

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 11:55 AM
haha, good point.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 11:56 AM
Allamericanmag... you are the BIGGEST retard i know. I spelled bitc|-| wrong so i didnt have to avoid the filter like i just did. I was trying to be civil by saying beeatch (ever hear that, well i spelled it biatch) good job stooge. Have fun with your shoebox.. i mean amazing shocker ... :(

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 11:58 AM
And there is no best gun :( its all about preferance. In which i dont prefer craptastic shockers (especially old **** ones) Dunno why allamericanf@g is getting all pissed cause i said i liked his shocker :(

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Yeah, saying biatch is reeeeaaal civil. And hey, if you look, most people on this thread seem to think that you're the retard.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
06-16-2002, 12:04 PM
No there all just angry, cause i was being negative about the crap gun. Not positive :( and everyone on AO has to be all positive about stuff. Instead i chose to say the negative things about it. Then it turned into a war against angels and shockers, and dont listen to raven. Im giving you all the info about shockers FROM MY View. One being i had a turbo shocker a while ago. And two from people who have them now. Its not about what you think , its about what you know. And these are my experiences with them. So dont give me that **** cause i know what im talking about. Especially when you try to give a gun a chance, i took care of it, but when it was running, it did it damn good. Just isnt for me.

Also did i mention that, most of the people on AO are sucked into the AO wormhole of being a little too nice. Sometimes you have to tell the truth and not be so happy, happy about everything.

AllAmericanMag
06-16-2002, 12:13 PM
9 out of 10 people that I've talked to that own Shockers love them and have had nothing but good experiences with them. And if you don't like AO, maybe you should just leave.

Army
06-16-2002, 12:25 PM
Ok little children, playtime is over. It's time for your spanking now.:mad:

Miscue
07-01-2002, 12:34 PM
RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| = banned for life. :D

You've been a trouble maker on AO long enough.

Raven: "Im giving you all the info about shockers FROM MY View."

Maybe your view is wrong.

It's one thing to disagree... it's another to be a turd about it.